JoJo's World #2 All teeth, no views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming YouTube's algorithms are advanced enough to not automatically mail him the gold plaque if a fair amount of the subscribers are bots.

I'm not sure HE knows that, but I have to believe they have some level of quality control.

Reactions: 1
I'm assuming YouTube's algorithms are advanced enough to not automatically mail him the gold plaque if a fair amount of the subscribers are bots.

I'm not sure HE knows that, but I have to believe they have some level of quality control.
We don't think he's that smart. He is just trying to do whatever it takes to get that plaque to be "the man" like he will win something real.

It's not mailed automatically. He would get an email once he hits 1M and he would then need to redeem it and make arrangements to have it delivered.

What a bleeping head and disgusting human, using depression and mental health as clickbait

If he was legit he wouldn't pair it with 'Oh but let's now look at the new snacks'
Yeah, he’s a lowlife scumbag. What’s with all these vloggers pretending to have depression when things get a bit hard or they get backlash for being the disgusting idiots that they are? It’s just like pretending to have cancer or any other illness. There have been scammers who have claimed to have a life-threatening illness like cancer and have blagged money off of people under these false pretences. Some of them went to prison. These vloggers do the same thing. They cry depression or anxiety to try and get sympathy and money off of their gullible stans.

Jojo’s playing the mental health card now after he got ripped to shreds here on Tattle for his video of the Virgin cruise incident.

Reactions: 3
I’m seeing red again, which is every time he makes a false claim of depression. How to know it’s not true? He says in the same video, multiple times, that he was just a “little sad”. When has there been a time that he was sad that he hasn’t called it depression? I’ve said before that the person he lies to the most is himself, and this is another example of it.

It’s evident that he lives his life trying to avoid normal sadness. He’s
like the movie Inside Out in real life. The real bad effect of that is that he doesn’t know how to deal with, or recognize, normal sadness. He lists off things that would cause people to be sad, but only calls such sadness “depression”. He’s using sadness and depression as being synonymous, which he should know better with his degree. You can’t have good mental health trying to avoid sadness or treating it as being a mental health problem on par with depression.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, he’s a lowlife scumbag. What’s with all these vloggers pretending to have depression when things get a bit hard or they get backlash for being the disgusting idiots that they are? It’s just like pretending to have cancer or any other illness. There have been scammers who have claimed to have a life-threatening illness like cancer and have blagged money off of people under these false pretences. Some of them went to prison. These vloggers do the same thing. They cry depression or anxiety to try and get sympathy and money off of their gullible stans.

Jojo’s playing the mental health card now after he got ripped to shreds here on Tattle for his video of the Virgin cruise incident.
Anyone taking bets to how long it takes him to change the title? Get your screenshots now!

Reactions: 2
He recognizes that people are tired of his Virgin Voyages vlogs, and with a whole other set of vlogs for his second voyage coming up, he has tried using today’s garbage vlog to do better and to break up the boring cruise series. Keeping true to form, he doesn’t want to put any effort into it, so it’s just him wandering through Epcot, spewing his fake mental health nonsense. If he wants to turn things around, he should set a goal to work 40 hours a week. Not goofing off and recording it and then acting like that is “work”. Even editing his vlogs is barely any effort, since he just inserts all his clips on his SD card into the video timeline, one after the other, renders the video and uploads it to YouTube. However, we know that actually working full time would be bad for his “mental health” and cause “depression”.

In one of his many other depression videos he admitted that he gets sad when he has high expectations for a video and it flops, so this is definitely because of the low views on recent uploads. I'm sure he saw someone like Dev break 100K on his Virgin cruise series and thought that could be him.

Reactions: 6
In one of his many other depression videos he admitted that he gets sad when he has high expectations for a video and it flops, so this is definitely because of the low views on recent uploads. I'm sure he saw someone like Dev break 100K on his Virgin cruise series and thought that could be him.
At what point will he realize that this isn't for him and he won't be that mega star he expects to be with all his subs?

That's called disappointment and being a bit down, it's not bleeping depression!

Reactions: 3
BAE97FEB-4D8A-4216-9102-06BD5E80656E.jpeg

Just loves being a real liar. 🤙🏼

FFB9FC01-D755-464E-B4A1-167AB51F22B1.jpeg

Oh Jaynee, it’s in the same Florida landfill with everything else people sent that he didn’t want.

Reactions: 5
"I'm not a licensed mental health professional."

No, you're not. Stay in your lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So JoJo stitched this on TikTok to say it didn’t bother him. It’s funny commentary about JoJo’s “depression” video.

I hope the marital aides don't end up with JoJo getting demonetized. He needs the $1.50 all the views were``

Flash tattoo on a cruise ship. What a great idea.

I should point out that JoJo tries to walk back what he said about himself in his YouTube video, saying here that his video was not about HIM suffering from depression, it was about the topic of struggling with depression. This is one of his more blatant lies.

• Angry
I should point out that JoJo tries to walk back what he said about himself in his YouTube video, saying here that his video was not about HIM suffering from depression, it was about the topic of struggling with depression. This is one of his more blatant lies.

He literally has "being open and honest about my mental health" in the description of the TikTok. Such a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.