Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I’ve never understood about Big H is how she is the size she is when she consistently works out every day, walks 20,000 steps each day AND eats a healthy diet?! How is she not really slim and toned if this really is her lifestyle? Either she’s recycling workout clips and reusing step count pics or scoffing her face with a load of unhealthy crap. But there is no way someone who religiously works out and walks tens of thousands of steps everyday and lives a healthy lifestyle would be the size she is, and not be more slimmer and have a more toned physique!
I think she is a prime example of someone who knows absolutely nothing about a healthy lifestyle, nutrition and exercise.

For the amount of weight training she appears to do it is wasted by the amount of cardio she does at the same time as it can affect muscle growth and toning. Which is why she doesn't appear to look as though she weight trains.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she is a prime example of someone who knows absolutely nothing about a healthy lifestyle, nutrition and exercise.

For the amount of weight training she appears to do it is wasted by the amount of cardio she does at the same time as it can affect muscle growth and toning. Which is why she doesn't appear to look as though she weight trains.
Her diet isn't great. She's posted those "what I eat in a day" videos and she eats biscuits, chocolate, yogurt with added sugar and sauces in every meal. She's a prime example of someone that doesn't know a thing about healthy eating. It's not all about counting calories. What about your macros?
---
This is bollocks! They don't have any fibre! What's wrong with these people???!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Bless her. Hayley is so skint she's had to take on a second job doing hair extensions.

Reactions: 4
Is Harriet really still using her 9 months pregnant photo as her "before pic"?!
---
Olivia's content is so predictable, boring and generic. The usual engagement "like or love for this" posts, copied and pasted quotes then her once a week Sunday lunch with Sam and shopping trip in her ridiculous tracksuit.

Sam is never tagged in her posts either, wonder if he's told her not to as its annoying and cringey ha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I couldn’t agree more with this. She isn’t fat by any means but she doesn’t look at all toned and doesn’t look like she works out as much as she claims. She looks ‘spongy ’ (only word I could think of 🤣)
I’ve never seen her irl but she seems quite wide and hench like which I don’t think does her physique any favours
I’ve seen her irl (at a JP cult event convention back when I was a hun - for a very short time!!) and I can confirm hench is the perfect word to describe her build and stature. Dan is definitely the feminine one in that relationship!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I get what people are saying about big H. Like she obviously wants a massive arse and has been making a big thing of it in her workout posts, but hers isn't one of those big, pert bums - it just looks a bit saggy and flabby. she looks like she is constantly wearing adult nappies, especially when she wears leggings. Harriet is not fat, just a bit of an untoned chunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get what people are saying about big H. Like she obviously wants a massive arse and has been making a big thing of it in her workout posts, but hers isn't one of those big, pert bums - it just looks a bit saggy and flabby. she looks like she is constantly wearing adult nappies, especially when she wears leggings. Harriet is not fat, just a bit of an untoned chunk.
An untoned chunk 👏🏻👏🏻😂😂😂

• Haha
It’s been mentioned a few times before on there that Olivia seems to wanting to settle in to their forever home while Thug Life sees it as an investment. I wonder how that’s going to pan out seeing as how he looks to be setting up and moving out to Dubai 🤔
I remember seeing this on his story the other day, that he was planning to move out to Dubai and wondered whether it’s just him or if Olivia will be moving out there with him too 🤔

It’s been mentioned a few times before on there that Olivia seems to wanting to settle in to their forever home while Thug Life sees it as an investment. I wonder how that’s going to pan out seeing as how he looks to be setting up and moving out to Dubai 🤔
He’s the most unfit, out of shape personal trainer I’ve genuinely ever seen. Actual set of tits on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something dodgy about the cosy cottage they live in it was on the market but according to land registry records it was last sold in 2019 not when they moved in last year ! Did they buy it or are renting ?

So did she pay for everything herself?
I looked online when she first posted about it, and it wasn’t actually that expensive for book the apartment out for a couple of days. Even comes with an hour of unlimited drinks, so all the huns will probably be too drunk to remember how terrible it is 😂

Also, I read somewhere that the higher up levels in JP can claim business enhancement bonuses to do incentives and increase team sales. So she is probably just using this to pay for it.

Something dodgy about the cosy cottage they live in it was on the market but according to land registry records it was last sold in 2019 not when they moved in last year ! Did they buy it or are renting ?
Have you got the link to it?

Reactions: 3
They’ve done an awful lot of work on it to just be renting. I read on Charlotte dawson thread it can take a while for land registry to update.

And with Sam moving to Dubai we're likely to expect one of the following from Olivia.

1. OMG huge announcement coming eeeeek!!! 🙊💫💖 Then moves to Dubai as she can take her amazing pocket business anywhere, has always dreamed of living in Dubai and is crossing off another goal off her vision board eeeeeek

2. Finally realises her self worth and leaves him as Sam is much more invested in his 120 businesses and random girls than he'll ever be in her. Is so proud of her amazing man working so hard to build a future for them and will support everything he does and anywhere he goes, but she needs to stay home with the protection dogs whilst building her business.

I can't stand to watch Sam's videos. What's the tea on him moving to Dubai?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.