Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random post.. nothing to do with the case, but when I Google 'Johnny Depp', my Google search bar freezes, and doesn't let me do more searches of him for a while. But when I Google anything else, it's completely normal. Anyone else having this issue?

Also, I can't keep up with these threads. Currently Still on thread #12 lmao

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Don’t forget that bottle was the opposite way round to the supposed Makers Mark bottle.
Yes, but Kinga... pushed it on up. So she definitely felt the... um... full thickness.

(I'm trying to be as not gross as I can about it, lol) 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So here is a question what can / will Misheard do next.

Actress - Warner Brother have said she can't act.
Write a book - this whole episode has shown she does have a flair for fiction
Be a model - Kate Moss will ensure no brand will ever work with her after accusing KATE MOSS of clout chasing.
I can't imagine what else she can do publicly due to the controversy she has brought on her self with the OPED.
She could do O.F. That's if she has any after this court case

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I thought I had seen that face somewhere before…

whitney and one of the characters from how to train your dragon. It’s uncanny
I noticed that glaring too from Whitney looking very concerned when Turdess was being XEx by Camille 😆

Ps I believe I just came up with XEx abbreviation 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So it wasn’t just a regular sized bottle? It was a mega bottle up the floof?

Throwing a hotdog down an alley….
Should’ve had an expert witness to show us how possible it is with no injuries and no medical care needed. You’ll probably have some nutcases trying it out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Managed to catch up, sick of work getting in the way!

Wow she really knocked it out the park today with her vile attitude didn't she. When she said she's been receiving death threats since the start of this trial. How would she know? I thought they wasn't allowed on the Internet or to discuss what's happening?

Made me laugh when she replied "where you there?" That's definitely being written on her post it note to use for a while!
I think to be fair it’s just the jury who can’t go on the internet or discuss the case - AH certainly can. I don’t know why I’m bothering to be fair to her…she’s absolute dogwater.

Reactions: 8
So its all very well scaring Mossy but I would so not want to scare Naomi, she's on side! Turdle you better run bleeping fast girl, in fact you might need to have a word with Elon and get off planet!

“YES WAGON TELL IT !! @ katemossagency,” Campbell, 52, wrote, using the nickname she has used for Moss, 48, for years.

“My dog stepped on a bee”
258388EA-E38D-4AFA-9D6A-7D8A64DBB771.gif

Don’t they fire them out of the floof? Or am I totally thinking about something different here 🤣. I’d imagine firing bottles out would be a little bit risky.
There’s a bit in the South Park movie and Winona is doing this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.