JoJo's World #2 All teeth, no views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mental health has become like a shield for the younger generation. Once it's invoked you can't say anything negative or you're the bad guy. Forget the fact that he just got off of back to back cruises, celebrated being the most subscribed to Disney vlogger, preaches how every day is a blessed day to be alive, always says how much he loves what he does and finally the fact that he hasn't had to work an actual job for at least a couple of years. Can he still be depressed? Of course. But as the person on TikTok pointed out if you're really depressed you're making a mockery out of it with titles like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mental health has become like a shield for the younger generation. Once it's invoked you can't say anything negative or you're the bad guy. Forget the fact that he just got off of back to back cruises, celebrated being the most subscribed to Disney vlogger, preaches how every day is a blessed day to be alive, always says how much he loves what he does and finally the fact that he hasn't had to work an actual job for at least a couple of years. Can he still be depressed? Of course. But as the person on TikTok pointed out if you're really depressed you're making a mockery out of it with titles like that.
Not sure it's a generation thing, but it's definitely a celebrity and influencer thing of all ages

Reactions: 2
We hope this one actually bites him in the ass worse than the hurricane thumbnail issue.
Only if people keep calling him out for the big fraud he is.

What we have been saying on here clearly hit a nerve.

And how is his so-called “platform” helping anyone? I don’t think people suffering from depression would be bothered to search for this little twerp. And wouldn’t watching him swan round Disney everyday, living off of other people’s stupidity, make people feel even worse? How arrogant that he thinks he can cheer people up with clinical depression!

Reactions: 5
Only if people keep calling him out for the big fraud he is.

What we have been saying on here clearly hit a nerve.

And how is his so-called “platform” helping anyone? I don’t think people suffering from depression would be bothered to search for this little twerp. And wouldn’t watching him swan round Disney everyday, living off of other people’s stupidity, make people feel even worse? How arrogant that he thinks he can cheer people up with clinical depression!
He is shameful considering the report just came out that the national suicide rate has increased. Add that to him falsely reporting on the incident on the cruise saying it was suicide when it was later determined to be an accident. He is so tone deaf and arrogant. Can't wait for his 15 min to be up.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but what the duck is this thumbnail, what is he trying to convey to make people watch? He looks ridiculous and blank (assume he is going for shock or surprise), and the guy behind him has the complete opposite expression of Jojo and also what you'd expect from the title. Nothing matches or gells together to tell a cohesive story of what the video is about.

Also, what's the background, hardly obvious cruise vibes. Just terrible

Screenshot_20230415_205203_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
4 days since the last video (still only hit 15k views). Do you think he is trying out whether less uploads will mean higher views for each video?

4 days since the last video (still only hit 15k views). Do you think he is trying out whether less uploads will mean higher views for each video?
As Kyle said “time be issue.”

I am sure he’s just so busy.

Reactions: 1
His family came and he doesn’t want to take time away from them to work on his channel (other than to record for future vlogs), but because he’s such a goof off with no sense of responsibility, he didn’t finish editing all the remaining cruise videos before they arrived, so that he could post them during this time. In his latest Instagram story he says he needs to sleep now (when he should be working).

I think when he posts less often he does get more views on existing videos, as people watch whatever his latest video was.

His family came and he doesn’t want to take time away from them to work on his channel
I can give him an ounce of credit and a drop of respect for that. Family comes first. Paylow just monetizes his family first.

Reactions: 5
I can give him an ounce of credit and a drop of respect for that. Family comes first. Paylow just monetizes his family first.
It always bothered me when Kyle would leave his family to go work on his daily vlog. It seemed like he should have created videos ahead of time to use during that time, and his family should have let him know what he was doing wrong. However, we know that they never do that, and the result is plain to see.

• Heart
Double bingo today. Title AND thumbnail change within first couple of hours on latest video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He posted a short with his mother pulling the sword, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's some family vlogs coming Kyle style.

• Haha
He posted a short with his mother pulling the sword, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's some family vlogs coming Kyle style.
Of course he will, he won't miss the chance to make some 'wholesome' family time on a 'blesses day'

Too bad she didn't get it. would have destroyed him since he's never gotten it. Maybe the CM with the remote was given directives to not release it when he's around. lol

• Haha
Too bad she didn't get it. would have destroyed him since he's never gotten it. Maybe the CM with the remote was given directives to not release it when he's around. lol
he is so thrilled he never gets it out. If he did, the whole thing would be over. If Disney wants him to stop, they should just let him pull it out. 🤷🏻‍♀️

he is so thrilled he never gets it out. If he did, the whole thing would be over. If Disney wants him to stop, they should just let him pull it out. 🤷🏻‍♀️
but then he'll think he won. it's better to continue tormenting him never letting him have it.
because as soon as he gets it once, the challenge would be "first to pull the sword twice"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.