Juice Plus MLM #7 The JP huns are dropping like flies, off to another scam flogging the same lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The retreat is sold out? How many places did they have, 5?
Unlikely - they probably had to provide final numbers as its only a week away so they've gone with whoever they already had (which will no doubt be Big H, Rachael, and then harriet's only friend and half her family.

Edit - tickets are still available on the mummymove website.

Reactions: 5
Unlikely - they probably had to provide final numbers as its only a week away so they've gone with whoever they already had (which will no doubt be Big H, Rachael, and then harriet's only friend and half her family.

Edit - tickets are still available on the mummymove website.
It will be just about as successful as the female 5% club dinner that sold all 29 7 places. And I'm sure Dan will tag along to the Mummy Move retreat seeing as he also has no friends outside of his juice plus girlie's.

Reactions: 10
It will be just about as successful as the female 5% club dinner that sold all 29 7 places. And I'm sure Dan will tag along to the Mummy Move retreat seeing as he also has no friends outside of his juice plus girlie's.
But that's not allowed. Seriously, I'm shocked at how badly they have planned the whole retreat. It's only mummies with ONE baby (is Rachel leaving the big one with granny?) and sharing a cabin, because nothing screams RETREAT more than being woken up by somebody else's baby. It takes me back to those days I spent in the maternity ward after an emergency c-section. Didn't sleep a wink!

Reactions: 6
This is what I don't get. The podcast was a big fat fail, what makes them think YouTube is gonna be any different for them? They are so delusional an simply don't have the personality for it. Pair of beige bastards
Because they are completely shameless narcissists!

Reactions: 4
This is what I don't get. The podcast was a big fat fail, what makes them think YouTube is gonna be any different for them? They are so delusional an simply don't have the personality for it. Pair of beige bastards
I just don’t get why they think anyone would give a tit about what they have to say? They really are complete narcissists and their days are mostly like groundhog day, even down to what they eat.

Reactions: 6
Why is Emma Sneddon signed up for too good to go and eating junk food free from them thought it was meant for people who are struggling to buy food oh wait perhaps the huns are too !

Hayley McLaughlin:

"I am going to Oxford to protest against the government threatening our freedoms"

"Everyone should have the freedom to decide whether to have the vaccine or not. Their body, their choice."

"Council tax is a tax on our freedom. I have the freedom not to pay mine"

"I am a freedom fighter!"

Also Hayley McLaughlin:

"How dare Sam Smith think 'he' has the freedom to be non binary. This freedom thing is being taken too far this time. Sam Smith should be ridiculed by me on my social media and my friends allowed to call 'him' a nonce in the comments.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hayley McLaughlin:

"I am going to Oxford to protest against the government threatening our freedoms"

"Everyone should have the freedom to decide whether to have the vaccine or not. Their body, their choice."

"Council tax is a tax on our freedom. I have the freedom not to pay mine"

"I am a freedom fighter!"

Also Hayley McLaughlin:

"How dare Sam Smith think 'he' has the freedom to be non binary. This freedom thing is being taken too far this time. Sam Smith should be ridiculed by me on my social media and my friends allowed to call 'him' a ponce in the comments.
She’s the idiot’s idiot. I’ve yet to find a conspiracy she might think is going a bit too far. “Them big pharmas is awful innit. Not like JP wiv all healfy tit yeah”

Reactions: 8
The hun I follow is currently in Cyprus on holiday with her partner. She has not stopped working and posting about the business/products. She even did a long fb live today with one of her teamies and stated that this holiday was “technically free because I joined the company when it was free sign up, and everything since then has been 100% profit”.

That’s not how salary works. If I was to spend my monthly earnings on a holiday, I wouldn’t be saying I got the holiday for free 🙈

Just enjoy your holiday, woman! The whole point of holidays is supposed to be getting a break from work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been doing some digging about Dani's Tesla. It seems she actually did go and buy it, so it's not a lease (logbook date is 5 March, same as the first time she showed the car on FB) - unless you can get a brand new car on a lease? Like, on the first day it's registered?

What I don't know is if she actually paid it in full, which I doubt.

Attachments

I have recently bought a new car. Looked at Teslas and you can get them on lease from brand new - they call it a "subscription" where you pay a monthly fee over an agreed amount of time before returning it. This may not have been what Dani has done but it was offered to me at the garage. She hasn't bought it outright just like she hasn't paid off her mortgage. Full of BS that one.

Reactions: 9
I've been doing some digging about Dani's Tesla. It seems she actually did go and buy it, so it's not a lease (logbook date is 5 March, same as the first time she showed the car on FB) - unless you can get a brand new car on a lease? Like, on the first day it's registered?

I’ve got a car on PCP brand new. Paid a deposit then pay monthly for 2 years. After 2 years I either give it back and get a new one or keep it and pay the rest off. She might have done that.

Reactions: 3
I have recently bought a new car. Looked at Teslas and you can get them on lease from brand new - they call it a "subscription" where you pay a monthly fee over an agreed amount of time before returning it. This may not have been what Dani has done but it was offered to me at the garage. She hasn't bought it outright just like she hasn't paid off her mortgage. Full of BS that one.
I’ve got a car on PCP brand new. Paid a deposit then pay monthly for 2 years. After 2 years I either give it back and get a new one or keep it and pay the rest off. She might have done that.
Thanks both. I know she "sold" a range rover to get the Tesla so she might have done a swap. Wait and see I guess!!

Reactions: 2
Absolute jokers. If you’re paying for a car monthly …. You can’t afford it!! My mate just “bought” a Tesla and is paying £500 a month for it … only to have to give it back after a few years. Can’t get my head around it.

Reactions: 2

You can get a brand new car on lease and also on HP. Most business owners lease their car as they can put it through the books slightly easier than paying outright.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.