Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the cringe at Dani’s last video where she is sat posing for a few seconds before opening her diary 🤣😭🤣
Wearing sunglasses inside, with her backwards desk and B&M wallpaper, being filmed by her servant husbband.

They are the gift that keeps giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she admits this now that she has allegedly lost all her baby weight, but at the time, big Harriet was desperate to try and convince people that she had "sprung back" - wearing those tummy control pants, taking pictures from awkward angles, hiding the belly behind strategically placed objects. It was so obvious to anyone that she had not sprung back at all but she insisted that Juice Plus had helped her slim straight back down again. Such BS is needed to sell those bloody shakes. I don't know how these people live with themselves sometimes.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So she admits this now that she has allegedly lost all her baby weight, but at the time, big Harriet was desperate to try and convince people that she had "sprung back" - wearing those tummy control pants, taking pictures from awkward angles, hiding the belly behind strategically placed objects. It was so obvious to anyone that she had not sprung back at all but she insisted that Juice Plus had helped her slim straight back down again. Such BS is needed to sell those bloody shakes. I don't know how these people live with themselves sometimes.
Also, she's constantly been banging on about how it's "not about the scales"....when all she's posted about is how many pounds she's lost and how far off her pre-pregnancy weight she is. If that's what she wanted to achieve that's fine, but don't act like you don't care about your weight when you so obviously do. You'd think she might take the angle of "feeling healthier, giving Oakley a good example of being healthy" but all she's worried about is looking like she's snapped back while trying to pretend her magic shakes and powders have done all the work.
---
Been meaning to post for ages and I'm on a rant now, sorry 😂

I know we all know, but how is anyone actually buying that Juice Plus does anything when it's always combined with other things that are proven to improve your health?

Losing weight and have more energy? That's because you're also eating better and exercising, not taking magic beans.

Hair and skin looking better? That's because you're drinking more water and cutting out alcohol, not taking magic beans. (And because you've got fake nails and extensions to make it look like you've got some insannnnne results)

Also, they flog JP on the basis that it gives you more energy.....so if you're taking all your tablets, chewables and shakes (and doubling up when you need an extra boost 😉), why the hell do you then need another magic potion in the form of Uplift to help you feel more alert?

It actually makes my brain hurt thinking about how they have to flog these things under such false pretences, maintain their pretend luxury lifestyles with empty designer carrier bags, all-expenses paid trips where you have to pay for everything except your hotel room that you have to share with 25 other people and everything on finance and that people fall for it.

I know it's been said before but they never go away on their own luxury holidays do they? Just 2 weeks in February to the Canaries or a trip to Bicester shopping village. I work hard and have 2-3 trips abroad a year - surely if they earnt what they earnt they'd be jetting off all the time? Olivia is going on about going to Mykonons on a work trip and that it's been her dream to go for years - surely if she was doing that well she could have just gone without needing to be summoned there by JP or NuSkin? #timefreedom #livelifeonyourownterms

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
In the name of every person carrying baby weight, she can royally duck off. She's admitting it was difficult to lose while at the same time she was putting everyone down for not working out enough and leaving the baby with daddy to go to the gym (and bullying people while at the gym).

Reactions: 13
Oh Kadee if you are going to quote someone at least give them credit and get the quote right! I swear she is desperate for content.
What's going on with her? She's not showing off her yoga or her manifestations. She's showing off that crappy pool and Lake in the pushchair. Has she got tired of pretending to be Rebecca? Luke hasn't had Lake over in a while either.

Reactions: 5
What's going on with her? She's not showing off her yoga or her manifestations. She's showing off that crappy pool and Lake in the pushchair. Has she got tired of pretending to be Rebecca? Luke hasn't had Lake over in a while either.
She posted this a couple of weeks ago so somethings clearly rattled her cage! I don’t expect there’ll be any dramatic revelations to come but I’ve got the popcorn on standby just in case!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted this a couple of weeks ago so somethings clearly rattled her cage! I don’t expect there’ll be any dramatic revelations to come but I’ve got the popcorn on standby just in case!
Ah yes, I saw the live talking about that as well. I'm sure this is related to being nasty and giving Lake a horriblr fringe. She hasn't been back at ballet since then.

Reactions: 3
Ah yes, I saw the live talking about that as well. I'm sure this is related to being nasty and giving Lake a horriblr fringe. She hasn't been back at ballet since then.
I bet Kadee gets so triggered from Luke and Rebecca’s social media that L and R refrain from sharing anything with Lake. Kadee has jealousy written all over her big teeth

• Wow
"Testimonial" shared by crazy Hayley today...

Little girl with terrible constipation- rectal bleeding, unable to eat as her bowels were so distended, 7 sachets of laxative medication a day, doctors unsure what to do to help, parents are told child would need an operation...

And then the kid's mother discovered Juice Plus chewables...3 months later and the kid is cured.

What a load of old tit miracle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
In the name of every person carrying baby weight, she can royally duck off. She's admitting it was difficult to lose while at the same time she was putting everyone down for not working out enough and leaving the baby with daddy to go to the gym (and bullying people while at the gym).
Her scale weight might be the Same but unless she was seriously editing her pre preg photos her body shape is Miles off. You’d think she’dhave retained some muscle with all that training she did in pregnancy.

also love how she’s basically admitted she was over exercising to bounce back, as we all predicted on here. But alls she did was lift her way into a low birth weight for gestation baby and an episiotomy

Wearing sunglasses inside, with her backwards desk and B&M wallpaper, being filmed by her servant husbband.

They are the gift that keeps giving!
I’m turning inside out with second hand embarrassment over this! 😂 I can’t decide what’s more embarrassing for her - wearing sunglasses at her desk INSIDE her house or the fake pose holding her pen and then holding the notebook open! 😩

• Haha
Her scale weight might be the Same but unless she was seriously editing her pre preg photos her body shape is Miles off. You’d think she’dhave retained some muscle with all that training she did in pregnancy.

also love how she’s basically admitted she was over exercising to bounce back, as we all predicted on here. But alls she did was lift her way into a low birth weight for gestation baby and an episiotomy
What I’ve never understood about Big H is how she is the size she is when she consistently works out every day, walks 20,000 steps each day AND eats a healthy diet?! How is she not really slim and toned if this really is her lifestyle? Either she’s recycling workout clips and reusing step count pics or scoffing her face with a load of unhealthy crap. But there is no way someone who religiously works out and walks tens of thousands of steps everyday and lives a healthy lifestyle would be the size she is, and not be more slimmer and have a more toned physique!

Reactions: 8
What I’ve never understood about Big H is how she is the size she is when she consistently works out every day, walks 20,000 steps each day AND eats a healthy diet?! How is she not really slim and toned if this really is her lifestyle? Either she’s recycling workout clips and reusing step count pics or scoffing her face with a load of unhealthy crap. But there is no way someone who religiously works out and walks tens of thousands of steps everyday and lives a healthy lifestyle would be the size she is, and not be more slimmer and have a more toned physique!
I couldn’t agree more with this. She isn’t fat by any means but she doesn’t look at all toned and doesn’t look like she works out as much as she claims. She looks ‘spongy ’ (only word I could think of 🤣)
I’ve never seen her irl but she seems quite wide and hench like which I don’t think does her physique any favours

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.