Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Nee thread tittle.

Beggy beggy beggy can't you see, trash and fake is all you'll ever be

Said to the tune of Nortorious B.I.G🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

SIZZLEg

Her latest video about a panic attack. Jesus christ woman put the fidget toy down get up at a reasonable time instead of 11.45 and get a grip. I actually cannot express the hate I have for this woman. Try working a full time job working around 2 kids with 5.30am starts and 11pm finishes. I do it because I have rent to pay and kids to feed. Don't have the luxury of overlaying or even getting up at 9am. Fucking drama queen

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I am a recent follower of hers, I followed her because I'm a big - ish girl and I honestly loved her confidence and an outfit she had on in a video I saw. I was a bit meh about the rest of her content, but she was OK. Then I saw the vid when she put her PayPal up cos she was skint. Again, meh, each to their own, not for me but you do you. Theeeennnn, the next video was her going clothes shopping in asda.... WTF??? You don't go begging cos you are a "skint bitch" then have the audacity to do a clothes haul. Can she geniunely not see how that comes across? I too am a skint bitch and haven't bought new clothes for myself since Jesus was in nappies. I work as does my other half and my priorities are feeding and clothing the kids, not buying tat for myself on shein and putting false nails on.

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
First of all - you left your job in July with zero intention of going back, so let's not pretend you've done what's best for you etc etc and the thought of going back makes you anxious is bull shit I doubt its even crossed your mind!

Secondly you say you didn't want to drag it out ad it was unfair on your employer, it's been 4 fucking months, I can guarantee any company would of been dragging you in front of an occupational health team to try and get you back to work because they didn't believe your bull shit, I'm pretty certain you have jumped before you were pushed and I'm also pretty certain you will be claiming every available benefit under the sun by the end of the week!

• Heart

VIP Member
Flew over here when I saw her video about giving up her job, lazy fucking bitch, this has nothing to do with mental health, I think if people can parade their lives all over social media then they certainly dont have anxiety, she's just a lazy bitch!

I wonder how she's gonna pay her bills and buy food, wait for the fundraiser for Christmas goodies coz she's skint!

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I'm sick of these influencers claiming to have anxiety. Yet go on nights out, out for meals and now a bloody fashion show! Trying having real social anxiety. Try being aggrophobic and only leaving your house once every 8 weeks to one fucking shop. Missing out on everything because your anxiety just cannot handle it. Try being so petrified you cannot speak on the phone, you miss every appointment because you cannot pass the front door!

Social anxiety my fucking ass.... Rent over

• Heart
Reactions: 14

SIZZLEg

Just because someone doesn't like someone and has an opinion on them doesn't make them a bully! Don't put your life on the Internet if u don't want people to talk? If people slagged off her appearance that's bullying this is not. This is just people talking. When will these people realise this!

Bellebeau

Unfortunately it’s people like the lady sticking up for her in here and the enablers that allow people like her to continue to get away with begging and the general entitled behaviour it’s nobody’s problem but hers and her bfs that they got caught pregnant carried away whatever they said it’s not our job to pay for comfort food because she’s feeling shit not our job to pay for holidays or presents just because the girl who by the way has the most annoying voice makes videos and deserves it 😂 wow

Does anyone else cringe when she says hiya lovelies 😫😫 omg literally makes my hair stand up and when she did those self help videos talking really softly in front of a fan! Weird behaviour 🤣🤣
Yeah literally just posted about her voice its sooo annoying 😳😳

lalalulah

she found her tattle life thread by apparently “googling herself” . one why even google yourself anyway you’re hardly a massive a list celeb babe and 2 saying that apparently someone stuck up for her and then we all jumped down her throats saying “this isn’t the place for this we hate this bitch” first of all Jo babes no one said that 😂 all we’ve all done is express our opinion that you’re a beggy attention seeker ,not everyone has to like the same people.

