Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber can’t remember her lies, if she wasn’t lying she wouldn’t constantly be saying “I don’t/can’t recall” constantly. She was in a fluster today because she couldn’t remember what lies she had previously told. She’s an idiot.
Liars need very good memories. It's why she's been shown up as a liar with her changing stories.

Another lie under oath today was her stating she was wearing make up in the pics with Rocky the day after the TRO & TMZ bruise reveal.
Caught out in another as the TMZ knew in advance what side of her face would have the alleged bruise!

When she said she hadn't been smirking & smiling I wish Camille had brought up her constant smirking y/day when JD was testifying & if she had denied it then show her the proof as the jurors would have seen it too. But she likely wouldn't have been allowed to publish the photos.

Reactions: 9
Amber: "I could have leaked it and done more with it"
Camille: "But earlier in this trial you stated that you didn't know how to leak things,"
Amber: "That's correct."

Surprised Elaine didn't object on grounds of wanting a tena lady for how much she must of pissed herself 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They need to think she wrote the Op Ed in malice, not just writing it alone. Her demeanour and voice & audios have been presented as pretty malicious throughout the entire trial, so it shouldn’t be hard to believe she wrote it out of malice.
I agree. They only have to listen to the audio tapes of her goading & mocking him, etc & esp' where she's taunting him about whether people would believe him.

Reactions: 5
I keep thinking back to that episode of 'Big Brother' where Kinga 'pleasured herself' with the (unbroken) wine bottle. If she could definitely feel the neck of the wine bottle in that case, then Turd would DEFINITELY feel a broken wine bottle enter her.

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m not a drinker but I’ll sure as hell be having a mega pint🍺🍺 when the verdict is read out.

Turd is a disgrace to all victims of dv and sexual abuse. Elon should send her to space to live or at least stick her in the middle of nowhere. She’s just going to keep finding people to leech off and keep shitting in beds 💩🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Rottenborn asked Amber if Johnny abused her physically, verbally, emotionally and psychologically. Amber answered yes to all.

Why did he miss out ‘sexually’ when she has mentioned the bottle incident in her testimony. 🧐
I think because none of what she said came close to being believable let alone proven.

Reactions: 7
Managed to catch up, sick of work getting in the way!

Wow she really knocked it out the park today with her vile attitude didn't she. When she said she's been receiving death threats since the start of this trial. How would she know? I thought they wasn't allowed on the Internet or to discuss what's happening?

Made me laugh when she replied "where you there?" That's definitely being written on her post it note to use for a while!

I agree. They only have to listen to the audio tapes of her goading & mocking him, etc & esp' where she's taunting him about whether people would believe him.
I agree the most powerful thing I’ve heard throughout the trial is the “tell the world I Johnny depp is a victim of domestic violence” audio. it’s chilling hearing it. She really thought she had him backed into a corner and he would stay quiet and let her continue to abuse him through the media.

Johnny helping men all around the world, turd setting women who are real victims back 10 steps with her outrageous lies and not an ounce of proof

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Body Language Guy is currently reviewing Turd's time on the stand and it's hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Cannot believe she said KATE MOSS came out of the woodwork!!! Kate NEVER talks. I think she wanted to clear up a ridiculous rumour that AH perpetuated.

Reactions: 18
I agree the most powerful thing I’ve heard throughout the trial is the “tell the world I Johnny depp is a victim of domestic violence” audio. it’s chilling hearing it. She really thought she had him backed into a corner and he would stay quiet and let her continue to abuse him through the media.

Johnny helping men all around the world, turd setting women who are real victims back 10 steps with her outrageous lies and not an ounce of proof
yes he told the world.. that in itself is a victory

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I keep thinking back to that episode of 'Big Brother' where Kinga 'pleasured herself' with the (unbroken) wine bottle. If she could definitely feel the neck of the wine bottle in that case, then Turd would DEFINITELY feel a broken wine bottle enter her.
Don’t forget that bottle was the opposite way round to the supposed Makers Mark bottle.

• Haha
"I relate to....I relate to Isaac cos he and I are the only ones to cry on this stand."

• Haha
Don’t forget that bottle was the opposite way round to the supposed Makers Mark bottle.
i don't even want to think how slack her minnie must be ,, I'm familiar with how wide those Makers Mark bottles are..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.