Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He don’t Live with Her though 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hasn't she deleted all the begging videos and the present ones coz ppl were calling her out on them.

Terrible thing to say.. but this woman’s mouth irritates the life out of me…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d probably ignore that too cause looks like a troll/pro life type. The termination was ages ago I wouldn’t want people keep bringing it up if I was her.
Thing is, she made a big deal about it and how she was going to document her journey etc and because of that she's going to get questions doesn't matter if it was weeks ago people are going to ask questions about it and on her

Reactions: 7
I’d probably ignore that too cause looks like a troll/pro life type. The termination was ages ago I wouldn’t want people keep bringing it up if I was her.
She shouldn’t of overshared pre termination If she doesn’t want to share after not just that person she ignored I’ve seen her ignore lots of clearly genuine comment too blatantly only shared in the first place for attention but let’s be honest in your eyes the benefit frauding beggy mitchell can do no wrong
I’m baffled why you’d constantly defend a stranger lol go out your way as well either you are her or know her in rl
Anyhow your lost this isn’t the thread for you

Reactions: 7
She shouldn’t of overshared pre termination If she doesn’t want to share after not just that person she ignored I’ve seen her ignore lots of clearly genuine comment too blatantly only shared in the first place for attention but let’s be honest in your eyes the benefit frauding beggy mitchell can do no wrong
I’m baffled why you’d constantly defend a stranger lol go out your way as well either you are her or know her in rl
Anyhow your lost this isn’t the thread for you
Lol I’m not defending Her. I actually went off jo a while ago and have unfollowed her. Tiktok being tiktok I see her more on my fyp now than I did when I followed lol.

She shared that she’s having a termination,good thing she did and gave info on it. Shared how it went/process/delay etc. shared how she felt after. Objectively I don’t get what more people expect her to say? Why ask about it in every live? If she’s got more to say or like an update a month later or something fine do a video. But it’s strange people are so obsessed with asking about it.

• Haha
Lol I’m not defending Her. I actually went off jo a while ago and have unfollowed her. Tiktok being tiktok I see her more on my fyp now than I did when I followed lol.

She shared that she’s having a termination,good thing she did and gave info on it. Shared how it went/process/delay etc. shared how she felt after. Objectively I don’t get what more people expect her to say? Why ask about it in every live? If she’s got more to say or like an update a month later or something fine do a video. But it’s strange people are so obsessed with asking about it.
I stand corrected thank god you’ve seen the light 😊
And I think it’s because she made such a massive hoo ha about it people are a bit shocked she’s like business as usual now

Reactions: 1
This reminds me of another TikTok account and it’s driving me nuts as I can’t remember the name… a mum who sofa surfs with her kids, made a TikTok about sleeping in a tent on a weekly basis as her partners flat is too small? Sells prints of her fanny on Etsy… I don’t want a print :ROFLMAO: just wanted to see if she was still posting!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This reminds me of another TikTok account and it’s driving me nuts as I can’t remember the name… a mum who sofa surfs with her kids, made a TikTok about sleeping in a tent on a weekly basis as her partners flat is too small? Sells prints of her fanny on Etsy… I don’t want a print :ROFLMAO: just wanted to see if she was still posting!

Is this who you mean? She switched comments off and hasn’t posted for a while, she was saying for months she was homeless but always living in her boyfriends flat 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.