Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn't surprise me if she kept them for herself. Her tiktok yesterday making the stew, the ingredients alone must have cost quite a bit as fresh meat isn't cheap. Not saying she shouldn't use fresh but she always make loads and probably wastes half of it. But to then get a takeaway because the meat was still chewy is even worse for someone who is supposedly skint :rolleyes:
They did a random generator thing for the vouchers, I think they’ve had to do it properly because the peanut app said for them to see people’s id and stuff. Beggy probably had some herself tho 🙄

Reactions: 2
She's on live now and her constant sniffing is sooooo annoying 🤧
Blow ur God dam nose woman!!!

Reactions: 1
I swear colds don't go on that long..... isn't she mental.....oh sorry off with mental health and anxiety 😅 pull the other one please!!

I don’t normally comment on this site, but is this woman having a laugh now.
She claims to have no money yet in the last 48hrs she as mentioned, redecorating bedrooms (new furniture etc) and buying a new PlayStation just so they don’t have to share.
This women isn’t poor and she doesn’t deserve peoples kind contributions. She is a typical benefit mum. She is never going to go back to work.

Reactions: 13
I don’t normally comment on this site, but is this woman having a laugh now.
She claims to have no money yet in the last 48hrs she as mentioned, redecorating bedrooms (new furniture etc) and buying a new PlayStation just so they don’t have to share.
This women isn’t poor and she doesn’t deserve peoples kind contributions. She is a typical benefit mum. She is never going to go back to work.
I thought about how skint she not long ago claimed to be when I saw the video of her saying she was decorating. Now I see she is away for yet more tattoos.... Wish I was that skint 🙄

Reactions: 3
I thought about how skint she not long ago claimed to be when I saw the video of her saying she was decorating. Now I see she is away for yet more tattoos.... Wish I was that skint 🙄
Same!!! I’d bloody love to be so skint I can afford tattoos the week before Christmas when I’ve got children I need to buy for.
Absolute bleeping joke of a woman. :mad:

Reactions: 5
Same!!! I’d bloody love to be so skint I can afford tattoos the week before Christmas when I’ve got children I need to buy for.
Absolute bleeping joke of a woman. :mad:
I know! I don't understand how all her wee arse lickers can't see the hypocrisy 🤷‍♀️
God, I hate the fact I used to like her and found her relatable, with her trying to find confidence in her body and her money struggles. It's all shite for views and followers, she couldn't love herself more and seems to have money to burn 🤬 It was the clothes shopping in asda about 2 days after putting her paypal up cos she was so skint that made me see her for what she really is.

I was gonna post about the money she is throwing away.....decorating, new tattoos and now a new PlayStation! But it's already been done lol
Any normal person would wait surely....

And anyone else think her new tattoos r still pants?? 🤣🤣
So she’s paid for more tattoos…..she really needs to realise that if she’s going to please poverty then perhaps keep this kind of things quiet!

She’s such a beg it’s untrue, she deleted and denies the wish list for her son, which is bad for the people who bloody gifted! I bet they’ve all been blocked!

Reactions: 4
I just cannot express how much she wind's me up. She pops up on my fyp all the time and each time her voice goes through me. Imagine having to live with that! I'm so skint this last week b4 Xmas. I got paid a week a go and it's gone I don't get paid again until 7th jan now as I'm 4 weekly paid. How is she spending money like this when she pleaded poverty a month ago. And no mention of termination at all now! It's like it never happened

Talking about her GFM on her live....she's not taking it down till the beginning of June as they're not going away till the end of June!!! Has set the limit at £300, her kids wont need more than that as spending money!!! Some woman saying she'll pay some money in when she gets paid on Friday....this woman has no bleeping shame...why the hell should other people fund her kids spending money, she's just spent £500 doing the boys bedroom ffs. Oh, and in her words "I've just fed 100 families this Christmas"....hello....those families you "fed" this Christmas got £30 food vouchers and YOU are expecting people to gift you 10 times that for your kids holiday spends....you take the piss!!!

Talking about her GFM on her live....she's not taking it down till the beginning of June as they're not going away till the end of June!!! Has set the limit at £300, her kids wont need more than that as spending money!!! Some woman saying she'll pay some money in when she gets paid on Friday....this woman has no bleeping shame...why the hell should other people fund her kids spending money, she's just spent £500 doing the boys bedroom ffs. Oh, and in her words "I've just fed 100 families this Christmas"....hello....those families you "fed" this Christmas got £30 food vouchers and YOU are expecting people to gift you 10 times that for your kids holiday spends....you take the piss!!!
She was nowhere to be seen on any of those lives or videos her 1 admin seemed to do everything for those vouchers. Plus they got them as they got people to download an app to get them. You did naff all beggy, you were in bed all day 😂

She was nowhere to be seen on any of those lives or videos her 1 admin seemed to do everything for those vouchers. Plus they got them as they got people to download an app to get them. You did naff all beggy, you were in bed all day 😂
She Makes me so mad as you could tell that £30 voucher meant a lot to the people who got one to buy a Christmas dinner, then she is basically trying to justify her having her gofundme for bloody holiday spends because the vouchers were done through her group. Most of the people on that group can’t even get their kids new shoes or coats etc and she wants free spending money for a bloody holiday. Why can’t her boyfriend pay for the holiday spending money, she’s raking in benefits plus his wage. Absolute joke!!

Their reply to this was they don’t expect it, they appreciate it when they get gifts 🙄😂

Attachments

Last edited:
You mean her go fund me is STILL up? She could have given her kids the money she spent on her bleeping tattoos for spending money. Or put money by instead of going to Costa. Or ate the actual meal she cooked instead of deciding it was too chewy and then ordered a takeaway. There's another 20 quid that could have gone to her kids. She angers me so much....
Fed 100 families my arse.... I think I've seen about 2 posts from her since the group started. There are folk on that group in genuine need (among all the chancers) who have nothing and she's spunking cash on non necessary tit...🤬

I might be wrong… but if she tests positive on a pcr test, she has to isolate for 10 days regardless of whether she has negative lateral flow tests right? Because she is basically saying if she does have Covid, she can come out of isolation if she gets a negative pcr test before the 10 day isolation is up

I might be wrong… but if she tests positive on a pcr test, she has to isolate for 10 days regardless of whether she has negative lateral flow tests right? Because she is basically saying if she does have Covid, she can come out of isolation if she gets a negative pcr test before the 10 day isolation is up
Yeah your right I had it 3 weeks ago and had to wait 10 days even though after 5 days I was getting negative lateral flows.

And what she is saying about oh I cant see my kids because they might get it. My son had it last Dec and I was obviously around him the whole time,cuddles and that and never caught it. When I was ill with it 3 weeks ago my husband or son didn't get it. It's just pot luck.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.