Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else googled Judge Penney?

What an incredible woman, I'm sure she must have an opinion she is doing a good job of not showing.

Reactions: 9
I am really impressed with Johnny's team they have been on the ball the whole way through. Compare that with the shambles of Amber's team and they are worlds apart.

Amber's team have had moments for sure but to me they have mostly appeared unorganised and floundering (I do think Rottenborn is good but Elaine? She was embarrassing at times).

I hope we don't get a verdict today I want the jury to deliberate hard and tick every box so that there is less chance of Amber appealing this later.

I was very on the fence before this, I still don't think Johnny is entirely innocent in all this (I don't think he was a wife beater and sexual abuser though) but she has lied every step of the way wheres Johnny has come across as such a genuine guy.

I appreciate they are both actors but I don't think Johnny was putting on an act.
I totally agree with all of this. I also in no way think Johnny was completely innocent, he did and said some questionable things but I think it’s clear he isn’t and never has been an abusive partner. Living with a narcissist isn’t easy, so I really don’t blame him for having his issues. I’m amazed he survived it all and is now trying to piece his life and reputation back together. HE is the survivor who has found their voice not her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I had a dream last night that whitney stood up an shouted "I have something to say" they told her to tit down and she shouted "I lied, I HAVE LIED" then she started shouting out what the lies where before the jury got shoved out!!
I'm going to be asking my crystals today for this to happen haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I had a dream last night that whitney stood up an shouted "I have something to say" they told her to tit down and she shouted "I lied, I HAVE LIED" then she started shouting out what the lies where before the jury got shoved out!!
Manifest the tit out of this dream

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine it was a premonition.. let’s hope so. Let’s all ask the universe for this. MANIFEST!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just doing the housework and thinking.. if (🤞🤞) Johnny wins. How powerful would it be to start his speech outside the court with "I johnny Depp am a victim of domestic violence"

Right.. must do housework!! 😆
I mean I would love him to say “you’ll all remember this as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow”

I know it’ll never happen but imagine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am really impressed with Johnny's team they have been on the ball the whole way through. Compare that with the shambles of Amber's team and they are worlds apart.

Amber's team have had moments for sure but to me they have mostly appeared unorganised and floundering (I do think Rottenborn is good but Elaine? She was embarrassing at times).

I hope we don't get a verdict today I want the jury to deliberate hard and tick every box so that there is less chance of Amber appealing this later.

I was very on the fence before this, I still don't think Johnny is entirely innocent in all this (I don't think he was a wife beater and sexual abuser though) but she has lied every step of the way wheres Johnny has come across as such a genuine guy.

I appreciate they are both actors but I don't think Johnny was putting on an act.
maybe he’s just a much better actor.. 🤪 I honestly don’t know what to think anymore, the evidence is a lot. The jury have a tough job ahead of them, and their decision will be analysed in detail across the western media. I certainly don’t envy them!

Reactions: 3
I do think she's secretly Team Johnny. It's just a feeling.
Considering she was a Marine, left to study law and then noticed an increased number of service men in her court, because of the effects of PTSD and their struggles to return to society and did someone thing about it to help them rather than prosecute them, I think she must have some insight indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Haha how weird. - I dreamt something similar! 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I work
Can I just say how much I bleeping hate the Guardian?

I googled 'Johnny Depp' and a news article about Amber Heard receiving death threats was one of the first items in the search results. I clicked in. All related articles about Amber and how well she is doing, Amber this, Amber that. I clicked the 'Johnny Depp' tag, and it's all articles about what she has accused Johnny of; articles about a surgeon casting doubt over Johnny's account of how he lost his finger; tearful Amber recounts alcohol-fuelled sexual assault; an opinion piece on MeToo being over if we don't listen to 'imperfect victims' like Amber; how Amber haters are undermining victims of DV. NOT ONE piece about her lies, NOT ONE piece about what she did to Johnny, NOTHING WHATSOEVER.

