JoJo's World #2 All teeth, no views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Under what possible grounds?

”Defendant is a general shithead” is not usually legally actionable.
agreed.

@Joanie Taylor there are no legal grounds. Aside from running out there to video it all with the camera in the lady's face, there's not really anything that can be done. He is allowed to talk and react to it even if it is monetized, disgusting and a douchebag move for clicks.
It's no different than the media reporting on it as they also make money off of it whether it's print, tv/internet or social media.

agreed.

@Joanie Taylor there are no legal grounds. Aside from running out there to video it all with the camera in the lady's face, there's not really anything that can be done. He is allowed to talk and react to it even if it is monetized, disgusting and a douchebag move for clicks.
It's no different than the media reporting on it as they also make money off of it whether it's print, tv/internet or social media.
But Jojo wouldn’t have known that. I’d like to see him sweat and fear consequences for once.

He started the video by doing a big spiel about mental health and suicide, implying that that was what happened on the cruise. According to actual media reports on it, the person fell. He was just trying to jump to conclusions for extra views. That can’t be good for the family before they know for sure.

Reactions: 3
But Jojo wouldn’t have known that. I’d like to see him sweat and fear consequences for once.

He started the video by doing a big spiel about mental health and suicide, implying that that was what happened on the cruise. According to actual media reports on it, the person fell. He was just trying to jump to conclusions for extra views. That can’t be good for the family before they know for sure.
I didn't watch. Did he know about her falling before he recorded the start of the video?

I didn't watch. Did he know about her falling before he recorded the start of the video?
He did his mental health and suicide spiel at the beginning, cut to boarding the ship and whatever they were doing on board (I skipped that part), then filmed the announcement about the ship having to go back to Miami because of a medical emergency, and talked about what happened at the end.

He did his mental health and suicide spiel at the beginning, cut to boarding the ship and whatever they were doing on board (I skipped that part), then filmed the announcement about the ship having to go back to Miami because of a medical emergency, and talked about what happened at the end.
I give him the benefit of the doubt that it was a coincidence. If there is proof that he recorded that AFTER she fell, then yeah he deserves to be called out for it.

Reactions: 1
I give him the benefit of the doubt that it was a coincidence. If there is proof that he recorded that AFTER she fell, then yeah he deserves to be called out for it.
He did film it after she fell! He was talking about mental health as a lead up to talking about it to keep viewers hanging on. He even said something like, you’ll see us having fun in the video, but that was before the announcement. The whole premise of the video was about the incident, just look at the thumbnail. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine the grief the family must be going through, and then this little twerp spreads rumours about it being suicide. Imagine if people who know the family happen to see his video and gossip spreads about it being suicide if the family knows it wasn’t. It would make their suffering even worse. This from the runt that harps on about being nice, but spreads conspiracy theories.

I don't think I have a problem with him making a video talking about it. He was on the cruise and it's something that happened around him. Yeah he could have just kept it out of his vlogs out of respect but that would be expecting too much from someone like him.

My problem is he decided to include the other "fun" footage with it and then dealt with the death at the end, which is his classic move to try to get people to watch all the way to end of one of his longer vlogs. He could have edited it any way he wanted or just posted a shorter video discussing what happened, but he chose to do it this way.

Reactions: 7
I don't think I have a problem with him making a video talking about it. He was on the cruise and it's something that happened around him. Yeah he could have just kept it out of his vlogs out of respect but that would be expecting too much from someone like him.

My problem is he decided to include the other "fun" footage with it and then dealt with the death at the end, which is his classic move to try to get people to watch all the way to end of one of his longer vlogs. He could have edited it any way he wanted or just posted a shorter video discussing what happened, but he chose to do it this way.
Garbage in, garbage out....not surprised.

I think it’s much worse than that. Look at this dumbass bullshit he pinned as his comment. This woman passed away, a family lost a loved member, but how much more tragic it is that Jojo had to experience it on his vacation.

And Universal still invites this asshole to cover their events? bleeping gross.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I was going to give him crap for that, but it apparently actually is a word.

A word he’s using incorrectly, but still a word.

I think it’s much worse than that. Look at this dumbass bullshit he pinned as his comment. This woman passed away, a family lost a loved member, but how much more tragic it is that Jojo had to experience it on his vacation.

And Universal still invites this asshole to cover their events? bleeping gross.
He's going to milk this as much as he can. It's already one of the most viewed videos he's had in months.

• Sick
His buddy's video talking about that woman's death currently has over 400K views more than his. You know going viral like that is what JoJo was hoping for when he posted his vlog.

Reactions: 4
His buddy's video talking about that woman's death currently has over 400K views more than his. You know going viral like that is what JoJo was hoping for when he posted his vlog.
It's been two days since JoJo dropped that video and it's not even close to 30k views.

The irony is that clickbait probably cost him this time. If he just titled it exactly what happened like the other guy then people would have probably searched for it and found it.

Reactions: 5
The irony is thatu clickbait probably cost him this time. If he just titled it exactly what happened like the other guy then people would have probably searched for it and found it.
I had the exact same thought. Not to mention the fact Justin's was much shorter at just over 7 min and on point while jojo's was over 30 min and stuck at the end of a video. You would think a guy closing in a million subs would have learned a thing or two on how to youtube

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.