Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Tattle analysis

JD’s evidence:

- Audios of Amber verbally abusing Johnny, admitting she hit him, goading him.
- JDS body guard testifying Amber punched JD.
- photos the the poop in the bed
- JDs driver testifying Amber admitting pooping the bed as a prank gone wrong.
- love journal showing apologies from Amber to JD
- TMZ proving they were tipped off by someone from Ambers side in regards to divorce/TRO/bruises.
- ex cop testifying she saw Amber assault ex partner
- computer guy testifying the photos are edited
- Kate Miss proving that Ambers stairs claim is BS
- both ACLU & CHLA proving Amber hasn’t paid them a dime
- Hicksville manager witnessing Amber going nuts on JD & him not trashing the trailer
- Warner bros exec testifying that Amber is a crap actress &JD has no influence on her career
- Whitney’s ex friend saying Whitney’s lying for Amber
- johnnys lack of finger
- video of Amber being a cunt in her 2020 deposition and slipping up about TMZ
- photos of JD with bruises on his face & black eyes
- 4coppers stating no evidence of abuse or injury on Amber

Ambers evidence:
- couple piks of Johnny asleep
- piks of drugs on table not with johnny
- johnny smashing cabinets, not Amber, the day after his mum died
- text msgs if Johnny cussing her out (rightfully)
- fake photos of bruises
- muffins?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
How apt would it be if the jurors made their decision tomorrow. On the 6 year anniversary of her going to get her TRO

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

clueless

Chatty Member
Can I just say how much I fucking hate the Guardian?

I googled 'Johnny Depp' and a news article about Amber Heard receiving death threats was one of the first items in the search results. I clicked in. All related articles about Amber and how well she is doing, Amber this, Amber that. I clicked the 'Johnny Depp' tag, and it's all articles about what she has accused Johnny of; articles about a surgeon casting doubt over Johnny's account of how he lost his finger; tearful Amber recounts alcohol-fuelled sexual assault; an opinion piece on MeToo being over if we don't listen to 'imperfect victims' like Amber; how Amber haters are undermining victims of DV. NOT ONE piece about her lies, NOT ONE piece about what she did to Johnny, NOTHING WHATSOEVER.

If ever we needed any more evidence that this pathetic, scummy, shit stain excuse of a rag is totally and utterly biased, this is IT. And I'm sure other media outlets are similar, but I always find the Graun to be unbelievably vile in their take.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

welp

VIP Member
you can tell that Depp and his lawyers have become very close, it's really hard to believe that this would be possible if you have even the tiniest suspicion that your client is guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Turdle: "If i wanted to leak i could of done it in a more effective way, alot sooner and alot more"
Camille:"I thought you testified earlier in this trial you don't know how to leak things"
Turd: "I DON'T!"

😂🙄

aaspgphgmu191.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
Amber: "I could have leaked it and done more with it"
Camille: "But earlier in this trial you stated that you didn't know how to leak things,"
Amber: "That's correct."

Surprised Elaine didn't object on grounds of wanting a tena lady for how much she must of pissed herself 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jvuddie

VIP Member
To think they have to stand there and defend Johnny and show the truth must break their hearts when they have heard that audio of her admitting to cutting off his finger the same night he apparently raped her
I didn't even particularly like Johnny Depp before this case. Now I feel really sorry for him and want to support him moving forward.

Nice one Amber. Great strategy. 👏👏👏

Idiot.

• Heart

Xales

VIP Member
Johnny didn't look great on the stand yesterday but if that was to make her get up there to have the last word boy did they play a blinder.

She is her own worst enemy when caught out she doubles down hard on her lies. She fucked up by mentioning Kate Moss. She was trying to be a smartarse and tell the cross that she couldn't tell about one of her own photos entered into evidence because she couldn't see the meta data. I mean WTF!! It was HER side's photo!!!!! She fucked up by saying she wrote the op-ed.

How many more DV talks is she going to get at £33k a pop?

