JoJo's World #2 All teeth, no views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new thumbnail may be the worst ever. I wonder if it’s not intentional though. If you don’t upload a thumbnail, YouTube shows a frame from the video. It looks like a random frame. Maybe he just deleted without replacing the drag queen thumbnail.

Reactions: 1
I’ll say this for his most recent video: It wasn’t a complaint-fest which is more than I can say about certain other Windemere-based vloggers who have been on cruises recently.

I posted a comment about how I’m going on a gay charter on Virgin next year. Let’s see if he takes the bait.

The title/thumbnail changing is the reason I'm so fascinated by him. If it was some strategy that was working I'd understand, but it's almost like insanity to keep doing it so much to a lack of results. I'd even say it probably hurts him because it makes his titles meaningless. You eventually realize it's some impulsive attempt to get a few hundred more viewers than whatever title he originally came up with.

After the hurricane debacle, JoJo did his whining video on which he talked about his approach to titles. He acted like he knew best on how to create titles that get a lot of views, but with the frequent title changes he makes, hoping to find something that works, he obviously doesn’t know how to do it.

Reactions: 2
The title/thumbnail changing is the reason I'm so fascinated by him. If it was some strategy that was working I'd understand, but it's almost like insanity to keep doing it so much to a lack of results. I'd even say it probably hurts him because it makes his titles meaningless. You eventually realize it's some impulsive attempt to get a few hundred more viewers than whatever title he originally came up with.
6 hours into today's video and it's already changed once.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find this kind of growth to be a bit suspicious for a channel that can barely get 10k views per video in the first 48 hours?

Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 9.38.20 AM.png

Suspiciously even numbers.

I can believe originally his subscribers came from his shorts, but those shorts haven't got THAT viral a views recently. I wouldnt be surprised now he is getting close to one million subscribers he is giving them a helping hand.

However if he is then he is shooting himself in the foot, youtube penalise channels if they have a low watch rate vs how many subscribers they have

Reactions: 3
I can believe originally his subscribers came from his shorts, but those shorts haven't got THAT viral a views recently.
This is something we talk about here at home. He's just waiting for something to go viral instead of building things slowly. He wants instant success.

Reactions: 5
This is something we talk about here at home. He's just waiting for something to go viral instead of building things slowly. He wants instant success.
I've said it before but so many vloggers are like addicts, gambling especially. They're convinced the next one will be the big one, and they throw money at it in the hope they will eventually strike big.

Does it show previous data that isn't rounded?
Not sure who I was watching but apparently after a certain amount of subs, the numbers are rounded to the nearest thousand.
This just seems like a lot of growth for someone who is never trending or viral. We all know it's not from other viewers because nobody's watching.

His prior growth was pretty organic, but the round numbers are really highly suspicious.

Idiot.

This just seems like a lot of growth for someone who is never trending or viral. We all know it's not from other viewers because nobody's watching.
I'm not disagreeing. Just not jumping to conclusions yet.

What site is the data from? I only know of social blade and the info I see is different.

He does get a lot of views daily. Must be from his shorts.

1681310794905.png

His shorts massively skew his view figures.

I'd say before this it was likely organic, but not only are those numbers even, they are quite constantly similar.

They could be legit, but he doesn't have a healthy channel.

The numbers have to be rounded. Even if he was buying subs then there would be some other random people subscribing that would throw that off. It would have to be him buying subs and not a single other person subscribing which obviously isn't the case.
---
Today's video is titled struggling with depression and also trying new Spring food at Epcot, the combination that every Disney fan loves to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What a bleeping head and disgusting human, using depression and mental health as clickbait

If he was legit he wouldn't pair it with 'Oh but let's now look at the new snacks'

We were about to say....who had the mental health "I'm depressed but have you tried the new churro?" video on the April bingo card.

Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 11.35.21 AM.png

---
I'm not disagreeing. Just not jumping to conclusions yet.

What site is the data from? I only know of social blade and the info I see is different.

He does get a lot of views daily. Must be from his shorts.

View attachment 2095104

• Wow
He's clearly trying to get to 1M as soon as possible so he can have another "milestone" celebration which I'm sure he's hoping will bring in actual viewers? Such an odd way of thinking. Again, they're all so bad at this.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.