Also posting on you tiktok will just make more people who don’t like you on there come over here to slag you off 👍🏻

Bellebeau

finally a thread about her 😂 I do find the termination thing a bit full on as personally i’d like to keep it private but i guess she wants to be that person to “normalise” it. That will never happen because you can rarely change someone’s opinion especially if it’s due to religion. Then all she does is beg for money on tiktok i find it really cringey 😬
I think the public termination thing is more to gain followers and money than awareness from watching her she seems very hell bent on making a career on social media and avoid going back to real work so many people who suffer with mh will feel even worse watching her as she is apparently off work with severe mh partner off too to look after her yet to watch her she comes across as the life and soul yes I’ve seen her crying video too but in said crying video she was craving comfort food but was skint cue the followers gifting in PayPal for comfort food 🙄 I just feel she’s playing a system a little bit more than she should be that’s my gut feeling

I think the public termination thing is more to gain followers and money than awareness from watching her she seems very hell bent on making a career on social media and avoid going back to real work so many people who suffer with mh will feel even worse watching her as she is apparently off work with severe mh partner off too to look after her yet to watch her she comes across as the life and soul yes I’ve seen her crying video too but in said crying video she was craving comfort food but was skint cue the followers gifting in PayPal for comfort food 🙄 I just feel she’s playing a system a little bit more than she should be that’s my gut feeling
To add I saw someone say those who keep shouting about thier mental health are the ones who are using it to thier own advantage and it made me realise that’s so true

Last edited:
I hate those talking in a stupid voice posts 🤢
So she’s pissed of with the grandparents for giving the kid fizz, I know how to fix that...
look 👏🏼 after 👏🏼 your 👏🏼 kids 👏🏼 yourself

• Heart

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
She is literally the most rude person I've ever stumbled across, I don't know why anyone would even give her the attention she craves! Vile woman!

Someone commented so innocent on a video saying ' don't forget to let the tattoo parlor know so they can test too xx' she replied 'obvs' a few of her followers pointed out too her how rude her response was! Completely uncalled for! Can't fucking stand her, out of the thousands of millions of people on the app she's the worst one of them all. I never knew it was possible to hate someone you didn't know.. but here we are!

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Obviously her man stays with her - who else was dealing with her kids while she lay in til 11.45? Unless they were at her mums again 🙄 And the panic attack..... What it sounded like is she woke up in a bad mood, had a tantrum about the state of her flat and had a mini meltdown - I've done it myself 😂 Threw massive shit fit about the state of my house, shouted and cried feeling sorry for myself cos I'm the only one that ever does any housework (I'm not, my husband does his fair share but when I'm in the zone everybody is in the firing line 🤣) then calmed down half an hour later thinking, oh maybe I went a bit OTT there..... 😳😉
Anyway, if lover boy is signed off work to help and look after her, surely he should be tidying if she is unable to?

Reactions: 13

renegademasterx

I'm sick of these influencers claiming to have anxiety. Yet go on nights out, out for meals and now a bloody fashion show! Trying having real social anxiety. Try being aggrophobic and only leaving your house once every 8 weeks to one fucking shop. Missing out on everything because your anxiety just cannot handle it. Try being so petrified you cannot speak on the phone, you miss every appointment because you cannot pass the front door!

Social anxiety my fucking ass.... Rent over
I have said this so many times, about Eden fucking Harvz too… the girl that claims to be riddled with mental health problems but she is out every fucking day, gets up does her hair and make up…. I am virtually locked to my house cos I can’t face leaving it, I look like shit, I don’t even have the energy to make myself look good most of the time and then you’ve got the likes of these TikTok fucking idiots claiming they have anxiety, depression, all this shite. They look bloody alright to me and whatever “anxiety” it is that they have, I wouldn’t mind having it!!!!

And yeah it is beggy, she’s always got false nails on, go buy your kid a Christmas gift.. she did this on his birthday too! I could never ever do that! 😩

• Heart

VIP Member
Anyone seen the latest tiktok about how she was depressed, so had a bath, washed her hair, sat looking forlorn out of the window! What an absolute prick! If she has the ability to make videos like this then she sure as hell ain’t depressed! She makes a mockery out of mental health! She’s just a lazy slob who needs to get a job!

• Haha

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
I followed her through her abortion story as I was interested. Will be following this thread and her account closely to see if my opinion will change. The reason I like tattle is because it allows me not to be easily sucked in by people who seem ‘nice’. I would’ve had no idea about all this begging stuff!