Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep!! Oh wow. She was NMD level, it was only in January that she was flown to Lisbon with Big H and Dan! They will definitely notice that loss. Can’t say I feel sorry for them though!

I don’t think she’s actually earned much in the last year, even at NMD level. In 2020 she was bragging about earning £30k for that year and then she posted a pic of her vision board a while ago with a goal to earn ‘£200 per month’. JP is definitely crumbling

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ria is definitely moving to Utility Warehouse, another mlm
So much for her ‘heartfelt’ speech announcing she’s leaving NWM to find herself. Yeah leaving for all of about 5 minutes to jump ship to another MLM!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So much for her ‘heartfelt’ speech announcing she’s leaving NWM to find herself. Yeah leaving for all of about 5 minutes to jump ship to another MLM!
God they’re so full of tit aren’t they?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love to see everyone jumping ship. I wonder who's next? Everyone must be shitting themselves.

Reactions: 5
The way bang on about how amazing JP is WHEN THEY ARE LEAVING gives me fear vibes. It’s scary leaving a delusional cult.

Sis is there, and Rachel took her mum so there's plenty of people to take care of their own kids
Big Harriet is incapable of looking after that baby on her own. I'm excited to see how many more of their friends and family they've roped into attending this retreat!

Reactions: 6
They've put together 10 goodie bags. If everyone helping gets one (sis, massage lady and chef) that means 7 people have paid. One is Rachel's mum, so that leaves 6. Mmm, too many.

They've probably made one for themselves as well.

Dani’s hairdressers looks like a training college. I wouldn’t set foot in there as it’s too basic for my standards and I’m not even a millionaire boss babe who’s paid their mortgage off.
---
Wow Emma, you sure do look…natural 💀
Do you remember when we all thought Pete Burns lips were ridiculous???

Dani’s hairdressers looks like a training college. I wouldn’t set foot in there as it’s too basic for my standards and I’m not even a millionaire boss babe who’s paid their mortgage off.
---

Do you remember when we all thought Pete Burns lips were ridiculous???
She looks like she’s had an allergic reaction on her top lip!

Wow Emma, you sure do look…natural 💀
Might just be me, but I assumed sunbeds were a thing of the past now? I know lots of people who used to use them religiously but stopped because of the links to skin cancer risk. Kelly Brightwell did a fishing for engagement sunbed related post yesterday as well. Seems weird for people who try to portray themselves as health conscious.

I cant see her stories. What has she said to make you think she is jumping ship? Doesnt surprise me!
There was something about her doing something exciting but I think it's just her trip to Italy really
---
I thought that too but I gave them a vote of confidence 😂😂😂
---
Georgina McCormack? I thought she had left JP
In the latest reel they show a table with 8 plates and another table with 4, which I imagine is for both of them, sis and Rachel's mum.

So 8 paying customers and they're not mixing with them 🤦

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.