JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our theory is he either bought/was gifted points/DVC rental or he got a some dumb CM to let him us their discount. Doubt he paid full price.
i watched, love that he was moved to another hotel bcz they were "overbooked" the others in the video all sounds just as entitled as he does and as the vid goes on she slurs alot more due to all the drinking hahahaha and their apartment is a mess.

Reactions: 2
Maybe he could’ve shared a room with the Snackers. All these vloggers are so creative! Poly for the 4th!

i watched, love that he was moved to another hotel bcz they were "overbooked" the others in the video all sounds just as entitled as he does and as the vid goes on she slurs alot more due to all the drinking hahahaha and their apartment is a mess.
He said that they booked with a TA and Disney told them they were overbooked? (That almost NEVER happens.)

Anyone want to be that he and his crew were trying to pull the "don't you know who we are?" card to get the bungalow? This entitled grifter is upset that they are stuck at the "rusty old contemporary". What a shitbag. Some people would give their right arm for a night there. He's such an asshole.

Reactions: 7
It looked like Ryan was the one who booked the bungalow and JoJo and Krista were invited to stay with him and his friends. The bungalows sleep 8, so Ryan invited probably as many as he could to join him. Don’t know if they all planned to split the cost or what. At Bay Lake, the room was for four, so only half the party could be accommodated.

Reactions: 1
It looked like Ryan was the one who booked the bungalow and JoJo and Krista were invited to stay with him and his friends. The bungalows sleep 8, so Ryan invited probably as many as he could to join him. Don’t know if they all planned to split the cost or what. At Bay Lake, the room was for four, so only half the party could be accommodated.
JoJo probably wasn't connected to the reservation so it may have only been a reservation for 4 and Ryan was trying to get people to film/stay

Clearly the thumbnail and title change worked wonders for him. Guess the day wasn't as emotional as first advertised.
Screen Shot 2023-07-04 at 7.40.52 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Our theory is he either bought/was gifted points/DVC rental or he got a some dumb CM to let him us their discount. Doubt he paid full price.
I think he has a sugar daddy or momma that pays for the stays and the trips! I also don’t understand why the girl that’s extremely thirsty for him or seeks attention follows him around like a lost puppy in every video..

• Wow
I think he has a sugar daddy or momma that pays for the stays and the trips! I also don’t understand why the girl that’s extremely thirsty for him or seeks attention follows him around like a lost puppy in every video..
We are 50/50 with her. Some think she's into him, the other thinks she likes being in front of the camera. Doesn't matter what camp you are in, he's still banging whatever young girl he can get back to his apt.

I’m new here and I’m still catching up on his threads but do we think he’s gay, straight or likes it both ways? I’m sold he’s into boys especially the ones in his videos lately and he has theses girls on as a cover up! Thoughts?

Reactions: 2
I’m new here and I’m still catching up on his threads but do we think he’s gay, straight or likes it both ways? I’m sold he’s into boys especially the ones in his videos lately and he has theses girls on as a cover up! Thoughts?
or the boys are a cover for the "young" girls he hooks up with

Reactions: 4
Latching onto other people's resort stays, constantly using your friends' as clickbait...he's really killing it.

Dropping these here because as we all know, the titles and thumbnails are subject to change. He must have zero ideas left. Using other people for content in two videos.

Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 10.08.58 AM.png

For someone who has over a million subscribers he sure does act broke! I know he reads here, hello Jonathan I have a question for you. Why can’t you book your own hotel room at the boardwalk? Loser!!!

Reactions: 5
For someone who has over a million subscribers he sure does act broke! I know he reads here, hello Jonathan I have a question for you. Why can’t you book your own hotel room at the boardwalk? Loser!!!
Because he probably is.

Subscribers mean diddly squat if no one is watching and engaging to earn you money.

In many ways he is no better than the smaller medium size channels withbuner 100k subscribers.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.