JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t understand the point of Dr. Facilier looking at JoJo’s backside and saying “Wow!”

It’s a bad thumbnail. It doesn’t tie at all to the title. PMM’s video title refers to Bonnie and food and his thumbnail shows “Bonnie” and food. JoJo could learn a lesson from that.

Reactions: 4
I still don’t understand the point of Dr. Facilier looking at JoJo’s backside and saying “Wow!” It’s a bad thumbnail. It doesn’t tie at all to the title. PMM’s video title refers to Bonnie and food and his thumbnail shows “Bonnie” and food. JoJo could learn a lesson from that.
Changed title 5 times without a better result. Neglected to change the thumbnail once.

Reactions: 8
Now he's resorting to putting only Krista on the thumbnail with "I never knew this about her" in the title? Lazy clickbait set to change in an hour.

Screen Shot 2023-07-13 at 10.02.23 AM.png

Reactions: 2
What is it that he didn’t know about her?
Breaking news!! She's never eaten at the Brown Derby before. Yup! That's the big "she's never" in the title.

He's such a douchebag. In the beginning of the video, he tells people he has two trips planned and to keep watching. Then at the end of the video, he said he's not going to "spoil the fun".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think he sits around all day and looks at the view counts? That's such a depressing life. Oh, title change already today.

IMG_5843.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Do you think he sits around all day and looks at the view counts? That's such a depressing life. Oh, title change already today.

View attachment 2306207
I believe he does. how else can he claim he puts in a full day of work.

it makes me wonder sometimes what else these fools do with their day. their "friends" rather acquaintances presumably all work. other than playing video games all day are they just couch potatoes?

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2306207
THESE are the titles he should stick with. If visitors are thinking about where to eat in DHS and type in "Brown Derby," this video is more than likely to show up. Instead, he posts vague clickbait-y bullshit titles that will do nothing for him.

Reactions: 3
THESE are the titles he should stick with. If visitors are thinking about where to eat in DHS and type in "Brown Derby," this video is more than likely to show up. Instead, he posts vague clickbait-y bullshit titles that will do nothing for him.
He's going to change it again. Just wait....

Reactions: 1
If he is getting a significant percentage of his views from searches, that makes the low percentage of his subscribers who watch even sadder.

He just looks...simple. I can't think of another word for it. There's not a lot going on there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.