JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any cast members just happen to overhear him talking and let him skip any lines in his video today?
This tit gotta stop. They already mooch off Disney. They don’t need to be also bleeping over paid customers on a $140 a day ticjets versus Jojo on an annual pass visit filming for his paycheck from Adsense.

Reactions: 3
I admire JoJo acknowledging the "transcrepancies" between this video and the last time he did it.
---
I also have to say that I like his friend Ryan. He's got a big personality, but he's not obnoxious.

They paid for certain lightning lanes. The other rides barely have long waits at that park so what he did today really isn't difficult to do.
Yeah and I can't think of any theme parks that have fewer rides than Animal Kingdom, so I'm not sure how it could "almost break him" as the title says.

Yeah and I can't think of any theme parks that have fewer rides than Animal Kingdom, so I'm not sure how it could "almost break him" as the title says.
Yep. And they aren't really lthat intense either. It's not like he is riding thrill ride after thrill ride

He's just desperate at this point. His other 'riding every ride at' videos did well (for him)

This graphic shows how bad it is for Jojo. 10 days ago the minions video did 42k which for him is good
but then you see the slow decline as the following videos settle in to their usual views between 10k-15k. The minions video going "viral" for him I get. People would be searching for it but none of the people who may have found his content stuck around and that's not good. He has a million subs good for him. I think that's awesome but the only reason he might be making any money is because he posts everyday and because of that he's going to be stuck in this horrible cycle where he has to pump out videos everyday.
It's like these fools don't look back on their own videos to understand what was successful and what wasn't.

wait. extra work b dumb!

they have all the information at their fingertips but refuse to put any effort into it.
without even going that deep, just looking at what kind of content and delivery doesn't net X amount of view by Y date and then review that number again over a total Z period, should be reason enough not to do it again. and yet they rinse, repeat and upload the same crap all the time.

if they are so desperate for views, they should start working for it.

Reactions: 2
For a video that started off with a decent view count it ended up just like the rest....underperformed!
it looks like Ryan is not a good substitute for Jete for a Ride All Rides video. It also doesn’t help that JoJo has done DAK Ride All Rides twice before.

JoJo seems to use, and I do mean use, different people to make content for a period of time and then switch. For a while it was PMM and the Kingdom Krew, and Nick has had periods of ascendency, and of course, JoJo’s original roommates and Kyle and his roommates were the OG people who JoJo used. Jete is still the go to person for using someone outside of WDW. (Mel and Krista are in a different category, although they are also people JoJo has used, in more than one way.)

I guess Ryan is the WDW BFF for the moment. I don’t think he’s going to have the pull that Kyle, Nick and Jete have provided.

Last edited:
it looks like Ryan is not a good substitute for Jete for a Ride All Rides video. It also doesn’t help that JoJo has done DAK Ride All Rides twice before.

JoJo seems to use, and I do mean use, different people to make content for a period of time and then switch. For a while it was PMM and the Kingdom Krew, and Nick has had periods of ascendency, and of course, JoJo’s original roommates and Kyle and his roommates were the OG people who JoJo used. Jete is still the go to person for using someone outside of WDW. (Mel and Krista are in a different category, although they are also people JoJo has used, in more than one way.)

I guess Ryan is the WDW BFF for the moment. I don’t think he’s going to have the pull that Kyle, Nick and Jete have provided.
Given the updated living situation, we don't think Kyle will show up much in the near future. JoJo is going with the "new and shiny" approach.

How much must your life situation suck if you have to move in with JoJo. Think about how much it sucks to be Jete and always hear about JoJo going to Disney knowing that you can never join him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair, all of Kyle's friends eventually dump him.
to be even more fair, are most of them ever actually his friend? or just an acquaintance that they are "friendly" with.... because he always has a camera out recording

to be even more fair, are most of them ever actually his friend? or just an acquaintance that they are "friendly" with.... because he always has a camera out recording

Do any of these vloggers even have real friends? They all use each other

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do any of these vloggers even have real friends? They all use each other
seems like they alienate any real friends that they might have had and just make nice with each other for the clicks and views.

Screenshot 2023-06-30 12.31.50 PM.png

Maybe JoJo's next move to increase views will be to do things like this guy. Perhaps getting banned would make JoJo much more famous and #blessed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.