Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right... A LV belt but the same old river island shoes. 
That flipping LV belt is one of the only bits of designer stuff big harriet owns. She wears it all the time. That said, those shoes and pleather trousers are also regulars...as is the smug facial expression.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That flipping LV belt is one of the only bits of designer stuff big harriet owns. She wears it all the time. That said, those shoes and pleather trousers are also regulars...as is the smug facial expression.
Such a tacky piece too. cash can’t buy class.

Reactions: 7
Nah, she’s still on UC and doesn’t declare any income. That’s why it annoys me so much when she does fb lives encouraging people to get off benefits and join Juice Plus! Her highest pay to date has been £1100 and that was with her SC bonus, so she definitely isn’t earning a liveable income (without her benefits topping it up). I heard from a friend that she put the holiday on a credit card, is paying it off in instalments, and that her debt is building fast. But Emma L is telling her that if she keeps pushing through, she’ll earn it all back and more soon through bonuses. 🤦‍♀️

She has grown her team a lot lately with the £1 sign up offer. But a lot of them just joined to get a discount off their own products. And them joining won’t earn her anything unless they sell and get promoted. All her original huns gave up over a year ago, and she only has about 3 making any sales now.

Don’t be fooled by the lies. She buys all her clothes from Vinted and then claims she’s rich! 😂
Honestly not sure who I’m more sad for, her for getting hooked into this or for all the poor people she’s also roped into it! 🙈 I saw one of her new ‘teamies’ has joined as a way to earn around caring for her special needs son and it honestly made me so angry that she’s given this woman that hope and will likely also be trying to push her into buying all their pills and tit so that £1 isn’t quite just £1 anymore…

Reactions: 5
Someone's been teaching their husband some tricks of the trade. Especially the "pretend to be deciding whether to buy some shoes you definitely can't afford" trick.
Yes babe, silver spiky hi tops will look FABULOUS with your sleeping bag coat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone's been teaching their husband some tricks of the trade. Especially the "pretend to be deciding whether to buy some shoes you definitely can't afford" trick.
You are a grown man.
Stop pretending to buy 21 year olds shoes
Stop asking ransoms what you should buy
Stop seeking internet validation
Give yourself a big slap and sort yourself out
Get some mates and go down the pub

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine it was possible to do a nice gesture for someone and not post it on social media
Olivia may be the only hun who really has quite a bit of money and can afford what she buys but the woman has zero class. This is just embarrassing.

Omg they are soooo ugly, I kinda hope he does buy them 🤮

• Haha
What the hell. Who leaves their baby in a high chair to entertain themselves to workout. BigH is such a selfish tit excuse of a mother I swear. Interact with your child FFS. Workout when she’s napping

Reactions: 8
Oh the cringe at Dani’s last video where she is sat posing for a few seconds before opening her diary 🤣😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.