Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her previous employers must be looking at her videos and laughing. Depression my arse. duck all wrong with her

Reactions: 5
Kids probably didn't eat them because they were never bleeping home 😬

Also on a more basic level; sour watermelon sweets and chocolate mixed together? No thanks Jo, would rather eat my own hair.

Reactions: 3
She don't brush her own teeth so can u imagine what her kids teeth r like? Does she supervise them? I think not..... she can't be arsed to supposedly look after herself apart from doing these videos showing her new clothes, making herself look good, so can u imagine wat sort of time she spends with the kids trying to make sure they r clean and tidy

Reactions: 1
Her 1st covid video was 6 days ago, she had a "cold" so done a test and it was positive so went and done a pcr and that was positive too.
The isolation period has been reduced to 7 days.

I actually think she is lying...loss of taste and smell lasts for ages, mine lasted about 2 months and everyone that I know who has had covid and lost their taste have said timings between a month and 4months so far.

I'd hate to think she has duped so many ppl including her parents and Inlaws, however how would she explain that Hunter had covid so he was the only one allowed home.....that's some serious underhanded bull poop! Which means the inlaws would have been in on the lie (if there was one) so she would be intentionally lying to HER parents....Im not sure she would actually do that.
BUT it does seem strange that she is all better for Boxing Day doesn't it 🤔
I have covid , so does my daughter and husband (pcr positive) we are on day 5/7 (hubby got it first) and none of us have lost our taste and smell.. we are double/triple jabbed and apart from being very tired and the occasional cough we are all OK.. it does affect everyone differently .. not sticking up for anyone , just saying how it is for us xx

Anyone seen the latest tiktok about how she was depressed, so had a bath, washed her hair, sat looking forlorn out of the window! What an absolute prick! If she has the ability to make videos like this then she sure as hell ain’t depressed! She makes a mockery out of mental health! She’s just a lazy slob who needs to get a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was wondering how many "takes" it took her to make that🤣🤣
That was definitely put on!!! Ohhhh poor me, feel sorry for me, give me love!!!!!

Blurghhhh stupid woman!
How does she have so many ppl that fall for her stupidity??!?!?!

Reactions: 2
Omg that video! Can't afford to give up 🤣🤣 didn't matter when she could afford to give up work though did it

Anyone seen the latest tiktok about how she was depressed, so had a bath, washed her hair, sat looking forlorn out of the window! What an absolute prick! If she has the ability to make videos like this then she sure as hell ain’t depressed! She makes a mockery out of mental health! She’s just a lazy slob who needs to get a job!
She’s an absolute twit couldn’t agree more

she said she uses the teeth whitener filter because when she’s depressed she doesn’t brush her teeth for weeks on end

I can’t stand her at all but I am the same with the teeth brushing I was sectioned and wasn’t allowed anything in my room plus I slept all day everyday for over 2 weeks so mine are messed up. I can say that she doesn’t look like someone who has severe anxiety.

• Heart
She really isn't an attractive women is she, I try not to mention peoples looks but her face bugs me
I know what you’re saying.
It’s the slagging brands off for slipping down and then the next video she’s loving them. I wish she would just say her opinion and tell the truth it’s not hard at all. I wish she had a nose like Pinocchio 🤥 and every time she lied her nose would get biggest

How many advent calendars ?! No doubt they were gifted to her and if that’s the case why not donate them to a food bank seeing as she’s always going on about helping families that struggle !
Also new merch launching in February, can’t wait 🥴
Is anyone really gonna buy a scrunchie, no doubt they’ll be expensive cause the person who makes them will need to be paid, then she’ll take a good chunk out. No thanks I’ll still with my Primark and SHEIN scrunchie.

It’s the slagging brands off for slipping down and then the next video she’s loving them. I wish she would just say her opinion and tell the truth it’s not hard at all. I wish she had a nose like Pinocchio 🤥 and every time she lied her nose would get bigger

Is anyone really gonna buy a scrunchie, no doubt they’ll be expensive cause the person who makes them will need to be paid, then she’ll take a good chunk out. No thanks I’ll still with my Primark and SHEIN scrunchie.

