Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
hers was at a clinic though, through BPAS.

i do like Jo, but she is a Beggy Mitchell.
Even worse that’s so bad being cancelled with a long wait till next date.
The way tiktok is cause I follow her I don’t see all her content so haven’t seen her be overly Beggy.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
You would happily take money and gifts of random for a holiday, u said so your self, that says alot about you!! Try earning it like the rest of us! And most people that buy things on there are vulnerable people, young ppl.if your happy doing that u crack on..hope u sleep well at night
yeah it’s called a gift if people choose to gift then that’s up to them. I don’t have a PayPal etc so pay for my own holidays etc. I’m not well known enough for people to care to want to donate. But if they did course I’d appreciate it like anyone else would.

People on here moan about vulnerable people etc yet are openly criticising someone for struggling with a mental health condition. It’s horrible. Bet you’re all the ones who will post #bekind #mentalhealthmatters when it suits you.

LiveForMe

As far as I'm aware all pcr tests are done in cars still? Never known you to be allowed inside for one? I've done a few with my kids all in the car

Oh didn't realise he lost his licence do we know what for?
Speeding I think, but don't quote me on that 😆

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
How many grown women get all dressed up to go into the woods to take some pictures😳?? Seriously 🤣🤣🙈
Take your kids to play in the woods and maybe take a photo or two, she's posing in them photos like she's a somebody😆🙈 who the fuck does she think she is 😂😂🙈

How many grown women get all dressed up to go into the woods to take some pictures😳?? Seriously 🤣🤣🙈
Take your kids to play in the woods and maybe take a photo or two, she's posing in them photos like she's a somebody
How the hell is she keeping a straight face 😀
If I said to my husband we're going into the woods for some pictures, he would have me sectioned 😆 that woman has too much time on her hands
Readers Wives.

LiveForMe

What about jo'S Unfiltered Life #2
Not sure how to make a thread tho.

And wow! Must have been one of her "lovlies" on this page 🤣🤣🤣

LiveForMe

I swear colds don't go on that long..... isn't she mental.....oh sorry off with mental health and anxiety 😅 pull the other one please!!

Katie1985

Her 1st covid video was 6 days ago, she had a "cold" so done a test and it was positive so went and done a pcr and that was positive too.
The isolation period has been reduced to 7 days.

I actually think she is lying...loss of taste and smell lasts for ages, mine lasted about 2 months and everyone that I know who has had covid and lost their taste have said timings between a month and 4months so far.

I'd hate to think she has duped so many ppl including her parents and Inlaws, however how would she explain that Hunter had covid so he was the only one allowed home.....that's some serious underhanded bull poop! Which means the inlaws would have been in on the lie (if there was one) so she would be intentionally lying to HER parents....Im not sure she would actually do that.
BUT it does seem strange that she is all better for Boxing Day doesn't it 🤔
I have covid , so does my daughter and husband (pcr positive) we are on day 5/7 (hubby got it first) and none of us have lost our taste and smell.. we are double/triple jabbed and apart from being very tired and the occasional cough we are all OK.. it does affect everyone differently .. not sticking up for anyone , just saying how it is for us xx

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Wish lists for “influencers” children makes me feel so uncomfortable. I’m so unbelievably proud when I can buy my son some toys with my money, I can’t imagine putting up an Amazon Wish List and expecting other people to subsidise their birthdays… and then making my son say thank you to the strangers?

I like(d) Jo, as in I could see myself being friends with her in real life and I really felt with her and the termination. However, I’ll be shocked if she goes through with it purely with the death of her Nan and the clinic cancelling. When she uploaded the other day and said it’s not happening, I wasn’t shocked.
Given how over stretched hospitals are i wasn’t surprised surgery was cancelled either. Though it’s bad that things like that that are time critical are cancelled. It’s not something I know much about but thought would be a different clinic to a regular hospital.