Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Why has Amber requested to keep the jurors identity a secret for a year after the trial?
I believe she requested the court keep the jurys name secret for a year. The court cannot reveal them. But, they can reveal themselves legally and in press iirc should they so wish. Keep a seat free here and the kettle on, lets be welcoming 🤭 🍵🧁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Tattle analysis

JD’s evidence:

- Audios of Amber verbally abusing Johnny, admitting she hit him, goading him.
- JDS body guard testifying Amber punched JD.
- photos the the poop in the bed
- JDs driver testifying Amber admitting pooping the bed as a prank gone wrong.
- love journal showing apologies from Amber to JD
- TMZ proving they were tipped off by someone from Ambers side in regards to divorce/TRO/bruises.
- ex cop testifying she saw Amber assault ex partner
- computer guy testifying the photos are edited
- Kate Miss proving that Ambers stairs claim is BS
- both ACLU & CHLA proving Amber hasn’t paid them a dime
- Hicksville manager witnessing Amber going nuts on JD & him not trashing the trailer
- Warner bros exec testifying that Amber is a crap actress &JD has no influence on her career
- Whitney’s ex friend saying Whitney’s lying for Amber
- johnnys lack of finger
- video of Amber being a cunt in her 2020 deposition and slipping up about TMZ

Ambers evidence:
- couple piks of Johnny asleep
- piks of drugs on table not with johnny
- text msgs if Johnny cussing her out (rightfully)
- fake photos of bruises
- muffins?
There's also the 2 sets of cops testifying that the house was not wrecked and there were no signs that she had been abused on May 21

Reactions: 21

Just William

VIP Member
So do they only have Friday and Tuesday to decide? Do they have a certain time in which to decide.
Judge said the jury can take their time so they can start Friday then continue Tues, Wed, Thurs, etc.
She also said they can deliberate into the evening within reason but that she doesn't supply dinner so they need to bear that in mind, lol!
She's a sweetie! Like your knickerbocker glory which I've had my eye on for awhile! :love:

• Heart
  • Haha

Knitwit

VIP Member
Johnny's suit sleeves are too long and it makes me sad for him, like Britney's low-waisted jeans made me sad for her, and happy that they are now coming around so she is on trend after all those years she lost.
I know, I am pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Just take yourself somewhere else lol. You just sound hurt.
Please do not give trolls any attention, just ignore them.

I have witnessed how giving the trolls attention has left moderators no choice but to close down the relevant threads (we lost Alice Evans threads for a while because people could not resist responding).

Please, I do not want to lose these threads today.

• Heart
Rottenborn asked Amber if Johnny abused her physically, verbally, emotionally and psychologically. Amber answered yes to all.

Why did he miss out ‘sexually’ when she has mentioned the bottle incident in her testimony. 🧐

• Wow
  • Sick

Foxy86

Chatty Member
I had a dream last night that whitney stood up an shouted "I have something to say" they told her to shit down and she shouted "I lied, I HAVE LIED" then she started shouting out what the lies where before the jury got shoved out!!
I'm going to be asking my crystals today for this to happen haha

• Haha
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
"promoting the biggest role of her career, until this trial" WHAT A BURN

• Haha
  • Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I think we all know the bottle incident was bollocks. I’m sorry but as a woman if a bottle had entered my floof even just put in not rammed in I’m pretty sure it would cause some kind of tearing/injury.. wince. So for that to happen in the manner scAmber says then holy cowballs.. and she was supposedly bleeding but didn’t seek medical attention.. nah. Get fecked hun. Not buying it.
So a glass bottle- firstly, would be a vacuum due to the lack of air inside it, or the airflow. Would be very difficult to pull out from inside u. If it’s an alcohol bottle it would sting like hell. If it’s a broken bottle then u ain’t walking away without needing stitches mate. Don’t buy it at all. She was thinking the shock factor of being raped with a broken bottle would buy the jury. It’s absolutely disgraceful to victims. She should fade into obscurity until the end of time

• Heart

Lyla

Yes, but she didn't push it up bottom first.... full fat, squareness.
Ok, so can't believe I'm going here but....as much as I don't believe for a nano second that it happened at all, I really believe that after identifying the bottle (Makers Mark) that she had no option but to allege it went in 'bottom up' so to speak. That's because, if it went in 'neck first' (which I assume is what most right minded people would have thought) it would be physically impossible for a normal sized hand to grip the bottom of that bottle with enough purchase to do what she alleges. You could only grip that bottle strongly with one hand by the neck. So that leaves you with the options that she either has a front bottom like a hippo's yawn, or she be telling porkies.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
I thought Amber originally said that two people had told her about Johnny pushing Kate Moss down the stairs. Today she said 'everyone who was around in the nineties and the early aughts knew that rumour'
and she had never heard about the “wino forever tattoo…

• Haha
  • Wow

Suecee

Chatty Member
Don’t think so. The Amber supporters will be up in arms & will be manipulating the #metoo agenda in an outrage. I can see Amber writing a book about her experiences still continuing to identify herself as a wronged victim to the morons that will still listen.

I think JD will retire after clearing his name. It’s been a hot mess, but it was necessary.
Yes, I think you're right. She's going to carry on her narrative forever. He seriously must regret the day her met her.

• Sad

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
Her voice is so menacing on the recordings. You can clearly hear how twisted and manipulative she is. She’s a total psychopath.

Reactions: 19

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Rotten Born & Elaine the pain will spend the entire 2 hours waffling about how evil Johnny is- and how philanthropic Amber is, u know how she dresses up as a famous icon n turns up unannounced to sick children at hospital, and how she demands film premieres be held in benefit to charity, and how she should b anonymous? And how Johnny pledges to give £7mil to charity but lies about it
Oh, wait

• Heart
  • Haha

titan22

VIP Member
I’d love a quick verdict and it’s amber losing 🤣 thanks to amber the jury now know the majority support Johnny

• Haha
  • Heart