JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were about to make a new thread but got caught up looking at his piss poor performance on recent videos. When you see "other forums" posting about him and how it's very suspicious for him to have 1 million subscribers it's a bit validating. We really can't figure out why someone like Disney (or even Breeze) would give him anything #hosted to feature on his channel. All this media access and gifts are being wasted into the void.

Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 5.06.26 PM.png

Reactions: 5
e really can't figure out why someone like Disney (or even Breeze) would give him anything #hosted to feature on his channel.
Assuming they even did. I side-eyed the free Bloody Mary (an airline that makes you pay for soda is not going to give the good stuff away for free, no matter how many subscribers you have), but I REALLY side-eyed the HoJo's decorations.

Reactions: 4
so is Taya his side fling when Krista is not available?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She had a boyfriend when he met up with her at that D23 expo that he found "overwhelming." As I just read someone saying that at least JoJo is a grown up in the Kyle thread.

• Haha
I thought Taya had a boyfriend.
It’s been funny when JoJo has taken a picture of himself with Taya and her boyfriend and JoJo has cropped him out before posting the photo or thumbnail. The boyfriend has scowled at JoJo several times in JoJo’s videos when JoJo gets too friendly with Taya, but I haven’t understood why he doesn’t put his foot down.

it’s also funny how JoJo and Krista are like an old married couple in JoJo’s videos, but it’s whenever he’s with Taya that he’s always so happy and giddy. He’s been smitten with her since they did the Christmas tree trail in 2019.

Reactions: 1
but I haven’t understood why he doesn’t put his foot down.
Taya's probably the alpha in that relationship.

it’s also funny how JoJo and Krista are like an old married couple in JoJo’s videos, but it’s whenever he’s with Taya that he’s always so happy and giddy. He’s been smitten with her since they did the Christmas tree trail in 2019.
just like whenever kyle's with Taylor or Lora.

not a wee bit suspect at all

View attachment 2150399
I was curious about that too. I looked up an account with over 1M subs. [see Walt Disney Studios] After 1M Social Blade boosts the subscriber updates from 1K increments to 10K increments.

Depending on the number of subscribers the sub updates seem to be +10, +100, +1K, +10K, +100K, and for accounts like Mr Beast +1M.

Last edited:
the suspect part is him gaining on average 3k subs a day for a month straight.

Reactions: 4
the suspect part is him gaining on average 3k subs a day for a month straight.
This is where it gets interesting if you go deeper and sort week by week. This is a snapshot of 1/29/22 - 5/7/23. Look at that massive spike in subs!!!

Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 2.34.45 PM.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.