JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, just maintain the upkeep, start an OnlyFans, and invite Nick and Ryan to be special guests. He’d make more money than he’s probably making on YouTube right now.
The best idea for him but sadly his ego will keep him from taking the smart road to success.

Reactions: 1
Only fans doesn't even need to be sexual or explicit these days either.

That said, his patreon has been dropping so I wonder if he has missed the boat on people willing to pay extra to see more of him.

Reactions: 4
Only fans doesn't even need to be sexual or explicit these days either.

That said, his patreon has been dropping so I wonder if he has missed the boat on people willing to pay extra to see more of him.
Looking at his Patreon now, did he get rid of a bunch of benefits or was it always that limited? I see he got rid of the subscriber goal that would have let him hire an editor.

At least he doesn't make a bunch of promises and completely ignore it like his buddy Kyle. I don't know how Patreon can just let people take money and then completely leave their pages inactive like that.

Reactions: 1
Looking at his Patreon now, did he get rid of a bunch of benefits or was it always that limited? I see he got rid of the subscriber goal that would have let him hire an editor.

At least he doesn't make a bunch of promises and completely ignore it like his buddy Kyle. I don't know how Patreon can just let people take money and then completely leave their pages inactive like that.
Does anyone know how active he is or isn't on Patreon?

Didn't even bother to watch today's video (pretty sure the rest of his subs will do the same) because he's reading old news and checking out a bar that everyone else has posted from over the past week and a half. Lazy...just lazy....

Reactions: 5
Fun to create but clearly not to watch.

Humble begging for views

Screenshot_20230622_195223_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His youtube community post for it asks people to watch the video and says "It helps me and the channel out so much."

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just going to go out on a limb here and say nobody was actually asking about this video. 17k views in over a week? Ouch!!

IMG_5725.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I scrolled way too long on that Twitter last night and I just had to close it eventually. Sad and disturbing.
I just took a quick look. Wow. I will never feel sorry for myself again. That poor woman.
But honestly, if I was JoJo or Kyle I wouldn't answer her messages either. She might do something unhinged.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.