I am not convinced he will win though. Emily B on youtube has been saying despite the facts/evidence the law is on her side :(

• Sad
  • Sick

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Tattle analysis

JD’s evidence:

- Audios of Amber verbally abusing Johnny, admitting she hit him, goading him.
- JDS body guard testifying Amber punched JD.
- photos the the poop in the bed
- JDs driver testifying Amber admitting pooping the bed as a prank gone wrong.
- love journal showing apologies from Amber to JD
- TMZ proving they were tipped off by someone from Ambers side in regards to divorce/TRO/bruises.
- ex cop testifying she saw Amber assault ex partner
- computer guy testifying the photos are edited
- Kate Miss proving that Ambers stairs claim is BS
- both ACLU & CHLA proving Amber hasn’t paid them a dime
- Hicksville manager witnessing Amber going nuts on JD & him not trashing the trailer
- Warner bros exec testifying that Amber is a crap actress &JD has no influence on her career
- Whitney’s ex friend saying Whitney’s lying for Amber
- johnnys lack of finger
- video of Amber being a cunt in her 2020 deposition and slipping up about TMZ

Ambers evidence:
- couple piks of Johnny asleep
- piks of drugs on table not with johnny
- text msgs if Johnny cussing her out (rightfully)
- fake photos of bruises
- muffins?
I rest my case your tattle-honour. Good work ❤

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
One of my friends posted on IG that the reason ppl booed Amber outside a trial she didnt want to attend is the same reason ppl said Britney was crazy and monica lewinsky was a fat slut .and the reason we allow young men to guy guns and kill people. ie the patriarchy

I don;t want to hate her..
They booed her because she’s a cunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Just William

VIP Member
"The man's not stupid. He wouldn't have gone to this length if he thought he was in the wrong." In a nutshell.
Bearing in mind the amount of booze & drugs he was taking, being off his head, passing out, etc there is no way he would go through this shit storm if he was a wife beater. Too bloody risky as people could come out the woodwork!
The only reason to put himself through all this for six years was desperately wanting to clear his name.
I didn't follow the London trial but I am so pissed that much of the evidence we have seen here wasn't included but it's out there now.
He's far from perfect & for his sake I hope he continues to get help & to work on himself.
I hope he wins this, I really do, but even if he doesn't he has still won because this trial has shown her for who she really is & what she put him through. I think that alone will bring him some peace.

If he doesn't win I'll still feel mighty pissed!

ETA - her claim about all the people coming out the woodwork to help him because he's this powerful man doesn't wash as powerful people usually have more than their fair share of those who would relish watching them crash & burn & would willingly be part of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I had a thought in my mega pint-riddled pre-weekend eve…

This is a holiday weekend in USA. Those jurors are gonna be out eating burgers and brisket over the bbq all weekend. This trial has been ALL over the news. It’s gonna come up in convo like. And the vibe on sosh media is very anti Turd. Do the right thing jurors……

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lady_H

VIP Member
I’ve only just caught up, but that cross by Camille was one of the most deeply satisfying things I have ever seen in my life - the dream ending to an absolutely fraught and traumatic 6 weeks. It had a movie script quality to it, roller coaster drama while neatly tying up the last loose ends in the most satisfying way possible. She bloody admitted she wrote the Op-Ed about Johnny!! I’m sure they will use that in the close.

I think Amber’s team would have advised her that going back on the stand wasn’t a good idea but of course the narc idiot had to have one last go in the spotlight. I’m so glad she did, and that we all got to see that crushing defeat. What an incredible spectacle this has been. I now so want the movie happy ending, Johnny finally getting satisfaction and peace from the verdict and all of us being able to move on with our lives!

• Heart

SilentCW

I do think she's secretly Team Johnny. It's just a feeling.
Considering she was a Marine, left to study law and then noticed an increased number of service men in her court, because of the effects of PTSD and their struggles to return to society and did someone thing about it to help them rather than prosecute them, I think she must have some insight indeed.

• Heart