Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Amber originally said that two people had told her about Johnny pushing Kate Moss down the stairs. Today she said 'everyone who was around in the nineties and the early aughts knew that rumour'
and she had never heard about the “wino forever tattoo…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
i' m still on catch up and can I break my purloined prosecco out for Judge Penney and her interaction with male team AH at 3.28

i always used to think jurors were locked up for want of a better term..
I think they are for some trials. I don't know which ones though.

Reactions: 2
ohh ghaddddds you are up to the hisssssing snakes man, we all hated him and had to turn volume down if its the one i think it is
i think this seems to be both sides mostly Amber.. ppl arguing law points with Judge P and oh bless stanning Penney .. this is so zzz

and she had never heard about the “wino forever tattoo…
Oh please everyone has and I always thought a humorous way to deal with it

Reactions: 4
So, will there be a Pirates 6 with Captain Jack Sparrow after this?

I think the studio would be insane not to. So many people would go see it.

Reactions: 6
I thought Amber originally said that two people had told her about Johnny pushing Kate Moss down the stairs. Today she said 'everyone who was around in the nineties and the early aughts knew that rumour'
Amber can’t remember her lies, if she wasn’t lying she wouldn’t constantly be saying “I don’t/can’t recall” constantly. She was in a fluster today because she couldn’t remember what lies she had previously told. She’s an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What the hell does she be writing on those post-it notes?!? She must have gone through 1000’s the last few weeks!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Were the text messages that Johnny said he didn't send yesterday addressed today? The ones that were incoming instead of outgoing? If Rotten.....whatever his name is fabricated them or misrepresented them isn't that very serious? Poor Johnny - he broke my heart yesterday 💔
He touched a lot of us. No they weren't. But Dennison did a great X on Dr 'board certified' Hughes & then Camille did another great X on Amber who let slip (in anger) that she did write the Op Ed (about Johnny) so that helped! ;)

Reactions: 7
I’ve only just caught up, but that cross by Camille was one of the most deeply satisfying things I have ever seen in my life - the dream ending to an absolutely fraught and traumatic 6 weeks. It had a movie script quality to it, roller coaster drama while neatly tying up the last loose ends in the most satisfying way possible. She bloody admitted she wrote the Op-Ed about Johnny!! I’m sure they will use that in the close.

I think Amber’s team would have advised her that going back on the stand wasn’t a good idea but of course the narc idiot had to have one last go in the spotlight. I’m so glad she did, and that we all got to see that crushing defeat. What an incredible spectacle this has been. I now so want the movie happy ending, Johnny finally getting satisfaction and peace from the verdict and all of us being able to move on with our lives!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve only just caught up, but that cross by Camille was one of the most deeply satisfying things I have ever seen in my life - the dream ending to an absolutely fraught and traumatic 6 weeks. It had a movie script quality to it, roller coaster drama while neatly tying up the last loose ends in the most satisfying way possible. She bloody admitted she wrote the Op-Ed about Johnny!! I’m sure they will use that in the close.

I think Amber’s team would have advised her that going back on the stand wasn’t a good idea but of course the narc idiot had to have one last go in the spotlight. I’m so glad she did, and that we all got to see that crushing defeat. What an incredible spectacle.
I'd love to know what her team think and what conversations they've had tonight 😂

Reactions: 7
It's amazing how apparently everybody who has been on the stand has been lying!....except for amber of course!!!! :rolleyes:
Does she really think people are buying this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saaaaaaad times, I shall be playing my depech mode favs in honour 🥺

I'm pouring a stiff one for 'im x

same tho I was always an Alan girl meself...

I did go to see them live in my small Northern town and have many memories.. I think Dave said Fletch had no nipples LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Amber admitted under oath today that she was indeed the author of the op ed as we all already knew. My wondering is if the jury have noted that bit down 🤞 that they did will they be able to say yes she's not getting a penny because she's a guilty rat?

Reactions: 10
Amber admitted under oath today that she was indeed the author of the op ed as we all already knew. My wondering is if the jury have noted that bit down 🤞 that they did will they be able to say yes she's not getting a penny because she's a guilty rat?
They need to think she wrote the Op Ed in malice, not just writing it alone. Her demeanour and voice & audios have been presented as pretty malicious throughout the entire trial, so it shouldn’t be hard to believe she wrote it out of malice.

Reactions: 11
The thing I find hard to see through is the sheer amount of pics she took of him “off his face.” Now how many of us have fallen asleep somewhere when we’re just knackered? And then (I know with my circle of friends and family) had pics taken of us or had items put in when we’re sleeping to show how knackered you are.
the photos she has, yes some do look like he’s taken something, but like I said you could argue she’s carefully added things to make him look worse

Reactions: 12

I think Amber’s team would have advised her that going back on the stand wasn’t a good idea but of course the narc idiot had to have one last go in the spotlight. I’m so glad she did, and that we all got to see that crushing defeat. What an incredible spectacle this has been. I now so want the movie happy ending, Johnny finally getting satisfaction and peace from the verdict and all of us being able to move on with our lives!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.