JoJo's World #2 All teeth, no views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After 18 hours, his Eggstravaganza vlog has 8.5K views, which is less than 500 views per hour. That may make him #1 among Disney vloggers in a ranking of the number of subscribers who don't want to actually watch his vlogs. Typically, a lot of vlog viewers are not subscribers, so he may already have had the distinction of < 1% of subscribers watching.

Reactions: 2
I don't know if this has already been shared but youtube just recommended this video and I think it needs as big a viewership as possible!

I don't know if this has already been shared but youtube just recommended this video and I think it needs as big a viewership as possible!

What's Billy Eichner doing vlogging about Disney "influencers?"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s interesting that J's vlog of the first day of the cruise has 27k views and JoJo has 10k. The JTHENOMAD channel has only 43k subscribers.

Reactions: 2
This arrogant, vile little worm in his filthy hovel that’s as dirty as the Trackers’ pigsty thinks he’s popularised the sword in the stone! There were queues for it years before he started prancing around it! There was even a little show with court jesters there years ago.

There are some decent Cast Members who aren’t vlogger stans, then. He didn’t get let into Magic Kingdom without a reservation despite begging at the gates.

When are these vloggers going to realise that their subscriber count doesn’t matter. They don’t earn on them, they only earn on their paltry views. Most subscribed, but the one that earns the least.

And that’s rubbish that he’s pretending he didn’t realise he hit 900K. He’s been buying subscribers and fiddling the numbers with his pathetic shorts.

I hate to say it, but Jojo’s even more arrogant than Tim Tracker.

Reactions: 6
I agree, I think jojo is possibly the worse for ego.

I actually wonder if he is buying subscribers now. His views are appaling and even his shorts recently haven't got THAT good a views.

Also he looks like a slob in his latest video supposedly celebrating

Reactions: 3
Jojos World #3 - The #1 most subscribed to Disney vlogger.....that no one watches

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s interesting that J's vlog of the first day of the cruise has 27k views and JoJo has 10k. The JTHENOMAD channel has only 43k subscribers.
I don't like the guy but aside from that, it's probably because the clown doesn't do the disney stuff, started as entertainment on cruise ships and has a niche following that were pushed over from his TheSh!tLife channel but never bothered to subscribe.

I agree, I think jojo is possibly the worse for ego.

I actually wonder if he is buying subscribers now. His views are appaling and even his shorts recently haven't got THAT good a views.

Also he looks like a slob in his latest video supposedly celebrating
He should not have been let into that restaurant. They actually have a dress code. Wonder how he weaseled his way in...it wasn't from views!

Screen Shot 2023-04-03 at 1.49.07 PM.png

Reactions: 1
That’s disgusting that Jojo’s monetising someone’s death! He must have been stalking around and pestering people all night to get the scoop on it! I can’t believe he put something like this out on YouTube, it’s worse than Dev filming about Gabby Petito.

Guess his thoughts aren’t with the family since he’s not giving them any privacy and monetising their family member’s death on YouTube. He’s pretending he feels sorry for them, but he’s frothing at the mouth about getting views on this video at the expense of someone’s death. I hope the family sue him. And I hope Virgin has consequences for him, as well.

1CE55947-9811-4BEF-8687-8F44CFE3AEAF.jpeg

As you can see, he can’t deny he wasn’t trying to monetise it because he actually includes it in the video title.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
That’s disgusting that Jojo’s monetising someone’s death! He must have been stalking around and pestering people all night to get the scoop on it! I can’t believe he put something like this out on YouTube, it’s worse than Dev filming about Gabby Petito.

Guess his thoughts aren’t with the family since he’s not giving them any privacy and monetising their family member’s death on YouTube. He’s pretending he feels sorry for them, but he’s frothing at the mouth about getting views on this video at the expense of someone’s death. I hope the family sue him. And I hope Virgin has consequences for him, as well.

View attachment 2077789
As you can see, he can’t deny he wasn’t trying to monetise it because he actually includes it in the video title.
watch at 2x speed and by doing that you can really appreciate how often he smirks while reporting on this “kinda sad” and “tragic” event. What a piece of work…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.