JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess can't blame him for all the title changes. YouTube is telling him to do it. Lol
youtube is also telling him his video, thumbnail and title suck. too bad he doesn't get the blatant hint that it isn't just the thumbnail and title that need to change!

Bobo's World #4 You gotta know you suck when YouTube has to be the one to tell you.

Reactions: 3
In fairness it is standard youtuber practice....but...he seems to have to do it with every video. You'd think by now he would get it right st least some of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In fairness it is standard youtuber practice....but...he seems to have to do it with every video. You'd think by now he would get it right st least some of the time
true and with the number of videos he has put out over the years, it proves he is still a hack that has no clue how to market or promote his brand. it might have worked in the early stages to "figure out" what his audience wants but he clearly has zero comprehension of what people want to watch.
(note that I didn't use algorithm because in reality algorithm = audience)

Alexis has apparently known JoJo, Kyle and Dan for several years. I believe they know her through Catalina. I can’t remember if she has been in a vlog before the recent Polynesian one.

Give a rest dude. You killed this gimmick 6 months ago. If there was something that would make people unsubscribe, this is it.

Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 11.22.38 AM.png

Reactions: 1
He showed his true motivation when he did his “Trying to be the Mr. Beast of Disney World” video at the beginning of the year. He wants to replicate the image and success, and despite his claims to the contrary, he isn’t doing it to be kind or charitable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.