JoJo's World #2 All teeth, no views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His coming off more and more like an arrogant (but dim) frat boy who just pisses about all day and lives off others money.

Further and further from being relatable to a Disney audience.

He is nearly at 1 million subscribers but still struggles to hit 15k views, and 30k is deemed very good for him which is only about 3% of his subscribers

Reactions: 2
His coming off more and more like an arrogant (but dim) frat boy who just pisses about all day and lives off others money.

Further and further from being relatable to a Disney audience.

He is nearly at 1 million subscribers but still struggles to hit 15k views, and 30k is deemed very good for him which is only about 3% of his subscribers
We would have to add that we saw this behavior a while back, it's since been amplified because he thinks he's bigger than everyone else.

Reactions: 2
Judge away, but JoJo doing pull-ups and dips shirtless was pretty hot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Judge away, but JoJo doing pull-ups and dips shirtless was pretty hot.
Doesn't matter. Nobody is watching. LOL. Can he please stop with these "I was NOT expecting this" titles! If you did any research, you would know this happens on these ships.

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 7.06.15 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn't matter. Nobody is watching. LOL. Can he please stop with these "I was NOT expecting this" titles! If you did any research, you would know this happens on these ships.
I mean, he made it look like fun, which is more than I can say for Kyle.

And maybe I'm just being an easy mark, but I can believe he wasn't quite expecting this. He's right when he says that Carnival and Royal Caribbean and (definitely) Disney, don't have parties like VV. My only comparable experience is on gay charters, which is basically a week-long dance party.

And maybe I'm just being an easy mark, but I can believe he wasn't quite expecting this.
We never believe anything he says. He's just as bad as Kyle when it comes to lying and clickbait. He just does a better job disguising it compared to Kyle being so obvious. Just for fun, go back through his video titles and see how many "unexpected" or "can't believe it" titles he has.

I wouldn't be surprised if the constant title changes messes with the YouTube algorithm which ends up hurting his views too lol

Reactions: 5
I don’t know much about YouTube but JoJo’s thumbnails and titles are always so amateurish….

not a fan of Kyle but at least he knows not to make a good thumbnail

JoJo's latest vlog is his 7th Virgin Voyages video in the last two weeks, including the two livestreams, and he has stated that there are tons more. How many does he think his viewers want to see?

JoJo's latest vlog is his 7th Virgin Voyages video in the last two weeks, including the two livestreams, and he has stated that there are tons more. How many does he think his viewers want to see?
It almost seems like he and Kyle are doing the same thing. Stockpiling footage to make up for a lack of ideas or things to do while back home.

Reactions: 4
He's changed the thumbnail on his most recent vlog but tbh I can't work out what it's meant to be besides him making his usual gormless face.

Actually shocked how bad he is at this

Reactions: 1
It almost seems like he and Kyle are doing the same thing. Stockpiling footage to make up for a lack of ideas or things to do while back home.
Yes and no. It’s too much, but at least he’s doing two cruises and the other is seven nights and goes different places.

Kyle just goes on the same cruise over and over.

It's meant to not have a drag queen. That's what he removed.
Yeah I get that, but what's the odd screen beside him? Thr last one was the drag queen, him and one other laughing so signalled fun at least. This is just him with a background you can't work out what it is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.