Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re-posting for info.

@Just William
Starts tomorrow at 9. Apparently both teams get two hours :oops: for their closing arguments! 🧐
I assumed maybe half hour each.
Sounds like both teams will split into two so possibly Ben/Camille then Elaine/Rottenborn ?
As Depp is the plaintiff they go first but was shocked that closing arguments get rebuttals from the other side! WTF!
So if it goes in order the last things jurors will hear is her team. :rolleyes:

Oh deep joy at the thought of listening to Elaine & Rottenborn waffling on for an hour each. :rolleyes:
He was pissing me off during the lawyer stuff after court ended with his bloody objections.

Reactions: 17
How apt would it be if the jurors made their decision tomorrow. On the 6 year anniversary of her going to get her TRO

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So do they only have Friday and Tuesday to decide? Do they have a certain time in which to decide.
No, they can begin tomorrow but will restart on Tuesday if they reach a verdict tomorrow. Then they can continue beyond Tuesday if necessary

Reactions: 8
So do they only have Friday and Tuesday to decide? Do they have a certain time in which to decide.
Judge said the jury can take their time so they can start Friday then continue Tues, Wed, Thurs, etc.
She also said they can deliberate into the evening within reason but that she doesn't supply dinner so they need to bear that in mind, lol!
She's a sweetie! Like your knickerbocker glory which I've had my eye on for awhile! :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I would like to add this to my evidence that the majority of JD texts feature Monty Python. On the subject of fish flapping slapping etc. Any objections? 🤭 👩‍⚖️

(Which now reminds me for some reason about the famous uk comedy sketch involving a little brown fish in royston vasey, :poop: anyway, I digress)

f1586461-19fe-4152-9a4f-7fb84bdd256e_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
just catching up JFS Camille... god status..lmfao YOU are the defendant ;lol

I would like to add this to my evidence that the majority of JD texts feature Monty Python. On the subject of fish flapping slapping etc. Any objections?

(Which now reminds for some reason about the famous uk comedy sketch involving a little brown fish in royston vasey, :poop: anyway, I digress)

View attachment 1296640
flappy fish? I did think of the fish slapping OG Monty P stan here btw

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d love a quick verdict and it’s amber losing 🤣 thanks to amber the jury now know the majority support Johnny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What if any holiday, is Monday in the US?
At least I’ll be working at home Tuesday Weds so can watch the verdict!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a thought in my mega pint-riddled pre-weekend eve…

This is a holiday weekend in USA. Those jurors are gonna be out eating burgers and brisket over the bbq all weekend. This trial has been ALL over the news. It’s gonna come up in convo like. And the vibe on sosh media is very anti Turd. Do the right thing jurors……

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Johnny didn't look great on the stand yesterday but if that was to make her get up there to have the last word boy did they play a blinder.

She is her own worst enemy when caught out she doubles down hard on her lies. She fucked up by mentioning Kate Moss. She was trying to be a smartarse and tell the cross that she couldn't tell about one of her own photos entered into evidence because she couldn't see the meta data. I mean WTF!! It was HER side's photo!!!!! She fucked up by saying she wrote the op-ed.

How many more DV talks is she going to get at £33k a pop?

I am not convinced he will win though. Emily B on youtube has been saying despite the facts/evidence the law is on her side :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.