JoJo's World #2 All teeth, no views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a command decision and used @WDWUO83 's suggestion, because it was just so good.

Previously, JoJo racked up a half-million subscribers with barely any views.

Reactions: 2
6 hours in and 2.6k views so far

I hope he got some good superchats for the premiere.

Reactions: 3
It's truly brutal to have a 500K celebration video that so few people are watching. I've seen popular channels die but his is dying and growing at the same time. It's fascinating. I would have probably watched any kind of park vlog that didn't involve him giving stuff away again.

Reactions: 4
It's fascinating how his subscribers go up but views go down.

Is he buying them?

I don't understand subscribing but never watching. Low single digit % engagement is very bad at half a million views

Reactions: 5
It's fascinating how his subscribers go up but views go down.

Is he buying them?

I don't understand subscribing but never watching. Low single digit % engagement is very bad at half a million views
Something tells me he's not buying subs. If he was, we wouldn't have had that "why aren't people watching" video. Also, if he was buying them at this point he would probably be getting flagged for his low view/engagement rate. The sword in the stone shorts spiked his subs when he really was pushing them in June.

"If" he was buying subs, then he is doing so at an alarming rate. He's clearly tapped into something with the shorts based on daily growth.

C2589BC2-3E22-4D0F-A070-AAE7C5C5B23C.jpeg

I'll save people the trouble. Today's vlog is literally over 10 minutes of the Frozen stage show and about another 10 minutes of him telling the same story about how he was supposed to be in Fantasmic.

I'll save people the trouble. Today's vlog is literally over 10 minutes of the Frozen stage show and about another 10 minutes of him telling the same story about how he was supposed to be in Fantasmic.
So the "tough story to share" was the Fantasmic one again? Just....wow! He's grasping at straws now with these titles.

Reactions: 6
So the "tough story to share" was the Fantasmic one again? Just....wow! He's grasping at straws now with these titles.
Yup. Except he dragged it out soooo long this time. He also said the reason he didn't take the Disney job months ago is he didn't feel comfortable working in entertainment and continuing to make videos, so he "took the high road."

• Haha
Yup. Except he dragged it out soooo long this time. He also said the reason he didn't take the Disney job months ago is he didn't feel comfortable working in entertainment and continuing to make videos, so he "took the high road."
He is dragging it out so people will watch more of his videos and get more ad revenue. Any "important" items will obviously be at the end of all his videos so he can try to maximize ad cash. He didn't take "the high road". He knows there are restrictions with cast members and filming/monetizing at Disney and doesn't want to lose the cash cow that is YouTube.

He is dragging it out so people will watch more of his videos and get more ad revenue. Any "important" items will obviously be at the end of all his videos so he can try to maximize ad cash. He didn't take "the high road". He knows there are restrictions with cast members and filming/monetizing at Disney and doesn't want to lose the cash cow that is YouTube.
Based on his views I'd say its more of a spare change cow 😆

• Haha
He didn’t want to go back to having to work on a schedule and to be a responsible person. Getting money with barely any effort and only doing it when he feels like it is more his style.

Reactions: 7
He didn’t want to go back to having to work on a schedule and to be a responsible person. Getting money with barely any effort and only doing it when he feels like it is more his style.
What doesn't make sense is that Disney is paying custodial more now than before and he would get really good benefits. That seems like a much better life plan vs "winging" it day to day w/o insurance or 401k.

Reactions: 5
I made a command decision and used @WDWUO83 's suggestion, because it was just so good.

Previously, JoJo racked up a half-million subscribers with barely any views.
Thanks friend! I’ve been offline a few days, nice surprise to come back to haha!

• Heart
one of Joho ig posts was shaming/mocking and old fat man walking in front of him with a cane. Jojo’s a real piece of tit as a human and all his wishing kindness in the world is bullshite! This boy/man hasn’t grown up yet and suspect he won’t anytime soon. His viewers are seeing thru his guise, thats why his views are so low! He a piece of human tit!

• Wow
one of Joho ig posts was shaming/mocking and old fat man walking in front of him with a cane.
Viewed the video. I don't believe JoJo intended to mock or shame. The man appears to be dressed as Carl from the Disney movie Up and carrying [not using] the cane. The music matches the movie.

CEBE8A5A-1BCA-4E75-9EA7-8BFCCAA13582.jpeg

E2907D17-C799-46B2-B668-EF4B9170CE7E.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Oh JoJo...begging isn't a flattering look, even for you. I don't think there are Club 33 members dumb enough to invite you inside.

IMG_3856.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.