Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say how much I bleeping hate the Guardian?

I googled 'Johnny Depp' and a news article about Amber Heard receiving death threats was one of the first items in the search results. I clicked in. All related articles about Amber and how well she is doing, Amber this, Amber that. I clicked the 'Johnny Depp' tag, and it's all articles about what she has accused Johnny of; articles about a surgeon casting doubt over Johnny's account of how he lost his finger; tearful Amber recounts alcohol-fuelled sexual assault; an opinion piece on MeToo being over if we don't listen to 'imperfect victims' like Amber; how Amber haters are undermining victims of DV. NOT ONE piece about her lies, NOT ONE piece about what she did to Johnny, NOTHING WHATSOEVER.

If ever we needed any more evidence that this pathetic, scummy, tit stain excuse of a rag is totally and utterly biased, this is IT. And I'm sure other media outlets are similar, but I always find the Graun to be unbelievably vile in their take.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Turdle: "If i wanted to leak i could of done it in a more effective way, alot sooner and alot more"
Camille:"I thought you testified earlier in this trial you don't know how to leak things"
Turd: "I DON'T!"

😂🙄

aaspgphgmu191.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She finds the criminal minds....
She brings them to justice....

Coming soon to a cinema near you.....

Camille and Curry in Nowhere to Hide.....

(well worth clicking the translate button)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought Amber originally said that two people had told her about Johnny pushing Kate Moss down the stairs. Today she said 'everyone who was around in the nineties and the early aughts knew that rumour'
I didn't hear about the two but she's such a bad liar cos' her memory is crap, lol! Her mentioning Kate was so ridiculous because how many people, when faced with someone they thought was about to push their sister down the stairs, would even stop to think of a rumour they had heard in that exact frightening moment? What astounds me is how she actually believes people will buy into her lies?
Who does she remind you of @Knitwit? ;)

I'm a witch as I would have loved Camille to use computer graphics like The Body Language guy did & show the world just how implausible her stories were about the stairs incident which didn't even match her sisters!

Reactions: 13
I’m still shocked at the sheer audacity of these narcissists/sociopaths when faced with the actual truth they just continue to lie & lie & lie as if no one can see their lies 🤯

Is it true the uk have reopened the case?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
"The man's not stupid. He wouldn't have gone to this length if he thought he was in the wrong." In a nutshell.
Bearing in mind the amount of booze & drugs he was taking, being off his head, passing out, etc there is no way he would go through this tit storm if he was a wife beater. Too bloody risky as people could come out the woodwork!
The only reason to put himself through all this for six years was desperately wanting to clear his name.
I didn't follow the London trial but I am so pissed that much of the evidence we have seen here wasn't included but it's out there now.
He's far from perfect & for his sake I hope he continues to get help & to work on himself.
I hope he wins this, I really do, but even if he doesn't he has still won because this trial has shown her for who she really is & what she put him through. I think that alone will bring him some peace.

If he doesn't win I'll still feel mighty pissed!

ETA - her claim about all the people coming out the woodwork to help him because he's this powerful man doesn't wash as powerful people usually have more than their fair share of those who would relish watching them crash & burn & would willingly be part of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m just waiting for her to say Johnny paid the jury off and that’s why she lost. It’ll be everyone and their dogs and not forgetting bees fault that she lost but it’ll never be her fault 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One of my friends posted on IG that the reason ppl booed Amber outside a trial she didnt want to attend is the same reason ppl said Britney was crazy and monica lewinsky was a fat slut .and the reason we allow young men to guy guns and kill people. ie the patriarchy

I don;t want to dislike her..

Reactions: 6
One of my friends posted on IG that the reason ppl booed Amber outside a trial she didnt want to attend is the same reason ppl said Britney was crazy and monica lewinsky was a fat slut .and the reason we allow young men to guy guns and kill people. ie the patriarchy

I don;t want to dislike her..
They booed her because she’s a bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
And his fab response to Elaine after she accused him of wanting 15 minutes of fame. 🤣👏👏👏
She got quite flirty with him, did our Elaine....
Nearly invited him for dinner and drinks.... and a hint of nibbled muffin.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And his fab response to Elaine after she accused him of wanting 15 minutes of fame. 🤣👏👏👏
I loved him, he’s not what I was expecting at all. He did the right thing for the right reasons and i hope it comes back to him tenfold.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I loved him, he’s not what I was expecting at all. He did the right thing for the right reasons and i hope it comes back to him tenfold.
If only Whitney could do the right thing. Even if not for Johnny, do it for herself. The weight that would lift from being free of her toxic sister would be immense.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So here is a question what can / will Misheard do next.

Actress - Warner Brother have said she can't act.
Write a book - this whole episode has shown she does have a flair for fiction
Be a model - Kate Moss will ensure no brand will ever work with her after accusing KATE MOSS of clout chasing.
I can't imagine what else she can do publicly due to the controversy she has brought on her self with the OPED.
Taxi to Piers Morgan please drive, don't spare the horses.

Reactions: 1
If only Whitney could do the right thing. Even if not for Johnny, do it for herself. The weight that would lift from being free of her toxic sister would be immense.
A part of me pity’s Whitney, she’s grew up her entire life like this. Trauma bonds are not easy to break at all especially with a family member. But as you say for herself to be free from amber and all the tit no pun intended 🤣 she looks dragged down and miserable. Unfortunately for Whitney she alone has to cut those ties and seek help. I do wonder if ambers baby is what’s holding Whitney on to amber now. If Whitney had of spoke out she would have everyone behind her and she’d be forgiven for lying in court as it’s her sister & the length of time she’s been abused by her. I think the guilt of lying for amber against Johnny will eat her alive

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not seen many of his films but from those I have - Nick of Time. Secret Window. What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.