Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss heard seems to have sold....

good good use of seems Camille.

Reactions: 4
AH wasn’t born like this. What makes such a dangerous woman?
she grew up in an abusive household with domestic violence and alcoholism. Some kids come out ok, some kids come out with problems, some kids copy and become abusers too

Reactions: 9
Elaines face is priceless 😳 the man behind amber looks pissed as duck and she’s flat out writing post it’s 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Ben not the senior/lead? I thought he would give closing.
A woman is really important to be presenting this case. Can you imagine what Turdalites would say if it was a traditional man..... Camille is the best choice she really is. Its a huge company, 250+ lawyers they chose a younger woman heavy team which was wise as wise in being able to understand all the tech and data issues too.

Elaine, was that a stress yawn? I get them before I go on roller coasters. I hope she's got water proof make up she really does look like she could cry.

That arm bruise pic is said to be taken before she even met JD iirc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
shame she can't mention why the date change from 2013 to 2012... due to the meta data... and selling the picture to TMZ

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else not just feeling upset, but also very bleeping angry?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh come on Camille... you can clearly see in those photos where she nicked her ankle shaving her legs.... stop being unfair to Amber.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck is Amber writing for gods sake??? I swear her team have told her to write her feelings down so she doesn’t show them on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.