Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Panic attack but can attempt to do a bleeping Tiktok video? Ffs when I was suffering MH and panic attacks I couldn't even answer the phone or reply to text messages. She is an attention seeking piece of work.

Reactions: 10
Panic Attacks don’t last 45 minutes (I’m a MH professional) they peak between 8-15 minutes. She might have had heightened symptoms of anxiety for 45 minutes but not a panic attack. That fidget toy is the most unhelpful thing to have or use in that moment as well, let’s be realistic what is it solving? How is it making the situation better? It’s not. It’s just building a crutch so she convinces herself she can’t cope without them which isn’t true. Said it before and will say it again, instead of jumping on TikTok it’d be more helpful to seek out treatment.

Oh my god I seriously want to break that fidget toy she really annoys me with that! And another thing, instead of sitting on live for hours everyday clean your flat if it’s so bad! And why the hell is she getting up at that time when she’s got kids. Snivelling, lazy cow, she needs banning off tik tok!

whos getting her kids ready for school etc if shes in bed to that time its like she never has the kids either soo strange

Reactions: 4
When I'm having a panic attack or coming out of one last thing I'm doing is clicking away at a fidget toy.. I really hope she is not faking these and pushing the tears out because anxiety and panic attacks are not there for people to be faking

If she doesn't live with her other half, who gets her kids ready in the morning etc whilst she's sleeping in

Reactions: 6
whos getting her kids ready for school etc if shes in bed to that time its like she never has the kids either soo strange
I think Ryan the boyfriend who lives there but doesn’t clearly must take them. I would dump the lazy cow, she needs to give her head a serious wobble. I feel sorry for the kids, palmed off down their nans most of the time whilst lazy is either in bed or on bloody tik tok. If that was me my mother would be having a serious word with me about myself.

Reactions: 5
I think Ryan the boyfriend who lives there but doesn’t clearly must take them. I would dump the lazy cow, she needs to give her head a serious wobble. I feel sorry for the kids, palmed off down their nans most of the time whilst lazy is either in bed or on bloody tik tok. If that was me my mother would be having a serious word with me about myself.
Im starting to question if ryan really doesnt work i dont see how they would be able to run two house holds with him not working and now shes quit her job it makes no sense hes not even there lot of the time so cant justify saying she needs a carer funny how theres nothing about the suicide attempt if you scroll back other then her saying shes signed off

Reactions: 2
If he doesn’t live with her, why isn’t she setting an alarm to make sure she wakes up! She couldn’t have made it clearer could she?

I don’t understand people on tik tok/ social media! When anything bad happens to them they are straight on to it to make a video ……if it is genuine then surely the tik tok is just fake!
It’s like now she’s quit her job she needs to make out she’s suffering to make her lies believable

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand people on tik tok/ social media! When anything bad happens to them they are straight on to it to make a video ……if it is genuine then surely the tik tok is just fake!
It’s like now she’s quit her job she needs to make out she’s suffering to make her lies believable
Funny how its all now though when shes quit her job

That fidget toy is literally a tool to make her fake mh seem real and her pissing about with it on her videos is just for show 100%

• Haha
Her latest video about a panic attack. Jesus christ woman put the fidget toy down get up at a reasonable time instead of 11.45 and get a grip. I actually cannot express the hate I have for this woman. Try working a full time job working around 2 kids with 5.30am starts and 11pm finishes. I do it because I have rent to pay and kids to feed. Don't have the luxury of overlaying or even getting up at 9am. bleeping drama queen
I've only read this post because I can't read about this woman, so she gets up at 11.45, she is one lazy so and so, I wish I could say a lot more but I can't other than the sooner the Benefits people catch up the better.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god I seriously want to break that fidget toy she really annoys me with that! And another thing, instead of sitting on live for hours everyday clean your flat if it’s so bad! And why the hell is she getting up at that time when she’s got kids. Snivelling, lazy cow, she needs banning off tik tok!
Best comment I've read!! Took the words right out of my mouth..
Lazy dirty useless human!! Crying over what room to start in! Get off your fat arse and be a mum to your kids. She really is disgusting in every way

Best comment I've read!! Took the words right out of my mouth..
Lazy dirty useless human!! Crying over what room to start in! Get off your fat arse and be a mum to your kids. She really is disgusting in every way
It’s her little boys I feel sorry for, kids are only small for such a short space of time and she’s wasting that time away slobbing in bed or on the sofa. She’s not working now either so is able to take them to and from school and she clearly isn’t doing that. What gets me the most about her is the presents off people on tik tok, her son knew about that as she said she told him she couldn’t get him much and said all the presents were off the “tik tok family”. Then he must see her eating countless takeaways and having nights out with her boyfriend, like her eldest must see most of this, but it’s like oh mommy won’t buy you birthday presents but will buy takeaways every night and go for meals which cost quite a lot of money. Damaging it really is!

• Heart
Obviously her man stays with her - who else was dealing with her kids while she lay in til 11.45? Unless they were at her mums again 🙄 And the panic attack..... What it sounded like is she woke up in a bad mood, had a tantrum about the state of her flat and had a mini meltdown - I've done it myself 😂 Threw massive tit fit about the state of my house, shouted and cried feeling sorry for myself cos I'm the only one that ever does any housework (I'm not, my husband does his fair share but when I'm in the zone everybody is in the firing line 🤣) then calmed down half an hour later thinking, oh maybe I went a bit OTT there..... 😳😉
Anyway, if lover boy is signed off work to help and look after her, surely he should be tidying if she is unable to?

Reactions: 13
It's the fact the video was different clips! So she would of sat there and edited the whole thing together! After a panic attack that would of been one of the last things I would of wanted to do!! Also the use of the term "trigger" loves to throw that around too 😐

Reactions: 6
It's the fact the video was different clips! So she would of sat there and edited the whole thing together! After a panic attack that would of been one of the last things I would of wanted to do!! Also the use of the term "trigger" loves to throw that around too 😐
This attention seeker needs to watch some of Stacy Pentlands videos it might make her give her head a wobble

It’s the fact she’s pressed record, staring away from the camera and forcing out tears 😂😂 my god she is ridiculous, mocking panic attacks

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.