Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wish list is no different to teacher gifts. If her neighbour got her a present you all would probably slate that too.

the go fund me was a joke to annoy Karens like those on here. It’s clearly worked 🤣🤣
People choose to donate or not.
If I thought anyone would contribute to getting me to Greece to I’d definitely have a PayPal/go fund me link and I’m sure plenty of others would too.
Really?? You wouldn't feel guilty about taking others people's hard earned money???
A gift for a teacher is slightly different 🤣🤣 its you saying thank you to then.. wish lists are just beggy

Reactions: 6
Really?? You wouldn't feel guilty about taking others people's hard earned money???
A gift for a teacher is slightly different 🤣🤣 its you saying thank you to then.. wish lists are just beggy
People choose to send gifts/money to creators cause they appreciate their content. If people choose to send something that’s up to them.
No one is forced to donate/gift. it’s a conscious decision that the donor makes for themselves.

people here get so worked up about it like someone’s actually taking money our your hand but actually it’s a choice to donate or not.

while I don’t like a lot of people with wish lists etc I can see the purpose. If it’s just in the bio and thank you video of receive something that’s ok.

if you saw your favourite creator in a pub you’d probably offer them a drink so it’s much the same.

Last edited:
i dont get whats hard to understand live within your means and if u cant afford big expensive presents then tough tit teach your child the vaule of presents and how some kids get nothing

Ignore this person they are just arguing on the thread being pointless now

People choose to send gifts/money to creators cause they appreciate their content. If people choose to send something that’s up to them.
if you saw your favourite creator in a pub you’d probably offer them a drink so it’s much the same.
Can i ask on your post with other people you literally slate them for the same thing jos doing but when its her its ok to do it ? 🤣 pick your morals and stick to them

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She can defend her till shes blue in the face..I'm with you, buy smaller gifts, live within your means. There is people out there with no food and she wants a holiday to greece🤣.. get off ya arse and earn the money to pay for it. There is some very vulnerable people on tiktok who will just give what they don't have, and she knows that and takes advantage

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She can defend her till shes blue in the face..I'm with you, buy smaller gifts, live within your means. There is people out there with no food and she wants a holiday to greece🤣.. get off ya arse and earn the money to pay for it. There is some very vulnerable people on tiktok who will just give what they don't have, and she knows that and takes advantage
As i said shes slated other creators for doing what jos doing but cause its jo its sundently ok? Defonitly someone that knows her or a die hard fan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She angers me cause shes just lazy and as for her partner having not to work to look after her that takes the piss imo
Lol 🤣🤣 he don't work to look after her?? What a bleeping joke!! Shows her true colours even more.. beggy cunts

Reactions: 3
Think we should all just ignore jo’s bestie she is irrelevant in this thread ✌🏻

As i said shes slated other creators for doing what jos doing but cause its jo its sundently ok? Defonitly someone that knows her or a die hard fan
100% Ive put her on ignore now

• Haha
i dont get whats hard to understand live within your means and if u cant afford big expensive presents then tough tit teach your child the vaule of presents and how some kids get nothing

Ignore this person they are just arguing on the thread being pointless now

Can i ask on your post with other people you literally slate them for the same thing jos doing but when its her its ok to do it ? 🤣 pick your morals and stick to them
In my opinion she’s no where near as beggy as a lot of people.
smithy family literally set their own house on fire to get money from people on tiktok.
jo has put PayPal in her bio(like many others,did 1 video about it) and has a wish list people choose to buy from. if people are choosing to buy stuff from her list why not let her son add stuff when people know it’s his birthday? If no one buys anything they’re no worse off.

Yeah he cant work because he looks after her cause her MH is apperently so bad 🙄 🙄
Wow just wow!! The mental health wasn't so bad a few weekends ago when they went shagging for the weekend and ended up pregnant! Wasn't too bad that night 😊
Like I said earlier, people like then have no morals, no self respect..boils my piss

• Haha
I can see a few of her Videos going to the benefits people because the pair of them are a joke and taking the piss. Don't she sound like Pauline Quirk.

Reactions: 4
Hey Jo's bestie, this is the place for You lovely. How disrespectful for her not to buy a small gift for her sons teachers but expect and ask for people to get him birthday present!!! Wrong on all levels!! Beggy beggy beggy

No one is forced to donate/gift. it’s a conscious decision that the donor makes for themselves.

people here get so worked up about it like someone’s actually taking money our your hand but actually it’s a choice to donate or not.

while I don’t like a lot of people with wish lists etc I can see the purpose. If it’s just in the bio and thank you video of receive something that’s ok.

Since when did teachers ask for presents??

Reactions: 5
smithy family literally set their own house on fire to get money from people on tiktok.
jo has put PayPal in her bio(like many others,did 1 video about it) and has a wish list people choose to buy from. if people are choosing to buy stuff from her list why not let her son add stuff when people know it’s his birthday? If no one buys anything they’re no worse off.
You would happily take money and gifts of random for a holiday, u said so your self, that says alot about you!! Try earning it like the rest of us! And most people that buy things on there are vulnerable people, young ppl.if your happy doing that u crack on..hope u sleep well at night

She literally said she couldn’t afford birthday presents for her son!

Reactions: 4
Jo is an embarrassment to real mental health sufferers she has shown herself to not only be a fake fraud by milking her condition but shameless and hypocritical and the worst possible beg out there manipulating her audience into sending her money and gifts broadcasting something big like a termination and twisting it to her advantage is just so wrong on so many levels

Reactions: 12
Jo is an embarrassment to real mental health sufferers she has shown herself to not only be a fake fraud by milking her condition but shameless and hypocritical and the worst possible beg out there manipulating her audience into sending her money and gifts broadcasting something big like a termination and twisting it to her advantage is just so wrong on so many levels
It's disgusting

Reactions: 2
I can see a few of her Videos going to the benefits people because the pair of them are a joke and taking the piss. Don't she sound like Pauline Quirk.
If I knew how to report her I bloody would!! How the hell is he not told to work??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.