If ever we needed any more evidence that this pathetic, scummy, tit stain excuse of a rag is totally and utterly biased, this is IT. And I'm sure other media outlets are similar, but I always find the Graun to be unbelievably vile in their take.
I worked for The Guardian for over 20 years and it is one of the few national newspapers with any regard for normal people. It has no rich owner calling the shots and no allegiance to any political party. You won’t always agree with it but at least there is no Murdoch pulling the strings. Just because you don’t agree with a particular stance it takes doesn’t mean that it is a “rag.” If you really want to see what a “rag” is read The Sun,Mail and Express.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You know what I was thinking yesterday when we were talking about it, that Whitney probably would put her baby (or babies) in a safe area - out of Amber's reach and then declare that she lied and wanted to stand up to her sister.

maybe he’s just a much better actor.. 🤪 I honestly don’t know what to think anymore, the evidence is a lot. The jury have a tough job ahead of them, and their decision will be analysed in detail across the western media. I certainly don’t envy them!
No, I agree, I would take the time to properly review the evidence. Make time lines, I would have a whole time line on a wall.

I would equally go witness by witness and ask if they were credible, or even compare like witness to like witness, who do we believe more.

Go piece of evidence by piece of evidence and make a pile of what we believe we can trust and can't.

That way no one can say after they were pressured to agree.

Thankfully where I live we don't have jury's, but if I ever landed up on one I honestly feel sorry for my fellow jurors, because I don't mess around.

I have German blood and can be quiet detailed. I also believe in doing a job right the first time and doing it properly. If I am going to be stuck there, away from my family, unable to have proper conversations, for an extended period of time, I'm not going to waste my time and stand the chance of prolonging it any longer than it has to.

In this case especially because it is one of the steps to help bring proper equality to society.... eventually... hopefully.

Reactions: 5
No, I agree, I would take the time to properly review the evidence. Make time lines, I would have a whole time line on a wall.

I would equally go witness by witness and ask if they were credible, or even compare like witness to like witness, who do we believe more.

Go piece of evidence by piece of evidence and make a pile of what we believe we can trust and can't.

That way no one can say after they were pressured to agree.

Thankfully where I live we don't have jury's, but if I ever landed up on one I honestly feel sorry for my fellow jurors, because I don't mess around.

I have German blood and can be quiet detailed. I also believe in doing a job right the first time and doing it properly. If I am going to be stuck there, away from my family, unable to have proper conversations, for an extended period of time, I'm not going to waste my time and stand the chance of prolonging it any longer than it has to.

In this case especially because it is one of the steps to help bring proper equality to society.... eventually... hopefully.
But when you just rely on a Judge, you get the UK result! And the Meghan Markle not letting case go to a proper trial result.

Reactions: 7
But when you just rely on a Judge, you get the UK result! And the Meghan Markle not letting case go to a proper trial result.

I know... I didn't say jury's were bad, just that we don't have them where I live.

And yes, the judge can make unwise decisions, I urge you to see what kind of sentence Oscar Pistorius got and make up your own mind.

Another Narc, except this one killed his partner.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I work

I worked for The Guardian for over 20 years and it is one of the few national newspapers with any regard for normal people. It has no rich owner calling the shots and no allegiance to any political party. You won’t always agree with it but at least there is no Murdoch pulling the strings. Just because you don’t agree with a particular stance it takes doesn’t mean that it is a “rag.” If you really want to see what a “rag” is read The Sun,Mail and Express.
Well I’m a “normal person” and I don’t think the Guardian has any particular regard for me. And I don’t know about party allegiance but it’s undeniable that a lot of their writers share an allegiance to a certain set of political and ideological viewpoints.

In the Depp/Heard case it’s seeing everything through the lens of #believeallwomen and distorting their reporting to promote that particular agenda. That’s reasonable in a column or opinion piece where at least people know that a particular viewpoint is being expressed, but it’s not ok at all in reporting a high-profile case like this. It is dishonest and manipulative, and exactly the same sort of thing that infuriates people about the other publications you mention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Morning tattlers we’ve reached the end!

some people have mentioned that on AH cross that Camille didn’t pick up on AH admitting the op-Ed was about Johnny. She didn’t need to. Camille knows that jury are listening and would have picked up. Camille isn’t going to give her the chance to backtrack or sway what she meant. We all heard it, the whole world heard it. I am sure the jury did too.
Her saying it, us hearing it, and that being what she said: are four quite separate things.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I didn't realise that the judge in the UK case is a personal friend of Rupert Murdock and his son works for Talk Radio which is owned by the Murdock empire. It seems very shady to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.