JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon 95% of his subscribers don't even know they're subscribed or know who he is 🤣

They watched a random short, like what they saw for 30 secs and clicked subsribe. Barely noticed who he was.

Reactions: 4
Ok I'm sorry but either he's on Tattle trolling us or he has no f*cking clue what he's doing with his channel. I can't BELIEVE another title change (LOL)

IMG_5827.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With 1.2mil subs I’d be living on my own. I have zero subs and live on my own and have been for a long time.
He doesn’t have million sub income though I guess. Unless those shorts pay now.

Reactions: 6
Ok I'm sorry but either he's on Tattle trolling us or he has no f*cking clue what he's doing with his channel. I can't BELIEVE another title change (LOL)

View attachment 2301130
Assuming his core audience for his long form videos is Disney park fans, I don’t understand why he doesn’t just title it “2023 Food and Wine Festival Preview” instead of burying that part of it and using clickbait. His thumbnail doesn’t even show anything related that other than the Epcot ball. The Dr. Facilier character really is only a minor piece of the video. Also, he used two concepts in the same video (the preview and the giveaway) instead of making two separate videos. Is he that lazy that he couldn’t edit it into two videos? It’s just a mess.

Reactions: 3
With 1.2mil subs I’d be living on my own. I have zero subs and live on my own and have been for a long time.
He doesn’t have million sub income though I guess. Unless those shorts pay now.
Shorts do pay, but not much. Even now his shorts aren't doing the numbers they used to. His subscriber count means nothing as no one is watching him. He is actually one of the least successful vloggers, despite having all those subsribers

Ok so I don’t normally watch Jojo or even the whole video but I did today for Dan’s bday video thing.

I’ve noticed between the roommates that they all kind of toss shade at each other but it does kind of seem like Jojo initiates it and while on camera. You can tell he’s butthurt about Dan having a gf and moving out. You can tell Kyle is just butthurt in general for a variety of reasons and no one likes him anyway. Dan at least has some semblance of adult in him and recognizes that he can’t be a Peter Pan like these guys want to do forever.

I just feel the tension and the underhanded comments are so clear. I wish I could articulate it all better but man, these guys should definitely not be hanging out together there are some vibes.

I guess can't blame him for all the title changes. YouTube is telling him to do it. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
4 clickbait title changes in 6 hours? Either he's bored at home or just really has zero clue how to connect with people.

Reactions: 2
It’s not only clickbait; it’s terrible clickbait. When he posts I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED AT EPCOT, no one believes that he can’t believe whatever it was that happened. They do know, however, whatever it is, that it will be something stupid. If it were something interesting, he would have stated what it was.

IMG_4112.jpeg

Well, at least he heeded what I previously wrote about bad clickbait.

• Haha
You know, I generally like Jojo. He's pleasant enough, but can turn annoying real fast. I barely watch his vlogs because I can never figure out WTF is really going on in them. He's trying way too hard with those clickbait titles and thumbnails. Keep it simple!

Reactions: 5
You know, I generally like Jojo. He's pleasant enough, but can turn annoying real fast. I barely watch his vlogs because I can never figure out WTF is really going on in them. He's trying way too hard with those clickbait titles and thumbnails. Keep it simple!
I basically feel the same way. Like today's video is a Food & Wine preview, but it's also some sort of giveaway challenge. (Which always flops for him) If you actually want to see his Food & Wine preview then you have to watch him talk about the giveaway BS as well as introducing 50 different "new friends" and interacting with a bunch of characters. That's if you even bother clicking on any of the 5 titles or figure out what's going on in that weird thumbnail.

Just knowing he's sitting there refreshing his views every 5 minutes after he uploads so he can change the title just makes it even harder to support him. At least try to project that you're a professional.

If you're desperate and you know it...clap your hands!! Isn't this kind of the same thing as buying followers? The thing he said he would never do? What's hilarious is that he said he will be inconspicuous so it will be hard to find him. The real truth is nobody watches him so nobody knows (or cares) to look for him in the parks.

View attachment 2300753
Someone needs to make a collage of all the different thumbnail titles for this video and post it on his social media.

Dr. Facilier is looking FIERCE as he eyes JoJo clutching his Woody.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.