JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his birthday was two weeks ago yet today's video has the title "Opening My 1 Million Subscriber Gold Play Button On My Birthday In Walt Disney World!" Dude! Please get a clue. This clickbait might get you an extra 2k views at most.

Reactions: 2
Funnily enough I just watched this video on YouTube click bait. Quite interesting but there is no way in the world jojo puts this much thought into his images

• Haha
Ugh! His thumbnails!! Should be interesting to see how today's video does compared to the past two weeks. (Clearly people don't care about Paris)

Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 11.25.49 AM.png

I would have thought that JoJo was filming on Tron based on today's video, but we know that can't be true, because he's told us clearly that he follows the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not like people can save a screenshot with that title and send it to Disney. :unsure:
I don't understand why Disney has been so desperate to seem "hip" and court these influencers and Tiktok people and then the same people turn around and bite the hand that feeds them. Case in point being JoJo's little friend that drank out of the fountains, got banned from Disney, yet keeps appearing with JoJo. At some point I think Disney is getting what they deserve by having all these social media people film stupid tit in the parks and cause disruption.

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why Disney has been so desperate to seem "hip" and court these influencers and Tiktok people and then the same people turn around and bite the hand that feeds them. Case in point being JoJo's little friend that drank out of the fountains, got banned from Disney, yet keeps appearing with JoJo. At some point I think Disney is getting what they deserve by having all these social media people film stupid tit in the parks and cause disruption.
wouldn't the ban be from being in the parks? it doesn't ban who they are friends with our associate with.

as much as it would be nice to also cut those people off, that's not how it works.

Disney banned Jete from the parks. That is all. Jojo can film whatever he wants with Jete as long as it is not on property.

Yeah. Jojo like it or not does (or did) gets a ridiculous number of views on his shorts and tiktok. Its relatively free advertising to a new crowd for disney. This whole frat and insta crowd that goes to Disney these days is pretty new and certainly not traditional disney theme park goers. And this crowd buy alcohol so its an easy win for disney. Families wouldn't spend on alcohol in the same way, generally.

It's a decent reward for minimal effort. Jojo and similar are being used by disney basically.

I can understand them tolerating vloggers but not the streamers like ResortTV1 who are literally just panhandling in their parks for 5-6 hours at a time. At least a vlogger can try to limit the amount of strangers they are filming but the streamers have no regard for anyone.

• Heart
I can understand them tolerating vloggers but not the streamers like ResortTV1 who are literally just panhandling in their parks for 5-6 hours at a time. At least a vlogger can try to limit the amount of strangers they are filming but the streamers have no regard for anyone.
JoJo and crew have been known to go live and grift superchats the same way ResortTV1 goes live so really none of them are above the shame.

Reactions: 4
Pulled for thought from another thread. If 34% of his subs are "dead" that means 401,200 of his subs don't pay attention to anything he does. Thoughts?

IMG_0182.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Today we get another AI video which he quickly took out of the title since nobody ever clicks on them. Also not much going on at his second channel ever since he decided what it was going to be.

Reactions: 1
Today we get another AI video which he quickly took out of the title since nobody ever clicks on them. Also not much going on at his second channel ever since he decided what it was going to be.
Doesn't matter how many times he changes the titles of his videos. Nobody's watching.

Almost 24 hours and his last post hasn't hit 7k views yet. That's got to be a record

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.