JoJo's World #3 One Million Subscribers Are Watching Something Else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Been getting notified some of y’all are not seeing my notifications! If you haven’t already check out todays new vlog! :) if y’all didn’t know if I do post a vlog it will be at 10am EST most days. Happy 626 Day new vlog tomorrow as well. 😁🤟🏽 "

• Haha
Reactions: 6
An example of what it looks like when the well runs dry. Those days when he was getting 500k+ views on his shorts are gone. Nobody's watching JoJo!!

Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 6.25.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 6.25.52 PM.png

Reactions: 2
"if y’all didn’t know, if I do post a vlog it will be at 10am EST, most days. "

So he may or may not post a vlog and it may or may not be at 10am. People should rely on that the same as they do his every Wednesday livestream schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think this is where he, and so many others, go wrong. They think the majority of their audience care about them. They don't, they care about the parks, or whatever niche you're in. Vast majority of viewers don't really care what you do in your life, you're not the star attraction. The subject matter is

Reactions: 3
I think this is where he, and so many others, go wrong. They think the majority of their audience care about them. They don't, they care about the parks, or whatever niche you're in. Vast majority of viewers don't really care what you do in your life, you're not the star attraction. The subject matter is
these clowns also don't realize that they would do so much better if they didn't post every single day. they don't have any creativity in their vlogs other than sticking the camera in their face or someone else's. How is it that so many other vloggers can manage to be so much more successful when they only upload once or maybe twice a week? some will take the time to plan out the entire video before even picking up their camera. the more successful ones may even have several different videos in different stages on the go at the same time.

back to my original point. not posting everyday can drive the views and engagement up as viewers will "hunger", for a lack of words, for the content while waiting a few days or a week for it. supplement the wait with dropping clips or pics of what's happening on other socials as teasers to drive up the interest in an upcoming video. that doesn't really work for daily vlogs.

Sure there are some successful daily vloggers but they aren't successful because they daily vlog and push out anything and everything just to have a video. they put way more time and effort into it than these clowns do.

Reactions: 1
I agree and they do it to chase the ad revenue. Put up any old tit each day to get some views and get the ad revenue.

He says he has a big announcement tomorrow morning and included a house emoji.
Maybe he's getting a new roommate? LOL Kyle did say that he was moving out. Maybe Jete is moving in?

Sure there are some successful daily vloggers but they aren't successful because they daily vlog and push out anything and everything just to have a video. they put way more time and effort into it than these clowns do.
Here's an example of trying to be one step ahead with a "daily" video instead of focusing on his "big announcement" coming at 10am
IMG_5748.PNG

• Haha
He couldn't even come up with a video for 626 day...and he is a Disney vlogger!

Yes I know 626 day is all marketing BS, but it's an excuse to get related disney content out there

Grabbing this thumbnail because he will change it and we were right....Jete is moving in! Now there are three douchebags in one apt.

Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 10.00.49 AM.png

Also, Cast Members won't just do this for someone. They don't care if you are late, the card will be charged. JoJo once again breaking rules.

Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 10.03.57 AM.png

He had said that he has been working on a project for a while, which I interpret as it being a momentary thought in his head every once in a while, and I assume now that it’s the podcasting he mentioned at the end of today’s video.

His laziness and lack of work ethic has caused him to say that he would like to make videos in his room where he just talks. That would allow him to shorten his already short part-time work schedule. However, he always runs into the problem of him being irresponsible and having zero concern about not doing what he says he will do, and the promised livestreams and stay at home videos never happen on the schedule he promises.

Now with partner(s) to do the podcasting, he probably hopes that that will make it more likely that he will follow through with this idea. Jete is the opposite of being a role model for being responsible, but he at least has shown that he will push JoJo. For example, in Paris and Athens, where JoJo just wanted to bar hop, Jete stood his ground and insisted they include at least a few things that first time visitors should see and do.

Maybe JoJo's good friend, Paula Abdul, will return and she and JoJo can film a new version of "Opposites Attract" doing things like splashing around in the Disney Springs fountains and rolling around on the astroturf in front of Cinderella Castle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I gather from the latest video that Kyle and Dan already moved out, and Zane and Jete already moved in? Also kind of love that he made his announcement while acknowledging that he didn’t know if Kyle had said anything about it yet 😂

• Haha
Dan has definitely moved out, but I don’t think Kyle has. Because you know he’d have made it a huge production.

Overpromising in his IG stories and yet again, under delivering with his content. Anyone want to guess what percentage of his subs watched his video yesterday? 1% of his subs watch his videos. Yes, you read that correctly, 1% watched! Not even his new roommates can save him from failure.

Screen Shot 2023-06-28 at 10.01.32 AM.png

• Haha
Overpromising in his IG stories and yet again, under delivering with his content. Anyone want to guess what percentage of his subs watched his video yesterday? 1% of his subs watch his videos. Yes, you read that correctly, 1% watched! Not even his new roommates can save him from failure.

View attachment 2271143
This graphic shows how bad it is for Jojo. 10 days ago the minions video did 42k which for him is good
but then you see the slow decline as the following videos settle in to their usual views between 10k-15k. The minions video going "viral" for him I get. People would be searching for it but none of the people who may have found his content stuck around and that's not good. He has a million subs good for him. I think that's awesome but the only reason he might be making any money is because he posts everyday and because of that he's going to be stuck in this horrible cycle where he has to pump out videos everyday.

Most vloggers with a million subscribers can get away with one video a week, I know some travel vloggers who do less than that soemtimes. Jojo has to do one or two a day just to get some money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.