JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the Big Lie from the video: “I’m a rule follower in every respect. In the parks, in the world, in the city.”
This!! Especially coming from the person who live streamed/vlogged in a park that had banned doing it. Oh, and we have a title change to add keywords.

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 2.22.37 PM.png

Reactions: 2
This!! Especially coming from the person who live streamed/vlogged in a park that had banned doing it. Oh, and we have a title change to add keywords.

View attachment 2231005
Now he's put FIRST in all caps and changed it to Best Things To Do In Paris. This has to be one of his biggest flops and as usual he's only hurting himself with his bad titles. I'm sure people see Paris for the 5th time in the row and just aren't even bothering to click.

Now he's put FIRST in all caps and changed it to Best Things To Do In Paris. This has to be one of his biggest flops and as usual he's only hurting himself with his bad titles. I'm sure people see Paris for the 5th time in the row and just aren't even bothering to click.
We think people just don't bother to click in general. The public might just have realized that he is not an interesting person and has little value.

IMG_4683.jpeg
I did a double-take when this came up on my Scruff grid this afternoon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow that could be him. Have to look closely to see its probably not
Not that I'd be expecting JoJo to be in Queens (or Greenpoint Brooklyn or Midtown Manhattan) looking for male companionship, but I took my shot just in case. Haha.

• Haha
His last paris one still hasn't hit 10k 🤣
Talk about underperforming. Wow!!

Screen Shot 2023-06-12 at 8.51.21 AM.png

---
So we saw this in another tattle thread. Full disclosure, we haven't bothered to watch his recent videos so we didn't hear this ourselves. The "not looking for a girlfriend" thing is interesting. So, does this mean Krista is just a placeholder/FWB or does he just put her on camera for views?

"JoJo says that comments like that don't bother him, as he is not looking for a girlfriend. (That was an interesting remark on JoJo's part; evidently Jeete is.)"

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
After reading that girlfriend comment, low views on recent videos and then seeing this....the gaybaiting content is in overdrive!!

IMG_5645.PNG

If you enjoy footage of airports and on a plane, this is a vlog for you.

JoJo’s remarks around the 20 minute mark reveal airport security in London did have a conversation with him about his camera, filming, and intentions.

Hey JoJo you read here right?

Interesting look at how long it takes him to get any traction when it comes to views. Shocked that he still gets media invited. Byt the time he gets any real numbers, the events are either right around the corner or have passed. PMM gets more views in 48 hours than JoJo does in 7-10 days.

Screen Shot 2023-06-13 at 9.28.59 AM.png

Does he still get invites to stuff then?

He and Kyle quite often don't seem to be at same stuff as PMM

Does he still get invites to stuff then?

He and Kyle quite often don't seem to be at same stuff as PMM
He is still getting invites. Just not as often or to the larger events like PMM. Usually it's the "halfway to" whatever or seasonal promo events.

I’ve been watching this couple for a while now and it’s night and day between the views and quality of their videos versus these other grifting clowns. 46k subscribers and getting 25k-50k views per video.

Attachments

So interestingly I've enjoyed some of Kurt Toccis shorts (the disney characters on treadmill is genius) so decided to subscribe.

Watched this long form video and he is, just a bit too much. Too shouty and mtv presenter. Nothing as bad as jojo but made me think about all those who subsribe to jojo via shorts but probably struggle with him for full length videos. It's definitely a thing. One doesn't always translate to the other.

I will say though Kurts videos are a MILLION times better edited and professional. It really puts jojo to shame.

Nothing as bad as jojo but made me think about all those who subscribe to jojo via shorts but probably struggle with him for full length videos. It's definitely a thing. One doesn't always translate to the other.
This is something that's been brought up a few times. People like JoJo, Kyle, Jete, etc. are not suitable for long form. Most people can take them for 20-30 seconds max!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.