Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
Wait, how can it be a staycation if he lives in Orlando and is in Tokyo.

Words have meanings, my guy.

Reactions: 8

starri

VIP Member
"I'm not a licensed mental health professional."

No, you're not. Stay in your lane.

• Heart

AKW24

VIP Member
I'm sorry. But neither of them are good vloggers.
Neither are good at capturing things on camera either.
They might get the odd good scene recorded but that is rare.
Kyle isn't calm, he just clueless.

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
That’s disgusting that Jojo’s monetising someone’s death! He must have been stalking around and pestering people all night to get the scoop on it! I can’t believe he put something like this out on YouTube, it’s worse than Dev filming about Gabby Petito.

Guess his thoughts aren’t with the family since he’s not giving them any privacy and monetising their family member’s death on YouTube. He’s pretending he feels sorry for them, but he’s frothing at the mouth about getting views on this video at the expense of someone’s death. I hope the family sue him. And I hope Virgin has consequences for him, as well.

1CE55947-9811-4BEF-8687-8F44CFE3AEAF.jpeg

As you can see, he can’t deny he wasn’t trying to monetise it because he actually includes it in the video title.

• Sick
  • Sad

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
"Too many Disney employees told me I wasn't allowed to film on the ride which overwhelmed me, so I decided to just be as respectful as possible and learn what I could and couldn't do from the people of Tomorrowland. You might notice the cut from when I'm about to get on the ride to when I'm already on it. That had nothing to do with me trying to get away with secretly filming. I'm just not used to the customs of this strange new ride."

• Haha
Reactions: 7

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
I don't think I have a problem with him making a video talking about it. He was on the cruise and it's something that happened around him. Yeah he could have just kept it out of his vlogs out of respect but that would be expecting too much from someone like him.

My problem is he decided to include the other "fun" footage with it and then dealt with the death at the end, which is his classic move to try to get people to watch all the way to end of one of his longer vlogs. He could have edited it any way he wanted or just posted a shorter video discussing what happened, but he chose to do it this way.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
I guarantee all relevant information is available in English. Japan is a very English friendly country.
He's lying.

• Heart

JohnJ

Look at this video starting at the 6:14 mark. This is the worst I've seen. Aidan, a CM, on camera agrees to let JoJo and the drunk California crew skip the line at Ratatouille. JoJo yells to them, so that every guest in line can hear, "Hey guys! Do you want to skip the line? Come with me! Come with me!" Aidan appears in another vlog helping JoJo again. Aidan and JoJo should have had repercussions.

• Angry

Saul's Gal

So he filmed himself having this breakdown? Because if he's filming himself having it, he's fine enough to know he can get attention and sympathy.
That part pissed me off. Quit playing up the "mental health" bs. He said he was having a panic attack. When you are having a panic attack, the last thing you are going to do is record yourself. That was beyond gross.

• Haha

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
Disney Parks IG posted a video on a new animatronic for Hong Kong Disneyland so I peeked into the comments expecting to observe some comments calling them out about how quick they’re showcasing new park additions with the underwhelming response to Tron.

Instead I was graced with this idiot thinking Hong Kong Disneyland is the same as Tokyo Disneyland.

It’s only your fucking “career”, for the past 5+ years. 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha

JohnJ

He didn’t want to go back to having to work on a schedule and to be a responsible person. Getting money with barely any effort and only doing it when he feels like it is more his style.