Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dani K and I clearly have different definitions of the word “lush”. 😂 My young child could make a better fruit salad.
Well done, a really good boy. Next time maybe cut the rind off the melon and don’t cut the strawberries 27 different ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dani K and I clearly have different definitions of the word “lush”. 😂 My young child could make a better fruit salad.
4 raspberries, 4 blueberries, 4 blackberries, 1 strawberry and a chunk of melon. Oooh go on then, treat yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bugaboo and phone for Lake. Ffs, woman. When is she going back with Luke?!
Just had a look back through pictures and Lake turned 5 last year. I know she seems to have an endless list of ailments but there’s never been anything about her having mobility issues so that stroller has to 100% be for Kadie’s convenience - either so she can walk further and faster or because she just can’t be bothered supervising her kid properly.

A quick Google shows that 3-4 years old is the recommend upper age limit for a stroller.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Just had a look back through pictures and Lake turned 5 last year. I know she seems to have an endless list of ailments but there’s never been anything about her having mobility issues so that stroller has to 100% be for Kadie’s convenience - either so she can walk further and faster or because she just can’t be bothered supervising her kid properly.

A quick Google shows that 3-4 years old is the recommend upper age limit for a stroller.
It's a weight issue. She has a Bugaboo Bee, which has a weight limit of 22 kg. Lake looks like she's close to this weight.

Reactions: 2
OK 5 years old 😳 Wtf. My middle child is 5, and we are in thr process of booking our summer holiday. I said to my husband how much easier it would be if he was able to use a pram, but I 100% would not degrade him by ever putting him in one!!

Reactions: 3
The hun I follow has been posting stupid inspirational quotes this week to trick encourage women into joining her team.

This one made me laugh for two reasons. Firstly, she needs to learn the worth of correct grammar. And secondly, she doesn’t even declare her earrings from Juice Plus, so she shouldn’t be talking about tax 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lauren Roberts captured in scarlet Cod’Eye Peace’s live. Seems to be unfiltered, and when Lauren realises she’s been seen she skulks away and hides her face! Something seriously wrong with her face; has she had some kind of botched nose job? Or is it caving in from all of the snow skiing?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
The hun I follow has been posting stupid inspirational quotes this week to trick encourage women into joining her team.

This one made me laugh for two reasons. Firstly, she needs to learn the worth of correct grammar. And secondly, she doesn’t even declare her earrings from Juice Plus, so she shouldn’t be talking about tax 😂
Does she not declare it at all? That would make a lot of sense tbh, but concerning! I was trying to do the maths as to how she could afford a holiday but she’s so convincing sometimes I can see why she’s getting quite a big team now! 🙈 She’s definitely been taking tips from Dani ‘fake it til you make it’ Kumrou!

Reactions: 3
Really Big H...the room was "jam packed"??? As if.
And where were you? You're normally front and centre of these event pictures- arm raised, chin out, camel toe dangling down. Where were you yesterday?? i dont think you even bothered going.
---
Take it back...Big H was at the event....but despite a long post about being able to work around your babies and bring them to events...Oakers wasn't there.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.