Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really Big H...the room was "jam packed"??? As if.
And where were you? You're normally front and centre of these event pictures- arm raised, chin out, camel toe dangling down. Where were you yesterday?? i dont think you even bothered going.
---
Take it back...Big H was at the event....but despite a long post about being able to work around your babies and bring them to events...Oakers wasn't there.
She was there

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dani K’s outfit this morning for the event 😳 Do they just think, right I have an event so what is the most hideous, bizarre and mismatched looking outfit I could possibly put together?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dani K’s outfit this morning for the event 😳 Do they just think, right I have an event so what is the most hideous, bizarre and mismatched looking outfit I could possibly put together?!
I never like a single thing she wears shss so try hard but ALWAYS fails😅 mutton 🐑👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
50 shades of Beige. Also, what’s with those hideous shoes? Has she had styling tips from Big H? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
50 shades of Beige. Also, what’s with those hideous shoes? Has she had styling tips from Big H? 🤮
She must have been inspired from when she watched the movies the other day on their wedding anniversary! 😂 Not her insaaaaaane gawjussss *naff* shoes she treated herself to the other day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The best line heard from a JP rep.

How do you know if you've never tried it.

Ive never tried a bullet to the brain but I trust the science pet
---
View attachment 1922461
Someone’s been reading here again 🤣 a comment isn’t going to fix your failing friendship! We see you for what you really are big chin!
Also…. Who actually writes to someone “well done best friend” like why constantly do you feel the need to have to announce that someone is your best friend!? It’s weird!
Is this where "boss babe" and "Im a CEO" comes from with those with an IQ of a turnip
---
Well done, a really good boy. Next time maybe cut the rind off the melon and don’t cut the strawberries 27 different ways.
Bwekfast

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she not declare it at all? That would make a lot of sense tbh, but concerning! I was trying to do the maths as to how she could afford a holiday but she’s so convincing sometimes I can see why she’s getting quite a big team now! 🙈 She’s definitely been taking tips from Dani ‘fake it til you make it’ Kumrou!
Nah, she’s still on UC and doesn’t declare any income. That’s why it annoys me so much when she does fb lives encouraging people to get off benefits and join Juice Plus! Her highest pay to date has been £1100 and that was with her SC bonus, so she definitely isn’t earning a liveable income (without her benefits topping it up). I heard from a friend that she put the holiday on a credit card, is paying it off in instalments, and that her debt is building fast. But Emma L is telling her that if she keeps pushing through, she’ll earn it all back and more soon through bonuses. 🤦‍♀️

She has grown her team a lot lately with the £1 sign up offer. But a lot of them just joined to get a discount off their own products. And them joining won’t earn her anything unless they sell and get promoted. All her original huns gave up over a year ago, and she only has about 3 making any sales now.

Don’t be fooled by the lies. She buys all her clothes from Vinted and then claims she’s rich! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Eeeek!! What did you buy from the Louboutin's shop today Dani??

Oh...some trainers from New Balance.
These pictures scream of someone nervous as duck behind the camera knowing the wrath incoming from a picture that actually resembles reality

Reactions: 4
Big H using Tropic and doing a skincare regime. Isn’t that a MLM? Clearly she’s not ordering from her bestie …..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Here’s a pic of today’s outfit. The leggings don’t even match the top. And those shoes 🤢 Even if she is really earning a lot (which she isn’t), she has such a poor fashion sense.
Where is this event happening that she’s outside in an outfit like that?? It’s fecking freezing where I am! 🥶

Reactions: 2
Where is this event happening that she’s outside in an outfit like that?? It’s fecking freezing where I am! 🥶
I think it’s in Bicester. She probably took the pic quickly and then put an equally ugly coat on 😂

Reactions: 2
Her outfits are always so awful. And the JP one arm cult salute makes me laugh every time 😂 What are they even pointing to?
Didn’t you know, they point upwards as they’re going all the way to the TOP babyyyyy! PMD+ here we come . . . or not 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.