JoJo's World #2 All teeth, no views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always really liked Diane. There’s some huge noticeable flaws in her rearing of her son, related to teaching honesty, integrity, responsibility, etc., but she seems really nice. I love her accent.

Reactions: 2
The synic in me thinks his new youtube profile picture is an attempt to queerbait, especially with pride looming

Reactions: 1
I wonder if JoJo has given up on the remainder of his garbage Virgin Voyages saga.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s beyond a joke what Disney World’s media department is doing. Having this lot out for a free night in a hotel and a free halfway to Halloween media event. God knows what this cost them, probably a few more Cast Members’ jobs. I don’t want to hear any vloggers or Instagrammers ever praising and thanking Cast Members because it’s all fake. They must know these media events cost a fortune and they keep showing up to them, and they’re watching Disney laying off Cast Members all year round. If they didn’t have these events, a lot more Cast Members would be able to keep their jobs.

I can’t believe they need to advertise for the Halloween party, anyway. It’s always sold out! What do they need these dregs out for, especially since all of these idiots would pay to attend the first party of the year anyway. There’s no way I would pay for a Halloween party now that I’ve seen the likes of these get it for free.

Reactions: 4
It’s beyond a joke what Disney World’s media department is doing. Having this lot out for a free night in a hotel and a free halfway to Halloween media event. God knows what this cost them, probably a few more Cast Members’ jobs. I don’t want to hear any vloggers or Instagrammers ever praising and thanking Cast Members because it’s all fake. They must know these media events cost a fortune and they keep showing up to them, and they’re watching Disney laying off Cast Members all year round. If they didn’t have these events, a lot more Cast Members would be able to keep their jobs.

I can’t believe they need to advertise for the Halloween party, anyway. It’s always sold out! What do they need these dregs out for, especially since all of these idiots would pay to attend the first party of the year anyway. There’s no way I would pay for a Halloween party now that I’ve seen the likes of these get it for free.
Agreed. Andddddd let us enjoy summer please 😂 I am not in a rush to get to October.

I wouldn't worry, 20 hours in and it's only got 10k views out of nearly a million subscribers 🤣

• Haha
I wouldn't worry, 20 hours in and it's only got 10k views out of nearly a million subscribers 🤣
JoJo and the trackers are the top two "Disney" channels. Both get a fair share of media access from Disney. The difference is Tim can eat a hot dog and get 75k views in a day whereas JoJo gets an invite to a Halloween event and can't produce 15k in a day. Why Disney looks at subs vs views is beyond us. Clearly giving JoJo this type of access is just a waste of resources. We will say it again, he's cringy and not interesting enough to keep viewers engaged for more than 45 seconds.

I saw the first one with mom and found it sweet he treated them. Good son move!

Also nice of the mom to bring a gift for Krista and totally a mom to pack a gift bag and tissue paper in her suitcase. Lol.

Reactions: 5
JoJo has 969k subscribers and 12k views on his Halfway to Halloween video. Emily Enchanted, who was there with JoJo, has 86.7k subscribers and her Halfway to Halloween video has 14k views. When you compare JoJo's ratio of views to subscribers with creators like Emily, you can see that the number of people who subscribe for his long videos is probably < 100k.

I think one of his key problems is his business model. He has based it on growing short form video success, which is all very well but at the same time he has relied on ad revenue as his income stream. The two aren't compatible for a decent income stream. Tiktokers and instagrammers make their money through sponsored posts/product placement. That's not really going to happen with Disney. His custom based and monetisation are in polar opposite directions.

I think one of his key problems is his business model. He has based it on growing short form video success, which is all very well but at the same time he has relied on ad revenue as his income stream. The two aren't compatible for a decent income stream. Tiktokers and instagrammers make their money through sponsored posts/product placement. That's not really going to happen with Disney. His custom based and monetisation are in polar opposite directions.
For someone who has "been in the game" as long as he has, you would think that he has some idea to pivot his presentation.

I usually don't mind JoJo, though his over-the-top presentation is annoying. I can't tolerate the loud, obnoxious talking he, his mom, and sister did on their first ride.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.