Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saeahguest

Going to keep this short and sweet:

she is dodgy AF and lies to get views.
She needs to grow up and get a job.

Reactions: 13

Saeahguest

I don’t normally comment on this site, but is this woman having a laugh now.
She claims to have no money yet in the last 48hrs she as mentioned, redecorating bedrooms (new furniture etc) and buying a new PlayStation just so they don’t have to share.
This women isn’t poor and she doesn’t deserve peoples kind contributions. She is a typical benefit mum. She is never going to go back to work.

Bellebeau

Yeah, I just find it baffling

Yes soooo cringe🤣🤣

The latest tiktok, too good to go bags....well,i wished I could take back that time,is it me or does it seem she puts it on a little bit, like the acted of depression? 😳🙄
That’s been mentioned a few times that she’s not as bad as she makes out and using her issues to gain followers and a career

The go fund me she said was a joke since people always accuse her of begging. I’d encourage anyone to go to Greece so if I was to do anything for her I’d happily donate to that.

didn’t know had to be separate threads. It’s a gossip site people comment theiropinion on different Threads.
Usually yes seperate threads for rave and discussion you can post a rave thread something along the lines of
Isn’t she amazing she deffo deserves my hard earned cash to go home also I’m going to buy her a takeaway why not she deserves that oh I have £50 left over I know I’ll PayPal it to jo she is just the best she’s done some great things she isn’t fake or a beggar at all 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
How does she not feel bad for signing off work sick YET doing tiktoks everyday, doing lives for god knows how long, going out and about whenever it suits and now she’s arranging meet ups as if she’s famous and arranging merchandise…….technically she’s working trying to be an influencer but it’s like a massive fuck you to her employer 😡
I get pissed off with anyone who abuses long term sick when it’s not genuine!

lalalulah

when she started crying about not seeing her kids , you don’t cry every single day when you’re palm them off to whoever you can , such a fake lady

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Am I the only one who is a little annoyed by how she’s dealing with the post abortion stuff? She said she wanted to bring light to the fact people have them, and how sad it was. Which could have been a great use of a platform. But nah she yeeted the foetus and is back to her laughing joking self instantly as if nothing ever happened. So which is it, so you care or not. There’s plenty of people going through it who will feel bad for feeling sad now 🙄
Thank god someone else has said it !!!

I felt insensitive for saying it but i feel like now they have wat they wanted from the situation which was followers and likes etc and new content its kinda never spoken about now all these happy clappy videos make up hair nails done going fireworks doing this doing that yet not one mention of how shes coping i know people deal with things differently but its defonitly made it seem like yeah got what i wanted on to the next thing for clout

I personally would be struggling so much mentally with it even if it was the right thing just proves my point even more she just sees it as a form of contreption because they dont wanna just be more careful get pregnant ? Its ok we just get rid ( btw not judging anyone for abortions but i do when people dont even try to be careful joke about getting pregnant then use it for attention just to get rid of it

SIZZLEg

Just watched her video of her giving her son all the presents he was gifted off tiktok. Doesn't sit right with me. Lots of kids in this country with nothing who could have benefited from that. Seeing as she has set up this 'community' to help people struggling by swapping clothes etc why didn't she donate these to the less fortunate? She's not that hard done by if she can still afford mcdonalds and to run a car. She pleads poverty but is far from it!

Bellebeau

Guys don’t worry it is no way the comments on here that’s the reason there’s issues with mental health understanding etc it’s beggy mitchell that’s the reason and others like her who pretend to have crippling mental health and who are blatantly blagging the system and playing it like a fiddle making the real sufferers struggle much more difficult no way on this earth is she suffering from any of the issues she claims to if she was her social media platform would be a very very different place and we most probably wouldn’t know who the fuck she is even the first video I ever saw of hers was her saying I’ve put my PayPal in my bio cos I’m a skint bitch as I’m Off work sick 🤢 the actual cheek of her …well I stand by my opinion she is a big fat fraud !!

• Heart

Bellebeau

Jo is an embarrassment to real mental health sufferers she has shown herself to not only be a fake fraud by milking her condition but shameless and hypocritical and the worst possible beg out there manipulating her audience into sending her money and gifts broadcasting something big like a termination and twisting it to her advantage is just so wrong on so many levels

SIZZLEg

God she really grinds my gears. I dunno what annoys me more the begging or the fact she's off sick from work but all over her tiktok. I know its easy to say someone doesn't look depressed but why would you even be all over tiktok at all when you are off sick! Trying to make an earning from this app so she doesn't have to go back to work

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I mostly like Jo.
i think she’s done really well talking about her termination. So many women wouldn’t have a clue about it and she’s helping make it less taboo.
people saying keep it private are encouraging the mentality of not speaking out about things.
I’ve seen some of the vile comments left to her and it’s horrific. Agree or disagree with her decision but no need for abuse.
Personally I think she’s done the right thing. She and her partner considered their options and best for them and their family. If she announced in a few months she’s pregnant people would slate her for that so she can’t win either way.

also people saying they’re irresponsible on holiday. Conception was confirmed as before then and the contraception failed

DoesntMatter99

This woman grinds me fucking gears. I was off sick for 3 months up until last month cause of how bad my anxiety and depression got. Im a lot betternow and back working. Do you think i could even manage to go the shop down the road from me? Nope absolutely not when i did i cried about it and had a panic attack. Do you think i could speak on the phone? No i shook too much and cried. Couldn't even bring myself to message people back. Had a broken light and a boiler that needed fixing but couldn't ring to get it fixed especially knowing I'd have to see someone and let them into my flat. I didn't even see or speak to my family. I would of never in a million years of been able to pick up my phone and make a tiktok absolutely not. Couldn't even bring myself to do anything. And then theres her who claimed to be bad enough to be off sick yet was making tiktoks, going live n going out all the time. The woman pisses me off so much. I hope she did get called out for it. Sorry my my rant i needed to say it.

• Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
There’s no point replying to this person she’s clearly got her head so far up jo’s Arse she can’t see clearly she just wants to argue and defends and twists every TRUE thing that’s said about her
It is probably jo pretending to just be a random person 😂

• Haha

SIZZLEg

It really annoys me the whole trigger warning videos. She is loving all this attention. Like u say they joked about having a baby when on that holiday and wow she's pregnant then back tracked and said it wasn't on that holiday she fell pregnant. I don't believe that at all I think she said that so people stopped saying she should have been more careful on holiday

SIZZLEg

£35 for a pair of leggings! I had a nice win at bingo last week £1300 to be precise 🤣🤣 and still felt guilty about buying myself a £25 Adidas jumper from jd. I've used it all for Xmas as its massively helped me out but I still don't think £35 on leggings is justifiable even if u have got the money! Sainsburys £10 ones do me just fine lol

nurseren

VIP Member
Her work collegues must think shes taking the piss also i dont know their policy but some companies its against their policy if your earning money outside of work from other sources while off sick i could be wrongg though if shes claiming sick pay
mate I’m a nurse and if she worked with us, we would be all talking about the tiktoks! I’ve been off for 6 months (I broke my leg, and then my baby passed away) and I felt really conscious that someone outside of work saw me with blue hair rather than my blonde hair!

• Sad