JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A sword in the stone vlog not even hitting 10k in 24 hours. Wow!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He’d seriously get more views if he took his shirt off and didn’t talk for 5 minutes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kyle got JoJo numbers on his Minion Land vlog yesterday and even changed it to a JoJo title. "The New Minion Land Is....Different"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But honestly, if I was JoJo or Kyle I wouldn't answer her messages either. She might do something unhinged.
a simple response would shut things down, but these fools don't know how to handle people:

"thank you for the offer, I will regretfully decline"
"I'm flattered by your offer, but no thank you"
"I know this isn't the answer you wanted, but I am not able to join your celebration."

Hmmm honestly I think ignoring might be the better option with someone like that. Don't engage. They clearly have issues and I don't think they'd stop at no, once they get some sort of connection (even if just a polite decline) they'll just be encouraged for more.

It seems that one or both have blocked her so the point it moot now. lol

• Wow
  • Haha
I was told to never respond to persistent message senders. They would see the response as "proof" a relationship exists.
OTOH, I was also told if you don't definitively tell the person to leave you alone they will take it as "permission" to continue.

🤷‍♀️

thing is I know kyle or one of his "team" has responded to her with a "hi"

IMO, proper way is just respond politely with a firm "no" but not leave it open ended trying to be nice.

This is the danger when you put yourself so much online and create pseudo friendships with your audience. It's not all 20 year old girls (and guys) watching. These people can also be dangerous and you make it easy to find you when you share so much online.

Reactions: 4
Let's change the thumbnail and add two (average looking) girls in bikinis who barely look 21. That should spike those views!!

Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 5.02.59 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.