Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJ130613

Chatty Member
This clown is on my cruise, i just walked by him doing a live at the bar, good lord he is more annoying in person than on a video :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

advil

It would be kinda funny if Jete was banned from Disney and JoJo was banned from Universal…

Maybe if people criticizing him is harmful to his mental health then he should stop
breaking rules and doing annoying things that he knows people are going to criticize him for? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Weaponizing mental health is inexcusable. All it does is add to the stigma that depression and anxiety aren’t real, they’re just buzzwords used by people who want attention. Is this what he learned in college while earning a degree to be a therapist?

Jojo crying on youtube after people call on him for filming the new ride.
If anyone breaks the rules...they should be reported. I don't care who the f# they think they are. Universal should ban him until next year. He has a good following (mind you not a lot of views the back that up) but still...that should be enough for Universal to suspend his pass. His apology was a joke...no real accountability.

His defense? "Everyone else was filming and I just have a face along with my videos, that's why people are mad." Also: "I film on other (older) rides that they don't tell me to..but this is a new ride..so that's why people are gate-keeping it."

Where the f### is the transparency?? Even your close friends are getting tired of your BS. Own it!!!!

Also...say it straight. You filmed knowing it would get views. Period. Not because you want to show POV's for people that can't come to the parks. Stop the B##S##t. It's a lie and you know it. You will lose your pass a-hole....Can't wait of for the boooo hoooo video that comes along with that. Suck it bitch.

• Heart

JohnJ

He did a shout out to Tattle, mentioning it specifically. He said to all the weirdos, losers and meanies on it, you suck. He claims he has never seen the site. The context was him drinking, so I think he was acknowledging that people online talk about him vlogging while under the influence, which we know he is really sensitive about.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
Funny thing about him calling out tattle is his threads are among the quietest on here, with few contributers. Which in itself says everything 🤣

Also, in my experience as soon as someone mentions tattle their threads suddenly get new members who have found tattle thanks to that influencers comments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

JohnJ

The video went from 15:07 in length to 13:27. I'm glad I downloaded the full length version, so it's not forgotten.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
He is a pathetic man baby.

Sick of influencers crying mental health and bullying every time they are held accountable for their actions.

• Heart
The fact that he clearly knows that certain Disney dining locations have a dress code and he shows up in a tank top in shorts forcing the restaurant to make him wear a borrowed button down shirt is peak cringe! 1 million subs doesn't give you any class. This kid is an embarrassment.

Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 9.55.26 AM.png

• Angry
  • Sick

Uh oh! Everyone made Poor Victim JoJo upset! All he does is suffer for his art. Everyone is mean. All he did was ignore the rules.

I really hope Universal drop kicks Kyle and JoJo.

It's nice that these channels break down the madness for us so we don't have to watch the real thing.

• Haha

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
So what happened is he announced his Tokyo trip and a bunch of people told him what he couldn't film over there, in addition to him having made a vlog prior talking about the live stream ban there. He then live streamed twice before abruptly ending the second and claiming he didn't realize it wasn't allowed. He started releasing his Tokyo Disneyland vlogs and it was apparent he couldn't have possibly gotten MORE footage, despite knowing their stance on filming. When this was pointed out to him he wrote an "apology" where he claimed he was overwhelmed by everyone telling him what he couldn't film prior to the trip, and just decided to film and be as respectful as possible. Of course in JoJo speak being respectful means filming as much as he can and then dealing with the fallout later.

He's a weasel. He does whatever he wants and expects to be able to weasel out of it later by being a nice guy or by bringing up his mental health.

• Heart