Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look she made a tik tok now about that thing I was on about on her families group for people to download that app so they get £3 each person for “the group” you can tell half the people on her group are as scammy as her, people were outright asking for money for stuff.

Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on eye bleeping herself in every video. I’m just trying to look at dark humour memes to get me through my depression, leave my FYP alone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's gonna bite her in the ass all these tiktoks of her going out and about with a full face of make up etc. If she's telling DWP shes too sick to work they're gonna be pulling her up on this and say well if you can go out everyday to numerous places shopping/nails etc then you can hold down a job

Reactions: 7
If she’s claiming limited capability for work now on universal credit for depression and anxiety and they see her tik tok they’ll have a field day with her. You literally have to be barely able to get out the house to get the points for that. And if she’s not claiming it then they’ll be sending her back to work with her child being 3.

Reactions: 1
There’s no way on this earth that woman is depressed, I get depressed people put on a face and get on with it, but this woman is living her best life! 😂😂😂

Has she not thought that maybe her size is causing the leggings to fall down? I mean she's a very odd shaped woman isn't she. Now I'm a bigger girl so not fat shaming here but she's a strange shape

Reactions: 8
Has she not thought that maybe her size is causing the leggings to fall down? I mean she's a very odd shaped woman isn't she. Now I'm a bigger girl so not fat shaming here but she's a strange shape
Generally I find if my leggings or tights are too small they head South sharpish.

Reactions: 3

Oh look made a tik tok about the £4 present she bought for a child in need this Christmas. I wish her wish list and sons birthday present video was still up, nothing was £4 on there, all expensive stuff. Cheap cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Oh look made a tik tok about the £4 present she bought for a child in need this Christmas. I wish her wish list and sons birthday present video was still up, nothing was £4 on there, all expensive stuff. Cheap cow.
Not just that did she even bother checking if it was age appropriate.. I'm sure it is but also just feels like she grabbed the first thing she saw and didn't really bother and your right expects strangers to fork out loads for her lazy ass and her kids but can't be bothered about children who actually need help.

Also didn't she post recently how she's struggling to even leave the house

Reactions: 6
Not just that did she even bother checking if it was age appropriate.. I'm sure it is but also just feels like she grabbed the first thing she saw and didn't really bother and your right expects strangers to fork out loads for her lazy ass and her kids but can't be bothered about children who actually need help.

Also didn't she post recently how she's struggling to even leave the house
She’s really made me mad with that video, I have just read comments and people saying how wonderful she is. Is she heck, she chose one of the cheapest things she could find and filmed it to show how kind she is for tik tok. Every couple of days she does the struggling to leave the house or get her lazy backside out of bed videos. She did a video yesterday sat in her mother in laws yesterday showing her not speaking and apparently felt too anxious. Please pull the other one beggy, you are faker than your wonky eyelashes.

Reactions: 9
This woman grinds me bleeping gears. I was off sick for 3 months up until last month cause of how bad my anxiety and depression got. Im a lot betternow and back working. Do you think i could even manage to go the shop down the road from me? Nope absolutely not when i did i cried about it and had a panic attack. Do you think i could speak on the phone? No i shook too much and cried. Couldn't even bring myself to message people back. Had a broken light and a boiler that needed fixing but couldn't ring to get it fixed especially knowing I'd have to see someone and let them into my flat. I didn't even see or speak to my family. I would of never in a million years of been able to pick up my phone and make a tiktok absolutely not. Couldn't even bring myself to do anything. And then theres her who claimed to be bad enough to be off sick yet was making tiktoks, going live n going out all the time. The woman pisses me off so much. I hope she did get called out for it. Sorry my my rant i needed to say it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Going back to her fb group… it’s all about people asking for Christmas gifts for their kids. I understand we could all fall on hard times, but it just doesn’t sit right.

This woman grinds me bleeping gears. I was off sick for 3 months up until last month cause of how bad my anxiety and depression got. Im a lot betternow and back working. Do you think i could even manage to go the shop down the road from me? Nope absolutely not when i did i cried about it and had a panic attack. Do you think i could speak on the phone? No i shook too much and cried. Couldn't even bring myself to message people back. Had a broken light and a boiler that needed fixing but couldn't ring to get it fixed especially knowing I'd have to see someone and let them into my flat. I didn't even see or speak to my family. I would of never in a million years of been able to pick up my phone and make a tiktok absolutely not. Couldn't even bring myself to do anything. And then theres her who claimed to be bad enough to be off sick yet was making tiktoks, going live n going out all the time. The woman pisses me off so much. I hope she did get called out for it. Sorry my my rant i needed to say it.
This!!! It cracks me up when people like Jo claim to have crippling anxiety yet is able to record videos of themselves looking all forlorn and sad, duck off if you were really depressed the last thing you would do is record yourself in the state and then put it out there for millions of people to see, I don't buy the old "raising awareness" either! She is a scammer! Why people cant see it is beyond me!

Going back to her fb group… it’s all about people asking for Christmas gifts for their kids. I understand we could all fall on hard times, but it just doesn’t sit right.
That’s rotten people are abusing it like that. It’s a shame cause the original idea/intention was good. I thought it was intended as e.g someone posts they’ve got age 5 coats their kid has grown out of. If someone’s 5 year old needs a coat can then arrange postage to them.
I don’t have kids but I imagined it intended as like hand me downs to friends kids.

Just watched her video at her mother in laws. Get a grip woman ffs attention seeking twit. Who does that! Who records videos like that! Seriously I'm lmfao off here 🤣🤣

Just watched her video at her mother in laws. Get a grip woman ffs attention seeking twit. Who does that! Who records videos like that! Seriously I'm lmfao off here 🤣🤣
Was that the one of her not speaking, she would never live thar down if she done that in my home. Regards Anxiety and Depression I can say from experience no way could she drive herself to Lake side and walk around in there. I don't watch her she's so fake

Reactions: 4
Was that the one of her not speaking, she would never live thar down if she done that in my home. Regards Anxiety and Depression I can say from experience no way could she drive herself to Lake side and walk around in there. I don't watch her she's so fake
People saw her in Costa too 😂

That’s rotten people are abusing it like that. It’s a shame cause the original idea/intention was good. I thought it was intended as e.g someone posts they’ve got age 5 coats their kid has grown out of. If someone’s 5 year old needs a coat can then arrange postage to them.
I don’t have kids but I imagined it intended as like hand me downs to friends kids.
They’ve already had loads of scammers, they shouldn’t let people request, they should just let people post their old stuff and that’s it. The scammers have been sent money. But beggy won’t listen, her group and her rules 🙄

They have also got over £1000 from that peanut app, very interested to see if that’s really spent on food vouchers for people in need. No doubt beggy will be in full control of all that.

Reactions: 2

Too depressed and anxious to work, but is going to the Toby carvery today and doing a fashion show Saturday. Yet sat in her mother in laws pretending she was to anxious to talk. Oh she just gets better!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.