It’s the slagging brands off for slipping down and then the next video she’s loving them. I wish she would just say her opinion and tell the truth it’s not hard at all. I wish she had a nose like Pinocchio 🤥 and every time she lied her nose would get biggest

Only mugs will buy them

I have covid , so does my daughter and husband (pcr positive) we are on day 5/7 (hubby got it first) and none of us have lost our taste and smell.. we are double/triple jabbed and apart from being very tired and the occasional cough we are all OK.. it does affect everyone differently .. not sticking up for anyone , just saying how it is for us xx
isolation has only been reduced to 7 days if you test negative on the 6th And 7th day. I wasn’t lucky and didn’t test negative until the 9th day 😒 cost me a fortune in co-op deliveries 😡

New to this thread wondered if there was one for her as she pops up on my fyp all the time and thought a few things weren't right I feel not only does she mock people that actually suffer from mental health issues and part of the reason mental health is so badly understood still is because of people playing the card like her absolutely nothing wrong with her i have a range of conditions autism/ADHD being the main one with bpd/cpstd/bipolar II on top which is quite crippling so I am on part time hours at the mo because bills still need to be paid and I'm the one responsible for that and people like her make it extremely difficult for the geneiue people to claim for sick or disability benefits I receive pip but that's up for renewal and sending in 25 years of paperwork (dunno why I bother it won't be looked at and I'll get 0 points again like all the other times) but yeah I'm a genuine person who's sick of people like this rant over and hello everyone 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New to this thread wondered if there was one for her as she pops up on my fyp all the time and thought a few things weren't right I feel not only does she mock people that actually suffer from mental health issues and part of the reason mental health is so badly understood still is because of people playing the card like her absolutely nothing wrong with her i have a range of conditions autism/ADHD being the main one with bpd/cpstd/bipolar II on top which is quite crippling so I am on part time hours at the mo because bills still need to be paid and I'm the one responsible for that and people like her make it extremely difficult for the geneiue people to claim for sick or disability benefits I receive pip but that's up for renewal and sending in 25 years of paperwork (dunno why I bother it won't be looked at and I'll get 0 points again like all the other times) but yeah I'm a genuine person who's sick of people like this rant over and hello everyone 🤣
Hey and welcome to this thread. I used to like her and was impressed by the whole body confidence stuff, but it didn’t take long before her true colours started to show through. I first started following her just before she went off sick so didn’t realise how beggy she was etc. I admired her as a single working mum of 2 myself (she had briefly split from Ryan) at the time. Now though, I can see through the lies and exaggerated MH issues.
Only last night, she appeared to have been caught in one of her lies (I may have got it wrong) but she did a tiktok about a mum and logan day at Lakeside. On a tiktok a bit later, think it was the movie one, someone had commented saying they had seen her at Lakeside but didn’t say hello as she seemed ‘busy with the children’

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hey and welcome to this thread. I used to like her and was impressed by the whole body confidence stuff, but it didn’t take long before her true colours started to show through. I first started following her just before she went off sick so didn’t realise how beggy she was etc. I admired her as a single working mum of 2 myself (she had briefly split from Ryan) at the time. Now though, I can see through the lies and exaggerated MH issues.
Only last night, she appeared to have been caught in one of her lies (I may have got it wrong) but she did a tiktok about a mum and logan day at Lakeside. On a tiktok a bit later, think it was the movie one, someone had commented saying they had seen her at Lakeside but didn’t say hello as she seemed ‘busy with the children’
Well that's a but scandalous for Jo. 😂😂 On the other hand I bet she's loving being recognised silly witch.

• Haha
It just mocks people that actually struggle her only struggle is trying to keep her lies consistent and seems she's way over her head did she ever quit her job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.