Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
What the fuck is Amber writing for gods sake??? I swear her team have told her to write her feelings down so she doesn’t show them on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Muchosgracias

If anyone is at a loss I highly recommend a rewatch of the Isaac Baruch testimony, Elaine trying to cross examine him is hilarious, from him bursting out laughing about the amica cream to dragging Amber's makeup skills

Elaine: "Was Miss Heard good at doing her makeup?"
Isaac: "She can't have been that good because she had a friend who did it for her"

Dying :LOL:

Edit - I didn't even realise you lot were discussing him, I need to do the Lottery #SpideySenses

• Haha
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Rottenborn asked Amber if Johnny abused her physically, verbally, emotionally and psychologically. Amber answered yes to all.

Why did he miss out ‘sexually’ when she has mentioned the bottle incident in her testimony. 🧐
Because it's bollocks and she knows it. She couldn't have had happen to her what she said happened, without medical intervention afterwards. The rest are easier to try and get away with.

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
Just doing the housework and thinking.. if (🤞🤞) Johnny wins. How powerful would it be to start his speech outside the court with "I johnny Depp am a victim of domestic violence"

Right.. must do housework!! 😆

• Heart
Because it's bollocks and she knows it. She couldn't have had happen to her what she said happened, without medical intervention afterwards. The rest are easier to try and get away with.
I think we all know the bottle incident was bollocks. I’m sorry but as a woman if a bottle had entered my floof even just put in not rammed in I’m pretty sure it would cause some kind of tearing/injury.. wince. So for that to happen in the manner scAmber says then holy cowballs.. and she was supposedly bleeding but didn’t seek medical attention.. nah. Get fecked hun. Not buying it.

JAR21

VIP Member
In the USA jury members can be interviewed. In the Uk not.

Im GUESSING it’s the hope everyone moved on and no one interested and she can spout some shit or use the bots to silence any dissent.

Yes there are a huge amounts of bots that have been bought to support her on Twitter.

There is a known crypto scammer behind most of it.

Right @JAR21 ?
Rumour has it that a person on Twitter (who has been confirmed by @BarkJack_ on Twitter as having admitted it to them) being paid by Meghan Markle to organise mass reporting of anyone who criticises the Harkles, was also paid by Turd or someone connected to her, to do the same for her. Also, HouseInhabit has confirmed a Bot takedown of her Instagram account with mass reporting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Proof8

Chatty Member
The tone on here has shifted quite a bit recently. I don't believe Heard but I still think Depp is an asshole. Both of them are spoiled, selfish, overindulged cretins with too much money and fame, who've both managed to destroy their respective reputations perfectly well on their own.
So because he is an asshole he should just take all the crap Heard has thrown at him? Or people shouldn't empathise with him? Way too much money and fame, is that on them? If you could earn that much would you not? Selfish is also a odd thing to note. Neither seem to be to me. Giving penthouses out like sweets🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

monicalewinsky

Cannot believe she said KATE MOSS came out of the woodwork!!! Kate NEVER talks. I think she wanted to clear up a ridiculous rumour that AH perpetuated.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Just doing the housework and thinking.. if (🤞🤞) Johnny wins. How powerful would it be to start his speech outside the court with "I johnny Depp am a victim of domestic violence"

Right.. must do housework!! 😆
I mean I would love him to say “you’ll all remember this as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow”

I know it’ll never happen but imagine 😂😂

• Haha
I thought Amber originally said that two people had told her about Johnny pushing Kate Moss down the stairs. Today she said 'everyone who was around in the nineties and the early aughts knew that rumour'
Amber can’t remember her lies, if she wasn’t lying she wouldn’t constantly be saying “I don’t/can’t recall” constantly. She was in a fluster today because she couldn’t remember what lies she had previously told. She’s an idiot.

• Heart

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
Hearing all this laid out is quite emotional. Really hits you just how evil she is and what Johnny has gone through. I hope it hits the jury too like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
the likes of the daily Mail, the sun etc. Don’t do that - which is why the former are credible sources of information whereas the latter is pretty much insidious propaganda. And if someone is too dumb to recognise that and continue reading the daily Mail and believing it, then that’s on them!
I'm ashamed to say this but I think the Daily Mail have been one of the less biased news sources.

I'll see myself out.🚶‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17