Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
For anyone finishing work here is what happened.

today the jury and the world learned that Johnny Depp was a victim of domestic abuse.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Vote now peeps:

Runkle said that depps team in closing should ask for $1 and say it’s not about the money, it’s about having his truth out to the world then play the audio where amber says “tell the world Johnny your a victim of domestic abuse”. Asking for $1 will be more powerful

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Bletchley

Someone on Runkle's twitter saying that JD being on the stand yesterday was bait so that AH would want to have the last word and take the stand today... she's such a narcissist that she fell for it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Neo2021

VIP Member
Just told my husband Amber Turd’s tear ducts were drier than his grandma and he’s disowned me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Ashshakur93

Did anyone else not notice thisssss! He’s so shady I love ittt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hellofish

Chatty Member
I just can't believe she said Kate Moss crawled out of the wood work. KATE MOSS!! An icon!! Like what planet are you living on!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

atomic

Camille Vasquez is incredible. I hope she inspires many many women to practice law!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I’m so jealous I’m 6 mins behind because rudely toddlerGG began to bellow ‘ YOU NEED TO WIPE MY BUMMMM’

• Haha
Reactions: 29

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Fuck off Amber you charity stealing, men beating, bed shitting toe rag. I’m glad you’ve been exposed to the world for what u really are

• Heart
Reactions: 28

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Amber babes, that was terribly salty of you, claiming Kate Moss came of the 90’s woodwork. She is more relevant and enduring than you will ever be 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 28