JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two days without a long form video? Has JoJo run out of ideas that he already beat into the ground? The suspense is killing us!!

View attachment 2275519
And where’s that podcast he promised? In the roommate reveal video he said it would be posted the next day, but he inserted text removing the commitment. That’s a step up from just leaving the lie there claiming he’s going to do something.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has he ever followed through with anything new or major outside his underperforming content? Oh wait! He just does the same thing over and over.

Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 4.42.09 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_79FFE32096B1-1.jpeg

Thoughts on what the clickbait in the second half of the title might be?

Also, Hong Kong Disneyland is removing the Sword in the Stone, so if he wants to continue to beat the thing end to the ground, he better hustle overseas again.

• Haha
Was the personal thing he shared that he needs to spend more time with friends or was it something else? He's with friends for the vast majority of his videos. He just got back from multiple long vacations and cruises with friends. Imagine saying you need to take a break from your job hanging out with people on camera so you can hang out with them off camera.

Reactions: 3
Was the personal thing he shared that he needs to spend more time with friends or was it something else? He's with friends for the vast majority of his videos. He just got back from multiple long vacations and cruises with friends. Imagine saying you need to take a break from your job hanging out with people on camera so you can hang out with them off camera.
Exactly. It’s delusional. I need a break from not working. Like his life (besides being shallow af and likely in debt) is one big boring vacation. The only break he needs is a break to search for a real job and purpose in life; he could easily do YT on the side.

Reactions: 5
“I definitely need to take some time for me.”

That sounds like 99% of his time already, so how many more minutes a month are we talking here?

The burden he has felt since returning from his trips is called working for a living, and the negative feeling he has from it is his usual aversion to work.

Reactions: 4
“I definitely need to take some time for me.”

That sounds like 99% of his time already, so how many more minutes a month are we talking here?

The burden he has felt since returning from his trips is called working for a living, and the negative feeling he has from it is his usual aversion to work.
The hangovers must be hitting hard.

What exactly is this thumbnail meant to convey or tell us about why we should watch his video?!

Screenshot_20230702_124418_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Completely shocked he hasn't changed the title and thumbnail on this one multiple times. His pity party got a big fat "who cares" from his subscribers. He really needs to figure out what he wants to project. Is he the sad sap looking for sympathy or is he the ego driven "my life is great" type? He can't be both like he tries to be in this video. People will see right through his act. We are starting to think the pressure is building and the writing is on the wall that he needs to pivot and look for a new way of living.
IMG_5774.jpeg

You can't post tit like this on social media and then turn around and put out a "woe is me" video and expect people to care.

Oh did he figure out what the second channel's gonna be for the 10th time?
He said it was for a podcast because as we all know, everyone goes to youtube to listed to podcasts while walking, driving, etc. What a schmuck!!
Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 5.51.04 PM.png

So is everything with him going to be emotional moving forward? Is "Emotional Day" his new Sword in the Stone to beat into the ground?
Screen Shot 2023-07-02 at 5.57.07 PM.png

The public doesn't care that Jete was banned. Most wish JoJo was banned. Do they really think people want to listen to three assholes like this?

Attachments

I wonder how much JoJo's clothes stink. He wears shirts more than one day, without washing. In the podcast, he's still wearing the shirt that he sweated in earlier that day doing the every rides video at Animal Kingdom.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.