JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that he clearly knows that certain Disney dining locations have a dress code and he shows up in a tank top in shorts forcing the restaurant to make him wear a borrowed button down shirt is peak cringe! 1 million subs doesn't give you any class. This kid is an embarrassment.

Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 9.55.26 AM.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
7.4k views after 24 hours. His views are tanking big time!!! Look at how poorly his Paris videos are performing.

View attachment 2248928
They'd be great views if you had 50k subs, but someone with 1.2 million is shocking.

I checked his tiktok out and I was surprised, I expected him to have more views. Still great numbers don't get me wrong, but similar to his shorts.

Reactions: 3
7.4k views after 24 hours. His views are tanking big time!!! Look at how poorly his Paris videos are performing.

View attachment 2248928
Jojo’s a different level of delusional where his lack of social awareness he can’t realize how annoying and lazy he comes off to viewers in just the first 30-40 seconds of his videos.

Kyle and ResortTV1 are also delusional but they recognize how to manipulate sad and lonely viewers into developing an interest to them. Jojo is bad at doing that because he’s too annoying and ignorant to connect with sad and lonely viewers,too lazy to create content that’s creative or original, and too self-centered to realize his fake positivity nonsense is bullshit and nothing he can build anything from unless he finds a genuine purpose with it.

Its a bad combination of lack of talents where his only path to growth is finding an occasional quirky TikTok skit that’s lucky enough in timing to go viral with children.

Reactions: 5
The fact that he clearly knows that certain Disney dining locations have a dress code and he shows up in a tank top in shorts forcing the restaurant to make him wear a borrowed button down shirt is peak cringe! 1 million subs doesn't give you any class. This kid is an embarrassment.

View attachment 2248809
Yes, he should have shown up in an LEAST a nice T-shirt, but Disney dress codes are such a joke. Look at the guy behind him in a backwards cap.

Reactions: 4
What is that facial expression meant to be conveying to us exactly?! 🤣🤣 I mean, is he even trying at this point
It's better than his "make-a-wish" face that he's making in this screen grab. Question, do most straight males act like this? Shirtless while singing and dancing in groups together?

Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 11.15.31 AM.png

I mean some do tbf

But jojo in general is so strange. I also disagree on him being in better shape than Kyle. It's just different. Kyle is on the larger size and jojo on the skinny. Neither are what I'd say is a gay man's fantasy (obviously some people it would be. Takes all sorts)

What is that facial expression meant to be conveying to us exactly?! 🤣🤣 I mean, is he even trying at this point
prepped for #12 title change:
caught in a lagoon during a lightning storm - contemplating life

• Haha
Reactions: 1
His one friend (Ryan? The guy On the right) seems as gay as Nick and/or a tree full of parrots.

At least JoJo is actually maintaining his body in order to queerbait. More than I can say for his soon-to-be-former roommate.
Agreed. He’s cute. Kyle is on the bachelor, doncha know 🤣
---
It's better than his "make-a-wish" face that he's making in this screen grab. Question, do most straight males act like this? Shirtless while singing and dancing in groups together?

View attachment 2251508
I don’t know many gays that do this either 🤣 Orlando Dis-Ppl are weird. Also the whole “she doesn’t know i am shirtless singing with the boys” is just bleeping strange.

Cannot wait until Disney stops “inviting him out” due to his stupid captions. “Sorry JoJo, you keep saying how horrible everything is, no pass for you. Please apply for a custodian job online.”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.